Why is ethnic a huge failo?

Being sub 6 psl is a huge failo

go slay then jfl at germany
never said that i dont get girls now and then

i said i get only subhumans on tinder and have no social life

my biggest problem is that i have standards

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
don't need to be chad in germany. of course you should always strive to be one, but it isn't necessary.
Bildschirmfoto 2020 06 29 um 164437

this was one of my ex's (right one, because i won't post actual nudes that could dox me later on) dated her 1.5 years. but she looks 1:1 like the girl on the left just with bigger breasts.

meanwhile my ugly arab ass looks a bit better than this dude JFL
Bildschirmfoto 2020 06 29 um 164718

Last edited:
  • Love it
don't need to be chad in germany. of course you should always strive to be one, but it isn't necessary.
View attachment 481650 this was one of my ex's (right one, because i won't post actual nudes that could dox me later on) dated her 1.5 years. but she looks 1:1 like the girl on the left just with bigger breasts.

View attachment 481652
Fk that left girl is so sexy

View attachment 481650 this was one of my ex's (right one, because i won't post actual nudes that could dox me later on) dated her 1.5 years. but she looks 1:1 like the girl on the left just with bigger breasts.

View attachment 481652
wtttfff dude

that girl is borderline slutty stacy

i would kill to have her

• JFL
Nice to see you've stopped coping, mate.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, needsolution, Golang and 1 other person
Ethnics are ugly and unintelligent

• So Sad
Reactions: needsolution

this was one of my ex's (right one, because i won't post actual nudes that could dox me later on) dated her 1.5 years. but she looks 1:1 like the girl on the left just with bigger breasts.

How tall are you? And what's your bodycount?

How tall are you? And what's your bodycount?
179cm and 17. been in a lot of long time relationships though. lost my virginity when i was 17 and been in 3 long-term relationships for a total of 5 years since then. i'm 24 now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7966
Literraly difference between a normie arab and chaddam is a nosejob, blue eyes, and mm of jaw with light stubble instead of full beard
i.e.: arab with white featurs

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
never said that i dont get girls now and then

i said i get only subhumans on tinder and have no social life

my biggest problem is that i have standards
beggars cant be choosers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4438
View attachment 481650

View attachment 481652

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
they do but u picked black and white photo of bateman

bateman looks french while the other guy looks turk or arab

bateman looks spaniard to me

burak doesnt look arab in the slightest, could even be italian passing or something with a bit fraud

tugberk looks more white than bateman

• Hmm...
bateman looks spaniard to me

burak doesnt look arab in the slightest, could even be italian passing or something with a bit fraud

tugberk looks more white than bateman

View attachment 481747
do u live in germany or turkey i cant remember

they do but u picked black and white photo of bateman

bateman looks french while the other guy looks turk or arab
compare pique and bateman

pique is spaniard

View attachment 481650

View attachment 481652
Zeit to go to Deutschland tbh

do u live in germany or turkey i cant remember
germany

hands down

everyone who doesnt look this phenotype

is a spaniard or italian to me

greeks are also ethnic looking

• +1
Cuz white is right.

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and Arkantos
Zeit to go to Deutschland tbh
you'd slay here if you ditch the long hair and get a healthy tan. we legit weight the same, are the same height and you face-mog me hard

you'd slay here if you ditch the long hair and get a healthy tan. we legit weight the same, are the same height and you face-mog me hard
Working on the tan, went to the beach recently. A bit shitty though i managed to burn my scalp JFL. But yeah the longhair ain't going anywhere tbh, i've always had it and it's for niche appeal anyway. I don't bother with the "basic bitches" anymore every single one i've spoken to bores the life out of me tbh. All it is is "haha lol slay queen, crackhead energy, haha im so quirkyyyy."

• +1
Working on the tan, went to the beach recently. A bit shitty though i managed to burn my scalp JFL. But yeah the longhair ain't going anywhere tbh, i've always had it and it's for niche appeal anyway. I don't bother with the "basic bitches" anymore every single one i've spoken to bores the life out of me tbh. All it is is "haha lol slay queen, crackhead energy, haha im so quirkyyyy."
you're way to mature for your age. but good for you for knowing what you want

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
you're way to mature for your age. but good for you for knowing what you want
first time i've never been called a baby for acting retarded JFL. But yeah in that regards most in my school are the same copy and pasted I like traveling, dogs and food teehee. lmao not saying i wouldn't smash jfl. But i wouldn't put in the effort i'd put into arthoes, goths etc. But goddamn are they hard to come across, next year i'm gonna do an art study probably so i pray to god i find more of them tbh

first time i've never been called a baby for acting retarded JFL. But yeah in that regards most in my school are the same copy and pasted I like traveling, dogs and food teehee. lmao not saying i wouldn't smash jfl. But i wouldn't put in the effort i'd put into arthoes, goths etc. But goddamn are they hard to come across, next year i'm gonna do an art study probably so i pray to god i find more of them tbh
make sure to not turn gay in the process of studying such a liberal degree :feelshaha:

• JFL
make sure to not turn gay in the process of studying such a liberal degree :feelshaha:
I wont bro, but it's either an art study, history, language (probably norwegian) or european studies. I suck ass at anything mathematic, economic or scientific jfl. I'm not that bothered with how much a job pays. I'd wayyy rather have a meh paying job that i enjoy than rotting away in some miserable office for 3 grand a month tbh.

@Newone is a slayer then
Here in the Netherlands some of the biggest slayers are Arabs, mostly the non hoodrat arabs but a good amount of hood arabs aswell tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung
Here in the Netherlands some of the biggest slayers are Arabs, mostly the non hoodrat arabs but a good amount of hood arabs aswell tbh.
arabs in general are high t

• +1
I wont bro, but it's either an art study, history, language (probably norwegian) or european studies. I suck ass at anything mathematic, economic or scientific jfl. I'm not that bothered with how much a job pays. I'd wayyy rather have a meh paying job that i enjoy than rotting away in some miserable office for 3 grand a month tbh.
good for you. enjoy your youth

• Love it
good for you. enjoy your youth
I will bro. I stopped gaming and rotting away months back this summer break me and my mates will do the most things, trips to amsterdam, beach, restaurants etc

• +1