Why is being recessed ok for girls?

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
I think for men having a recessed jaw is the worst thing (after being ethnic) because it shows bad genes.

However why is it not particularly bad for girls? I know that having strong forward growth is bad for girls, bit it's defo not as bad as being recessed for guys, but recessed jaw is bad genes on both guys and girls, and doesn't look good in either.

There are many girls out there posing and getting simps to pay them big bucks while being severely recessed, posted an example below, is there an evolutionary/ societal reason for this?

Justmhine28 20210113 101

Justmhine28 20210113 119

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
Are you kidding? It is subhuman as fuck. This exact girl is only bangable because she maintains high SMV with the stylemaxxes and instawhoring. IRL I'd never hit on her unless she gave me signals.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 2205, Stare and 19 others
Higher testosterone levels in males

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, Looks234, chadison and 2 others
looks like ricegum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, Stare, 5'8manlet and 9 others
Well it's not. She won't have a long-term relationship with a good looking or high sex-appeal male.

She'll get fucked for sure, but that's only because the male sex-hormone is 1,000 times stronger than the female. Making our sex-drive more acceptable to butter-faces with bangin' bodies.

I know it hurts dude, but that's nature.

1. Our sex-appeal makes girls like this "feel beautiful"
2. They have makeup to draw attention away from their recession flaws
3. Lower-tier for a male is far more important than for a female, who rely off eye-area and cheekbones a lot more.
4. Their body also acts as a deflection from the terrible recession. Ties into our sex-drive again.

But you can bet she will have to settle for her looksmatch for a long term relationship. While she POSSIBLY fucks Chad on the side.

Decent looking guys even, with solid sex-appeal wouldn'[t settle for that in a relationship. Regardless of femininity, personality and all that.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, uglygypsy, Looks234 and 6 others
Are you kidding? It is subhuman as fuck. This exact girl is only bangable because she maintains high SMV with the stylemaxxes and instawhoring. IRL I'd never hit on her unless she gave me signals.
Well I think she's pretty hot, and yeah it might be stylemaxxing and instawhoring, but she is prob making as much as a dentist from simps giving her money, even WITH recessed jaw.

If a guy was that recessed he'd have been wearing surgical masks long before covid.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and beyourself
Tbh she doesn't even have tits lol, but yeah even moderate testosterone guys would smash that.

Everyone on this forum would. I know that for def.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 9670 and 2 others
Well it's not. She won't have a long-term relationship with a good looking or high sex-appeal male.

She'll get fucked for sure, but that's only because the male sex-hormone is 1,000 times stronger than the female. Making our sex-drive more acceptable to butter-faces with bangin' bodies.

I know it hurts dude, but that's nature.

1. Our sex-appeal makes girls like this "feel beautiful"
2. They have makeup to draw attention away from their recession flaws
3. Lower-tier for a male is far more important than for a female, who rely off eye-area and cheekbones a lot more.
4. Their body also acts as a deflection from the terrible recession. Ties into our sex-drive again.

But you can bet she will have to settle for her looksmatch for a long term relationship. While she POSSIBLY fucks Chad on the side.

Decent looking guys even, with solid sex-appeal wouldn'[t settle for that in a relationship. Regardless of femininity, personality and all that.
Agree, I wouldn't get in a relationship with her because I don't wanna dilute my bones (my bones are one of the only good thing about me lol), but she will get a lot of validation from all guys hitting on her at the beach or the club.

Well I think she's pretty hot, and yeah it might be stylemaxxing and instawhoring, but she is prob making as much as a dentist from simps giving her money, even WITH recessed jaw.

If a guy was that recessed he'd have been wearing surgical masks long before covid.

You're either very ugly or a product of liberalism and a beta-cuck simp.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and Deleted member 9090
Agree, I wouldn't get in a relationship with her because I don't wanna dilute my bones (my bones are one of the only good thing about me lol), but she will get a lot of validation from all guys hitting on her at the beach or the club.

