WHY I looksmax and WHY you should too!

Being lean+ full head of hairs+ good skin+ average height+ fair bit of muscles = Ascension for literally 99% people. Most people don't even need these autistic lefort bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Tyronecell, Danish_Retard and 4 others
Being lean+ full head of hairs+ good skin+ average height+ fair bit of muscles = Ascension for literally 99% people. Most people don't even need these autistic lefort bullshit.
True lmao I’m still fat so I really want to lean out!

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Lifefuel, the majority of my problems are softmax(acne, dark circles, greasy dried hair. I’ve been rotting for a while but this motivates me to do something about it.

Also, your forehead is big but it doesn’t really stand out because your giant lower third, keep ascending.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 10516
Unironically motivational, keep it going OP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
Mirin hard bro, keep going! This is insane motivation.

• +1
Lifefuel, the majority of my problems are softmax(acne, dark circles, greasy dried hair. I’ve been rotting for a while but this motivates me to do something about it.

Also, your forehead is big but it doesn’t really stand out because your giant lower third, keep ascending.
Yes soft maxes help a lot too !!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218
did you graduate from mcdonalds?

• Woah
also good progress bro proud of you

• +1
Yes soft maxes help a lot too !!
Alright now do the tinder guide.

Oh yeah and if you haven't played bo3 in awhile it's interesting to note that unlimited combat focus and active camo was found and it has completley ruined domination @Cold

• JFL
Alright now do the tinder guide.

Oh yeah and if you haven't played bo3 in awhile it's interesting to note that unlimited combat focus and active camo was found and it has completley ruined domination @Cold
Soon that one might be longer than this lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413
Everyone should looksmax no matter what PSL you are!

As someone who has been subhuman before, Id like to share my journey on "looksmaxxing" to not just share my story, but to show that we all can make improvements and better ourselves in different ways.

2015 - 2018 Subhuman version of me:
View attachment 996425View attachment 996421View attachment 996428
As you see I was a severely obese teen who was once almost 400lbs of pure fat, little to no muscle mass. At this point of life I was graduating highschool, then on to 1 year of college where I rotted in my moms basement grinding leaderboards in Call of Duty. I was miserable, never left the house, had no job, car and only one "true friend". At that point of my life I was a little suicidal and didn't care about myself and my overall health.

So what made me change my ways? I can vividly remember watching some becky roasting fat people on a video, where I watched and cried trying to make myself feel bad for myself. As i watched the video I realized she's right, Im a fat piece of shit and a detriment to society! I don't even deserve a spot in this world.

College wasn't going so well and was too expensive tbh. So I decided to quit.

May 2017 is probably when my life started to change in a good way and I started making progress in life and stopped rotting and playing call of duty 16-20 hours a day. I used my money I had saved for college and went and got my first car! A 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport! This is where I started NT Maxxing and being a regular person that leaves his house.

Next, I got a gym membership at Planet Fitness where I began my main "looksmaxx" Leanmaxxing and gymmaxxing. I ended cutting from 395 down to about 295 in 6 months... I felt good started to get compliments, but still was intel possibly low tier
normie.

2020 might be a bad year for most people, but for me its my favorite year and probably will always be a year ill remember! Beginning of 2020 I was Back up to 350-355 not taking care of myself. I had a new obsession and it was shoes. Literally would buy, research and talk about shoes 24/7...

Anyways, I started to Ketomax and lost a decent amount of weigh and got down to 320, where i then stayed at till June 1. The day I said fuck IM tired of being a fat bastard. I then proceeded to go to the gym 6 days a week 4-6 hours just beating my body into the ground. Along with an extreme diet that I actually recommend those who are leanmaxxing. I was doing a 23/1 Intermitted fast. It was Keto and was 600-800 calories a day. Very brutal, but had very fast results and lost a lot of weight fast, mainly water weight. It helped me stay motivated.

Fast foward to October where i was about 240 and now looking to see what I else I can approve, thats when I found LMS on youtube and discovered the black pill. I grew very Interested in what I can do to make myself look better other than lose weight/fat...

Soft Maxxs that Ive done that have helped me;

1. Skin Care, skin care is a tricky topic, but after picking a good skin regime, my skin was glowing, very small pores like the koreans.
  2. Eyebrow and Eyelash Maxxing, some say its cope, but I've received really nice gains from castor oil and peppermint oil. Use to have no lashes on my bottom row and black girl invisible eyebrows. Still need more improvement, but hey some improvement is better than none. Also, if you have light eyebrows like me I recommend tinting with Just For Men beard and Mustache Dye
  3. Hairmaxxing, I can really only talk about those with Curly and kinky hair. Tips I can give is don't use shampoo, try curl creams, condition and detangle once a week and sleep with drug or some kind of silk night cap so your hair won't lose it natural oils, which can cause a lot of breakage and slow growth.
  4. Squintmaxxing, yes It works keep doing it!
  5. Fashion/Shoemaxxing, can get expensive, but it helps a lot with being NT in my opinion.
  6. Glassesmaxxing, I personally feel I look better with glasses on. So for those who wear glasses and don't want to wear contacts, try your best to find a pair that suits your face, but is also fashionable.
  7. Hat/Beanie/Headband/Duragmaxxing, if you have a big ass forehead like me and are very insecure about I do recommend trying this. Also, Im talking more about those with natural high hairlines. Not bald or receding, no offense.
  8. NT Maxxing, being more social has changed my life for the better with making friends, pulling girls and overall confidence.
View attachment 996471View attachment 996477View attachment 996535

After leanmaxxing, gymmaxxing and other softmaxxes this is the current me; Still not the best, but like I said some improvement is better than none!
View attachment 996540View attachment 996541View attachment 996542View attachment 996543

The main purpose of this post is we all should "Looksmaxx", also what ever are goals are we can achieve them to an extent. Also, how life can change from looksmaxxing. People will treat you better, more attention from girls and guys. More people wanting to be your friend etc.. So hopefully y'all can see that Im not a bragger and my drastic life change is what helped me ascend some. Still wanting to continue leanmaxxing to under 15%bf, get a hairline lowering surgery and potential correcting my slight underbite...

@Yolosweg @Algerian Manlet @Maesthetic @gamma @ConorMcGregor @tyronelite @LondonVillie
thankyou OP, you are an inspiration to us all.

• Woah

you must surely pull already with that side profile

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
you must surely pull already with that side profile
Only had 1 gf and she asked me out but that was middle school. Kinda became less nt throughout high school and COVID hit so here I am internet addicted and barely go out anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10516 and Adriana Lima
Only had 1 gf and she asked me out but that was middle school. Kinda became less nt throughout high school and COVID hit so here I am internet addicted and barely go out anymore.
Sounds familliar jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218
What skincare routine did you use personally?

• +1
Currently using glow recipe. Kinda expensive but works for me. I kinda like having the glass glowing skin look ...
What skincare routine did you use personally?

• Woah
How much sleep did you get while losing weight?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10516 and Deleted member 8244
Love to see it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Uglyandfat
Ignore OP if you are approaching 30 and are facially truecel.

This forum is meant to "deradicalize" ugly men and make them think they have a chance.

You don't if you're subhuman. His face bones are not your face bones.

There is no happy life for us without revolution.

And if the revolution doesn't come, don't looksmax only to be too old by the time your reach your goals...

Revengemax.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hebbewem and Deleted member 10516
Ignore OP if you are approaching 30 and are facially truecel.

This forum is meant to "deradicalize" ugly men and make them think they have a chance.

You don't if you're subhuman. His face bones are not your face bones.

There is no happy life for us without revolution.

And if the revolution doesn't come, don't looksmax only to be too old by the time your reach your goals...

Revengemax.
I get what you’re saying. Still can make improvements without facial bones etc

I get what you’re saying. Still can make improvements without facial bones etc
There is a certain level of ugly where there is really no point.

Clinical trueceldom

Terminal ugliness...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 10516
  • +1
Bro such an inspiration, you still doing KETO?

• +1
good job. and i agree.
Also you are a very extreme/intense person it sounds like int post. the ALL or NOTHING, type of person. One can also looksmaxx a bit less intense, and have good results.
BUT, i agree, one can NEVER be fat

• +1
  • +1
That's my biggest issue I go to bed at 1am & wake up at like 9-10 am jfl over for my sleep cycle
I failed you bro. I ended up going to the club tonight and didn’t approach any girls technically. I a girl was dancing on me and asked what I was drinking and I said henny anyways she offered to be buy me a drink and go shot for shot but I said I’m too fucked up. I didn’t really show any interest in her so she went to my slightly below average darkskin friend lol. Also a cute 5.5/10 girl approached me and said she sees me at the gym all the time and asked for my name. Anyways I’m sorry im still too pussy and act like I’m too cool to approach girls. Maybe one day tho 🥺

Last edited:
  • WTF
Reactions: tyronelite
I failed you bro. I ended up going to the club tonight and didn’t approach any girls technically. I a girl was dancing on me and asked what I was drinking and I said henny anyways she offered to be me a drink and go shot for shot but I said I’m too fucked up. I didn’t really show any interest in there so she when to my slightly below average darkskin friend lol. Also a cute 5.5/10 girl approached me and said she sees me at the gym all the time and asked for my name. Anyways I’m sorry im still too pussy and act like I’m too cool to approach girls. Maybe one day tho 🥺
Real story I’m currently fucked up parked at McDonald’s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10989
Just practice squinting and making it look natural...
Thanks a lot bro. And thanks for sharing your story, it's very motivational, I am a bit opposite of you, underweight rn but your ascension motivates me.

• +1
Good shit bro

• +1
95% of people on this site are already skinny and look like serial killers.
You only ascended so much because you lost all the weight, and no shit.
Still, good job but everybody here is skinny and ugly, leanmaxxing is a joke and being of normal weight is what everyone should be at.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, hebbewem and Deleted member 10516
95% of people on this site are already skinny and look like serial killers.
You only ascended so much because you lost all the weight, and no shit.
Still, good job but everybody here is skinny and ugly, leanmaxxing is a joke and being of normal weight is what everyone should be at.
True lol

whats your workout plan and diet looking today?

• +1
Do you only condition when you shower? and is it everyday?

• +1
That's my biggest issue I go to bed at 1am & wake up at like 9-10 am jfl over for my sleep cycle
not even bad bro some days i dont sleep for 24 hours

• Woah
Reactions: tyronelite