Why I'm both the Most Loved and Hated Poster of Looksmax, and a Case for Being Polarizing

BeautifulBones

BeautifulBones

Banned
Why people hate me
> I charge for rates
> I don't tolerate the N word on my threads
> My ignore list is monumental
> I've known about looks theory for less than 6 months, but have come up with new theories and custom software
> I've yet to be bested in debate, this is on hold though as I'm currently in debate with @Dude420
> My grammatically incorrect threads that I wrote while I was drunk/high have a lot of likes
> High IQ High Income Black Person

Why people like me
> I've helped some people for free, and saved one guy from an unnecessary lefort 3
> I've known about looks theory for less than 6 months, but have come up with new theories and custom software
> Humorous with being too trolly
> I come through with facts and not fan fiction
> I give people life fuel and hope, and keep them far from the rope
> I can take abstract idea's and explain them to pretty much anyone

This is kind of how you want to be with girls. Unless you can have high harmony/broad appeal like Alan Delon

Being polarizing is good. You don't want to be the person that everyone think's is an alright guy

Much better for your love life for 30% of girls to think your disgusting, and 10% be totally in love with you

Nobody sleeps with an alright guy

Kill yourself narcissistic faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443, ZyzzReincarnate, Wincel and 10 others
You seem to have some theories and a lot of knowledge that holds up very well but a lot that doesn't. I think people dislike you because you present all of it and all that you say with the same amount of pretensiousnes and narzisistic tone.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, StudyHacks, Nibba and 1 other person
High Income
I charge for rates
why do you even charge for rates if you are high income? You are just a narcissistic fraud. I have yet to see any evidence provided by you that any of your theories hold truth or proof that your "software" , your rates and your "ascension program" are worth the money you charge. To me it seems like you are just trying to scam incels.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Nibba, Deleted member 283 and 1 other person
@Jaded Daily Reminder
Screen Shot 2018 12 28 at 13426 PM

Kill yourself narcissistic faggot
You love narcies though thats why your on Crisicks dick every second. You just hate black people
why do you even charge for rates if you are high income? You are just a narcissistic fraud. I have yet to see any evidence provided by you that any of your theories hold truth or proof that your "software" , your rates and your "ascension program" are worth the money you charge. To me it seems like you are just trying to scam incels.

Lol because I became high income by giving away my work for free. Nobody that has Pm'ed me pics is sub PSL 2 which what I call an incel.
You seem to have some theories and a lot of knowledge that holds up very well but a lot that doesn't. I think people dislike you because you present all of it and all that you say with the same amount of pretensiousnes and narzisistic tone.
I've tried to give plenty of IRL examples, but which of my theories do you think is weakest?

Last edited:
Youre a literal fucking nigger. Asking for money. Jewish nigger. Get to the back of the oven

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, ZyzzReincarnate, Vanillestorms and 3 others
Free @Afrikancel tho

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
The people hating on me are literal accomplishments, for every new hater I get I'll make 10k more in 2019

I love all you guys
@Nibba
@Swagwaffle
@fatcelnolonger
@Jaded

Keep that hater fire burning strong
Every day I'm getting
> More compotent and earning more money
> My social circle is getting stronger
> My skin is getting better and my PSL is Rising
> I'm getting sharper and wittier

JFL at you people calling me nigger. You drinking poison expecting it to kill me, but everyday I'm more filled with health and strength.
While you guys are filled more with desolate depression and a diminished will

I pray that you escape your mental hells, and none of you commit suicide.
We're all children of the Lord

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Wincel, Deleted member 616 and 3 others
The people hating on me are literal accomplishments, for every new hater I get I'll make 10k more in 2019

I love all you guys
@Nibba
@Swagwaffle
@fatcelnolonger
@Jaded

Keep that hater fire burning strong
Every day I'm getting
> More compotent and earning more money
> My social circle is getting stronger
> My skin is getting better and my PSL is Rising
> I'm getting sharper and wittier

JFL at you people calling me nigger. You drinking poison expecting it to kill me, but everyday I'm more filled with health and strength.
While you guys are filled more with desolate depression and a diminished will

I pray that you escape your mental hells, and none of you commit suicide.
We're all children of the Lord
Nigger tbh. You don't come from the lord if you charge people for "ascension" plans. Plus ur a kneegrow

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Nibba
@Jaded Daily Reminder
View attachment 9619

You love narcies though thats why your on Crisicks dick every second. You just hate black people

Lol because I became high income by giving away my work for free. Nobody that has Pm'ed me pics is sub PSL 2 which what I call an incel.

I've tried to give plenty of IRL examples, but which of my theories do you think is weakest?

