Why incels co dont fucking respond my account request?

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
and there is no fucking confirmation message after registering. i dont even know i did it right.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, chadpreetcel123 and Demir
its harder to get/maintain membership on that site than losing virginity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Achathin, xit, Deleted member 616 and 10 others
idk man
i had to talk to a lot of people to get my account accepted on discord and on the site
i suppose the situatian has gotten worse since

its harder to get/maintain membership on that site than losing virginity
ive only used lookism.net and this site so far. wanna see inside there too.

idk man
i had to talk to a lot of people to get my account accepted on discord and on the site
i suppose the situatian has gotten worse since
this site was not hard. there was actual confirmation message after registering my information and it was clear. but incels co i dont even know if the error has occured, the site doesnt say anything. should say something like 'wait till the admin confirmation' or something

Not sure. It seems they are very picky about who they let on nowadays, in the past it used to be easier to be accepted.

this place and lookism isn't for you anyways abused hideous gook

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 176, Deleted member 1560 and 1 other person
I don’t know how to help much except from my experience, just go into a lot of info about your situation in the application thing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
That place is nuts. Better for you mental health to stay away from that site

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, chadpreetcel123 and toolateforme
I don’t know how to help much except from my experience, just go into a lot of info about your situation in the application thing.
This was mine lmao and they accepted me
Swallowed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos and toolateforme
That place is nuts. Better for you mental health to stay away from that site
ik, there is no future for gook. im currently LDARing

View attachment 94072
I remember when I had to make another account because my first one got rejected. Was told that I needed to go into more details, got accepted on my 2nd attempt.

I remember when I had to make another account because my first one got rejected. Was told that I needed to go into details, got accepted on my 2nd attempt.
was there message popping up after register? like (ok wait till we confirm)
after i fill in blanks and submit, no messages showing up and refreshes to blanks again.
idk if it worked or not.

I remember when I had to make another account because my first one got rejected. Was told that I needed to go into more details, got accepted on my 2nd attempt.
That is odd indeed. I created my account back in May 2018 so maybe they've tightened the requirements since then.

was there message popping up after register? like (ok wait till we confirm)
after i fill in blanks and submit, no messages showing up and refreshes to blanks again.
idk if it worked or not.
I think so. I don’t fully remember.

You have to be a trucecel to get in
And perma virgin

That is odd indeed. I created my account back in May 2018 so maybe they've tightened the requirements since then.
Maybe so.

View attachment 94072
kek
That's pretty much what I wrote the first time I tried to get into the site and they rejected me more being too vague

I wrote like 3 paragraphs the next time and got in

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
kek
That's pretty much what I wrote the first time I tried to get into the site and they rejected me more being too vague

I wrote like 3 paragraphs the next time and got in
did you use another email then?

did you use another email then?
No

Arkantos,

Your account has been created, but in order to fully activate it we require more information, as you weren't explicit enough in your registration.

Please answer this PM explaining your situation in detail and why you want to be a part of the forum.
We understand this is tedious, but this is necessary to avoid trolls and spam. The information is personal and private, please be honest.

Thank you,
i_a_m_i

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205