Why is a long mid face bad?

long face is where it's at

Intro 1516392677

Long midface is most of the time associated with other bad features thats why its a death sentence, but if you have some good features and harmony, then you can look somewhat high class.

C788c08b21d9edeaea79fc8cd0e8c5c2  sunsets
F1797e10a8976d78ee4f167036304b92

Oh where do i begin A long face is a sign that your face is down wards grown to hell and down wards growth is impossible to fix currently unfortunately.

A long mid-face is often correlates with an awful CB angle so the likely hood of you being chad is next to nill.

Yeah no a long midface unless all other feautres are good is a sexual death sentance
Im downgrown but 1.0 midface ratio, phew @Blond3cel

• Love it
Reactions: Blond3cel
does downgrowth continue after 18?
Don't think so, I've been mouth breathing at night my whole life and was doing it 24/7 during my youth but my midface is 1.0 and my gonial angle is like 130-135°, i think its mostly genetic and slightly environmental

Don't think so, I've been mouth breathing at night my whole life and was doing it 24/7 during my youth but my midface is 1.0 and my gonial angle is like 130-135°, i think its mostly genetic and slightly environmental
i see, it seems like it varies from person to person. ive had another person in this forum tell me that if you keep mouthbreathing, your downgrowth will continue, whereas others say its cope after 13

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Its not a bad thing in and of itself

Its what tend to come along with it that is; such as recessed jaw, gummy smile, crooked teeth, droopy eyes, bad posture

In other words, a long midface caused by maxillary recession is bad while a long midface caused by generally high growth signalling is good

• +1
Its not a bad thing in and of itself

Its what tend to come along with it that is; such as recessed jaw, gummy smile, crooked teeth, droopy eyes, bad posture

In other words, a long midface caused by maxillary recession is bad while a long midface caused by generally high growth signalling is good
can ccw kind of shorten midface?

• +1
i see, it seems like it varies from person to person. ive had another person in this forum tell me that if you keep mouthbreathing, your downgrowth will continue, whereas others say its cope after 13
It's genetic but mouth breathing during your developing years(10-15 years old) could be detrimental to your facial aesthetics, after that it's literally cope.

It's genetic but mouth breathing during your developing years(10-15 years old) could be detrimental to your facial aesthetics, after that it's literally cope.
its only health issues after that, like breathing issues so id advice you to learn to breathe through your nose

• +1
actually nvm mouthbreathing is a cope . been mouthbreathing 24/7 and still compact midface
31155.jpg

• +1
its only health issues after that, like breathing issues so id advice you to learn to breathe through your nose
I breathe through my nose strictly and subconsciously now lol, just switch during sleep, i mouthbreathe and nose breathe during my sleep

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
I breathe through my nose strictly and subconsciously now lol, just switch during sleep, i mouthbreathe and nose breathe during my sleep
tape your lips jfl

Im downgrown but 1.0 midface ratio, phew @Blond3cel
Same for me.

Downgrown being bad is a .org meme anyway look at Christian Bale he has literally no visible ramus.

If you dont have the horse downward growth where everything looks like its melting its never a massive failo in my opinion.

• JFL