Dude she is pump and dump. She even knows this by now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Dude she is pump and dump. She even knows this by now.
Right, but girls aren't gonna look at a guy with less than Cavill tier guy to pump and dump, you get whatb I mean?

Right, but girls aren't gonna look at a guy with less than Cavill tier guy to pump and dump, you get whatb I mean?

Lol, are you only coming to this Christopher Columbus discovery now?

They have a vagina. Males are disposable except for Chad. One Chad can impregnate hundreds of women but one female can only have so many kids.

And of course Testosterone/DHT which will make you bang anything with a hole if your levels are decent.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NormieKilla and animo123
Face looks like a potato ugly as fuck. i will not fuck her even if you payed me (well that was a lie) but you get my point. Recessed feature are not ok, not on humans, not on dogs, not on anything

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, Reoa, Deleted member 1400 and 2 others
I think she's pretty hot
I strongly disagree, and yes, one reason why I disagree is her jaw. Being recessed is not good for girls. It's just that males' higher sex drive and body can compensate in some cases.

Her pictures are good tho. I mean composition and background etc.

Last edited:
I believe a small amount of recession can make a girl look more feminine and angelic like Eva cudmore, not that girl tho

Tbh she doesn't even have tits lol, but yeah even moderate testosterone guys would smash that.

Everyone on this forum would. I know that for def.

I wouldn't.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
I think for men having a recessed jaw is the worst thing (after being ethnic) because it shows bad genes.

However why is it not particularly bad for girls? I know that having strong forward growth is bad for girls, bit it's defo not as bad as being recessed for guys, but recessed jaw is bad genes on both guys and girls, and doesn't look good in either.

There are many girls out there posing and getting simps to pay them big bucks while being severely recessed, posted an example below, is there an evolutionary/ societal reason for this?

View attachment 926703

View attachment 926704
WHEEHW HOLY FUUCK HER LOWER THIRD IS BAD JFL Id never be able to fuck her while looking at her face. PASS.

Higher sex drive

sub-chad ethnic and 0. S*x before marriage is haram and that foid certainly isn't wifey material.

Your dedication to your faith makes you an outlier. So you saying you wouldn't fuck her was pointless and irrelevant, because you would if it were not for your faith being able to overcome your testosterone.

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
WEAK CHIN IS HORRIFIC ON GIRLS, ONLY WHEN THE REST OF THERE BODY IS VERY GL IS IT ACCEPTABLE

WEAK CHIN IS HORRIFIC ON GIRLS, ONLY WHEN THE REST OF THERE BODY IS VERY GL IS IT ACCEPTABLE
Her body isn't even that great, she just has a vibe I guess? Plus super confident cos of all the guys who prob hit on her

girls can get away with softer,weaker features because they are seen as "feminine".Same goes for big foreheads and so on...

View attachment 926703

View attachment 926704
Men are held to a MUCH higher standard.

Source:

Recessed Jaw is an indicator of a poor immune system. This is because it's a sign of long term higher prevalence of mouth breathing because of a stuffed up nose. It's objectively bad, but women are forgiven for more flaws (see above).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: klamus

View attachment 926703

View attachment 926704
that bitch is ugly as shit but your point is right. women can be recessed and still get men

Could someone send her the link of this thread please

• JFL
Reactions: AutismMaxing

View attachment 926703

View attachment 926704

probably societal. It is a childlike feature

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
Infinite smv

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing

View attachment 926703

View attachment 926704
She’s ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Looks disgusting OP. The ugliest girls can make a living off of onlyfans

View attachment 926703

View attachment 926704
It's just because ugly women have much more value than ugly men so if you compare a recessed man to a recessed woman it's obvious that the woman will do better

It's just because ugly women have much more value than ugly men so if you compare a recessed man to a recessed woman it's obvious that the woman will do better
Yes but she has been able to elevate herself to Chad level smv, and is able to monetize it far better than Chad could.

When you have a pussy and a mildly decent body, you can almost get away with any facial flaws in the book. This is ridiculously not hard at all to be considered a great catch as a female. That girl is at least considered a stacy-lite by more than half of the male population.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry