Y

Yoyo2233

Kraken
Title

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
signals weak genetics and bad environmental factors

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 2968, Deleted member 2658 and 2 others
RmzYOk8Unh5srVJV9 zjITuokiTD5PuV09mHT9t4UMk

• +1
Reactions: TITUS and Lev Peshkov
Because it looks weak, weird, fucked up harmony, give beta apperance and its unfixable to a great extend.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, klamus, Deleted member 2658 and 9 others
because tigers dosent have it therefore its over if you have it

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ

Oh where do i begin A long face is a sign that your face is down wards grown to hell and down wards growth is impossible to fix currently unfortunately.

A long mid-face is often correlates with an awful CB angle so the likely hood of you being chad is next to nill.

Yeah no a long midface unless all other feautres are good is a sexual death sentance

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Taylorswift and Deleted member 6403
Idk if weak genetics- native americans had horse midfaces but their genetics were much better than average Jordan Barett. Its like compact midface sexually attractive both to women and men but they can close eyes on IT.
In ancient Roma for example recessed profile was Perfect and ante face was ugly cause slaves mostly had IT (Black)

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and Deleted member 6403
his midface isn't long btw
idk but either way features alone arent a death sentence imo unless extreme.there were multiple chad/chadlite posted in here over time with some avarage or below avarage individual features

Cause harmony n shiet but srs it’s because wider faces mean that ur face is built of solid overlapping structures that guarantee u amortization after E g being punched, my theory but i think it makes sense bc high status apes are chosen after battle royale and they always have those strong midfaces

It isnt necessarily inherently bad, its just harder to proportion and less common with male models, there are GL guys with longer midfaces but they dont fit the soft faced western prettyboy ideal like most models

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344
What makes a long Mid face

What makes a long midnface though? How do I know if mine is long?
idk look at the mirror unironically tbh.if your midface height looks much higher than your midface widht thats not good

Because its associated and correlated with a list of truly negative features - close-set eyes, recessed maxilla, recessed orbital rims and lateral orbital rims, narrow face etc..

Long mid-face without the flaws that so often come with it, is not a bad thing at all.

The most handsome guy ever had a long mid-face:
paul-newman-in-cat-on-a-hot-tin-roof-paul-newman-10992552-950-534.jpg

What makes a long Mid face

What makes a long midnface though? How do I know if mine is long?
Divide the distance between your pupils by the distance from the top of your lip to eye level. If the ratio is <0.90 then it's over and it's a major failo. 1.0 is ideal.

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
Because its associated and correlated with a list of truly negative features - close-set eyes, recessed maxilla, recessed orbital rims and lateral orbital rims, narrow face etc..

Long mid-face without the flaws that so often come with it, is not a bad thing at all.

Bro he is not the most handsome guy ever maybe in a puppy dog way

No it has nothing to do with genetics jfl. It's part of craniofacial dystrophy, so just bad oral posture in general is the cause

I dont have bad orbital rims nor a narrow face and still my midface is long

It signals low fighting success, which is not someone your reptile brain wants to associate with whether you’re male or female

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
What is correct oral posture
Lips closed, teeth ever so slightly together, tongue up in a suction hold and good neck posture. If u didnt have that as a kid, it's over

Lips closed, teeth ever so slightly together, tongue up in a suction hold and good neck posture. If u didnt have that as a kid, it's over
Definitly didnt have that lmao. Kids actually do this without being told?

Definitly didnt have that lmao. Kids actually do this without being told?
Chads do. Do u know nothing about orthotropics? Sounds more greycel than me

Fucks up ratios.

But reminder that a below 1.0 midface is not long.

Short midface:

Ideal 1.0 midface:

Medium length midface:

Long midface:

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt
It's only bad if it's due to mouthbreathing or other anormalities, if your face wasn't meant to be long and it is, then it will look bad.
If your face was meant to be long then you are probably a chad. Masculine warrior type europeans have long ramus and long midface. Long face women give me the hardest boners.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125 and Deleted member 8080
It's only bad if it's due to mouthbreathing or other anormalities, if your face wasn't meant to be long and it is, then it will look bad.
If your face was meant to be long then you are probably a chad. Masculine warrior type europeans have long ramus and long midface. Long face women give me the hardest boners.
Yup bad oral posture means a bad face. But naturally long midface will be chad

Last edited:
Yup bad oral posture means a good face. Naturally long midface will be chad
Don't know if you mistyped or trying to be a funny greycel. There are very important structural differences between a chad long midface and a recessed mouthbreathing long midface.

Don't know if you mistyped or trying to be a funny greycel. There are very important structural differences between a chad long midface and a recessed mouthbreathing long midface.
Mistyped. I'm a bad typer jfl

You may find women with long midface attractive, but, in terms of looks theory, a short midface/middle third is a crucial trait to being a Stacy. It’s something the vast majority of women known for their good looks have:

E163B5B4 459D 4B9C 8EDF 94CAB96F7656
3C73E431 7A09 413D 9B89 FCE903A991C8
1F4BB67A FCC5 4B36 9DD1 B459D1888F19

reduces fwhr and unfixable