Why is BTS so popular amongst foids?

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Admin
Staff
They’re not good looking and they’re Asian.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13511, Zygos4Life and ElliotRodgerJr
just because they like their trash music doesnt mean they want to fuck them. if they went to school in the west i would spit on them and stuff them into lockers every recess

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Zygos4Life, LightingFraud, ElliotRodgerJr and 6 others
some foid did an experiment in korea about preferences in men. The tl;dr version was while "pretty boys" was culturally popular imagery, the actual men they were sexually attracted to were traditionally masculine, which should surprise absolutely nobody i guess.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Warlow, LightingFraud and 1 other person
just because they like their trash music doesnt mean they want to fuck them. if they went to school in the west i would spit on them and stuff them into lockers every recess
they would get their heads kicked in if they went to my school tbh

Most of the foids don’t compliment them on their music though but rather on their looks.

I don't listen to BTS personally but even I can see the appeal of kpop despite not being attracted to the artist.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
prettyboykpopmax bro, they are good looking and attractive to some portion of female population, you cant denial it,
you can only cope by saying all female think they are ugly

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Jealous white boy.:ROFLMAO: Be careful, Taehyung might fuck your oneitis. He already did tbh. ;)

They are makeup and hairmaxxed,which makes them a pretty boy

Because It's brain-dead pop,disguised as your classic "I'm not like the other girls" music.

I'm not living in a big city yet even here you can see BTS ads in electronic shops JFL.

I remember talking to a French JB 2 years ago and found out that she's into BTS. I said "they all look like girls" and she lashed out "how dare you?! They're attractive, sexy and talented!" lol.

I'm not living in a big city yet even here you can see BTS ads in electronic shops JFL.

I remember talking to a French JB 2 years ago and found out that she's into BTS. I said "they all look like girls" and she lashed out "how dare you?! They're attractive, sexy and talented!" lol.
lifefuel for asiancels