I dont really remember, its just the general impresson i've got taken from the top of my head

Over for delusional ugly narcy fags like u. Now would be a good time to use those "sekret melanin powers n shiet"

Over for delusional ugly narcy fags like u. Now would be a good time to use those "sekret melanin powers n shiet"

I was going to send a letter to any med school's that accepted you , as I can recursively look up the admitee's each year and run it against your name

But now I know I can save the server cost. Your MCAT scores will be to low

Your IQ is dropping everyday

Shut your acc down

EDIT: I also have two threads I've written on gymcelling and skincare that mogs yours to hell, but I don't want you to see your dear two stickies uprooted yet. You should thank me for keeping you off rope watch, and so far I've confirmed with two members that although your a ~ PSL 6 your girlfriend is average

Why people hate me
I make gay threads and have an outsized perception of my meager intelligence

Why people like me
They don't

Shut your acc down

@Nibber is 20 or something, @BeautifulBoners. I doubt that a letter along the lines of:

Dear Sirs and or Babby Mamas,

Their is a low IQ PSL 6.021 (99.999999999999999987th percentile facial aeasthetics, but 1.043rd percentile personality - this is why I would mog him at the club) young man whom willst be applying to you're institution presently. His name is @Nibber, and he has, on RECURSIVE occasions called me an "n word".

Now, I forgive him, as he is a child of God as I and is struggling with inferiority. However, I am hoping you won't.

The bedroom door is always open.

Ya boi,
@BeautifulBoners

Is going to be actioned by any med schools 2 years down the line.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, dogtown and RichardSpencel
@Nibber is 20 or something, @BeautifulBoners. I doubt that a letter along the lines of:

Is going to be actioned by any med schools 2 years down the line.

Probably your best attempt at humor yet. Even threw a programming joke in there not bad.

Jokes aside though I've gotten 11 people fired from their jobs and 2 people kicked out of school, as a result of my writings

The pen is ultimately mightier then the sword

Youre a literal fucking nigger. Asking for money. Jewish nigger. Get to the back of the oven

based as fuck my nigger
Probably your best attempt at humor yet. Even threw a programming joke in there not bad.

Jokes aside though I've gotten 11 people fired from their jobs and 2 people kicked out of school, as a result of my writings

The pen is ultimately mightier then the sword

"I get my rocks off firing people from their jobs"

you realize you do that enough you will become a walking target, right?

the pen might be mightier than the sword but kneegrow you can't possibly think you are bulletproof, SuperNig.
and before you say it you realize 90% of hackers, and dataminers are either white bois or low status asian or curry dudes, right?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
based as fuck my nigger

"I get my rocks off firing people from their jobs"

you realize you do that enough you will become a walking target, right?

the pen might be mightier than the sword but kneegrow you can't possibly think you are bulletproof, SuperNig.
and before you say it you realize 90% of hackers, and dataminers are either white bois or low status asian or curry dudes, right?

b2P1GsN.gif

So people never deserve to be fired from their jobs ever ? Good hermeneutical analysis

Your on the ignore list , but thanks for reading

Why people hate me
> I charge for rates
> I don't tolerate the N word on my threads
> My ignore list is monumental
> I've yet to be bested in debate, this is on hold though as I'm currently in debate with @Dude420
> My grammatically incorrect threads that I wrote while I was drunk/high have a lot of likes
> High IQ High Income Black Person

Why people like me
> I've helped some people for free, and saved one guy from an unnecessary lefort 3
> Humorous with being too trolly
> I come through with facts and not fan fiction
> I give people life fuel and hope, and keep them far from the rope
> I can take abstract idea's and explain them to pretty much anyone

This is kind of how you want to be with girls. Unless you can have high harmony/broad appeal like Alan Delon

Being polarizing is good. You don't want to be the person that everyone think's is an alright guy

Much better for your love life for 30% of girls to think your disgusting, and 10% be totally in love with you

Nobody sleeps with an alright guy
People hate you because you're an obvious LARPer that triesbto exploit desperate users for money.

You're not polarizing,you're just a nigger.
You may be the most delusional poster I've ever seen on incel forums.

And you try to take advantage of insecure young rotters to pay you money to tell them it's ogre or give them useless advice.

Seriously consider suicide.

boo hoo I'm on the ignore list. since I am now, I can say one thing about sand people. people like Bones get enslaved by them and for all the better. white man needs to run Araboo game for max results.
he put me on ignore because he's afraid of the truth.
racist is just a jewish buzzword that kneegrows exploit for gibs. nevermind the fact more whites are on welfare than blacks. but don't tell him that or he'll spazz out with NPC remarks.

• +1
What I hate on you is that you tend to insult people, when there‘s a disagreement. Sometimes you‘re being very arrogant as well. You look down on people. I want to tolerate that u want to charge money for your stuff, but it‘s hard to do that sometimes because of the reason stated above. Outside of that I like you, since u actually put effort into your posts/threads

How hasn’t this little faggot been banned yet?

No ones paying you jack shit buddy. Someone get this guy banned pls

having a large ignore list is a sign of insecurity, tbhtbh.

you seem to be a pretentious faggot

I was going to send a letter to any med school's that accepted you , as I can recursively look up the admitee's each year and run it against your name

But now I know I can save the server cost. Your MCAT scores will be to low

Your IQ is dropping everyday

Shut your acc down

EDIT: I also have two threads I've written on gymcelling and skincare that mogs yours to hell, but I don't want you to see your dear two stickies uprooted yet. You should thank me for keeping you off rope watch, and so far I've confirmed with two members that although your a ~ PSL 6 your girlfriend is average

Can you stop with this bullshit already?

I’m making more money than you can ever dream of having and buying a commitee is impossible, that’s why you have multiple people accepting candidates and not just one single person, to avoid bribe.

Also, real recognize real, both Nibba and Crisick mog you to the deepest ends of the Amazon forest, and that’s a fact. So instead of taking an arrogant tone, you better get off your high horse and get slapped by reality. Every single person who hasn’t posted a pic of their face and claims to be better looking than someone else is just throwing baseless claims out in the open with nothing to back it up.

What I hate on you is that you tend to insult people, when there‘s a disagreement. Sometimes you‘re being very arrogant as well. You look down on people. I want to tolerate that u want to charge money for your stuff, but it‘s hard to do that sometimes because of the reason stated above. Outside of that I like you, since u actually put effort into your posts/threads

I was cocky when my skin was a PSL 0, even before that I was cocky when my family was poor and we were homeless some nights. Plus this forum can be hostile sometimes. Am I just supposed to thank people for insulting me?

Can you stop with this bullshit already?

I’m making more money than you can ever dream of having and buying a commitee is impossible, that’s why you have multiple people accepting candidates and not just one single person, to avoid bribe.

Also, real recognize real, both Nibba and Crisick mog you to the deepest ends of the Amazon forest, and that’s a fact. So instead of taking an arrogant tone, you better get off your high horse and get slapped by reality. Every single person who hasn’t posted a pic of their face and claims to be better looking than someone else is just throwing baseless claims out in the open with nothing to back it up.

Where ever in my posting career did I claim I was currently better looking physically than Crisick or Nibba? Low IQ and Strawman Argument
> Shut it Down

I need to see his irl pic ngl
having a large ignore list is a sign of insecurity, tbhtbh.
No ones paying you jack shit buddy. Someone get this guy banned pls
How hasn’t this little faggot been banned yet?

Thanks for reading

I was cocky when my skin was a PSL 0, even before that I was cocky when my family was poor and we were homeless some nights. Plus this forum can be hostile sometimes. Am I just supposed to thank people for insulting me?

Where ever in my posting career did I claim I was currently better looking physically than Crisick or Nibba? Low IQ and Strawman Argument
> Shut it Down

Thanks for reading

You’re speaking like you are. Your arrogant tone doesn’t match what you actually are in real life.

You’re speaking like you are. Your arrogant tone doesn’t match what you actually are in real life.
I bone mog @Nibba he skin/coloring mogs me though

and that's just the fact of the matter

Lol should your confidence in life reflect your PSL ? That's hogwash I was cocky when I was ugly , and when I ascend I'll still be the same cocky mf'er

I bone mog @Nibba he skin/coloring mogs me though

and that's just the fact of the matter

Lol should your confidence in life reflect your PSL ? That's hogwash I was cocky when I was ugly , and when I ascend I'll still be the same cocky mf'er

As I said, no photos, just baseless claims.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and BeautifulBones
Lol.

• +1

> Shut it Down

Thanks for reading

I thought I was on your ignore list?

• +1
As I said, no photos, just baseless claims.
Yeah bro I'm 6'3 and built 22.5" bidelt, white and handsome. He's delusional if he thinks he would even be permitted to look at me lol

Yeah bro I'm 6'3 and built 22.5" bidelt, white and handsome. He's delusional if he thinks he would even be permitted to look at me lol
cutie

• +1
@BeautifulBones I'm tired of your gayness and autism ruining this place. If u think u mog me post a video of you in motion showing your face frame (height not even considered since I mog u hard in that already lol) like I did. Ur delusional bro lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
PM me your looksmaxing knowledge

@BeautifulBones I'm tired of your gayness and autism ruining this place. If u think u mog me post a video of you in motion showing your face frame (height not even considered since I mog u hard in that already lol) like I did. Ur delusional bro lol
everyone in the Christmas hat squad is a cutie

You are just falling in his trap by giving him free publicity by bumping his thread :feelsmega:
You are just falling in his trap by giving him free publicity by bumping his thread :feelsmega:

Were the same height, and my frame isn't even that much smaller than yours 21 inches as of last week , and I haven't been in a gym in months. When I was semi-gymcelled I had a 23 bideltoid lmao

The only reason your better looking is skin/coloring

I bone mog you so hard

My proportions are also much better

Lmao @ your and your recessed mandible
Your mad at me because you likely have sleep apnea , and wake up the wrong side of the bed everyday

Come to NYC, so you can see a PSL 4.5 mog you to hell and back