Why is ethnic a huge failo?

D

Deleted member 5393

Kraken
I see these arab/persian guys and some look good. 10/10 thick hair, tanned and good frames.

Yet i never see them with white girls jfl

Only ethnics i see with girls are fkin skinny drug dealers who look like dude below

Why dont girls like ethnics tbh. Is it the stigma or do they have bad rep because of rapefugees

BEC7AB82 3BB2 4EAB 81DE 76F76EC597DA

• +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, BigBiceps, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Hairy, dark, bad image, worse looking on average, terrorists, rapists, bad pheno

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Boxingfan, MusicMaxxingMidget, Entschuldigung and 9 others
where I live sandniggers only fuck each other, at least bot genders are not cels

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, BigBiceps, Arkantos and 3 others
where I live sandniggers only fuck each other, at least bot genders are not cels
I thought blacks and algerians slayed french sluts

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, Deleted member 4438, Deleted member 4106 and 2 others
I thought blacks and algerians slayed french sluts
only the lowclass bitch, I'm in superior class since 1 year now and never seen an interracial couple among them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756, Strafe, BigBiceps and 5 others
It's because foids auto think they are called Mohammed, and also have a creepy edgy stigma due to Islam and Ethnic colouring.

Plus the fact that they all emigrating to the West shows a weakness, fleeing rapefugees= low test and cowards

Not to mention the smell and small dicks

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, manletofpeace81, Chadeep and 3 others
Which country are you from, here in Romania plenty of Arabs have white girls with them, but they are loaded - they are either businessmen or rich kids who came here to study.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 7098
bad pheno my ass. of course we also have ugly ones like any race.

but blonde girls especially go crazy about a good looking arab/turk if he isn‘t from the hood

there‘s a reason why girls name dark, tall and handsome as their favourite type.

Attachments

• 20C37963-B5BD-4821-9D5C-DF8DD8AC4533.jpeg
    20C37963-B5BD-4821-9D5C-DF8DD8AC4533.jpeg
    43.8 KB · Views: 77
  • +1
Reactions: Strafe, ggboyo and thickdickdaddy27

but blonde girls especially go crazy about a good looking arab/turk if he isn‘t from the hood
I actually tested him on tinder last year and he performed badly. Girls were afraid to meet up

Called 1 girl racist because she didnt wanna meet up and she got angry. Should have taken pics of the convo jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, MentalistKebab, Danish_Retard and 1 other person

there‘s a reason why girls name dark, tall and handsome as their favourite type.
I remember a video 5 years ago when this bastard was worshipped during a meeting in spainor portugal, I was brutally blackpilled lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
I actually tested him on tinder last year and he performed badly. Girls were afraid to meet up

Called 1 girl racist because she didnt wanna meet up and she got angry. Should have taken pics of the convo jfl
the creeppill is real

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5393

i believe you. it‘s because they look dominant. and over the internet they hold some grudges about them.

they slay like no others irl though.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 5393
Because it's not. Nordic girls go for ethnics all the time. You just don't want to believe it. I am on yubo right now and this fucking whore is giggling at non-jokes this Moroccan bad boy is not even making.

Attachments

• 2020_06_29_08_20_03.jpg
    2020_06_29_08_20_03.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 84
  • 2020_06_29_08_19_47.jpg
    2020_06_29_08_19_47.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ArgentineOmicron, Deleted member 4438, Deleted member 6400 and 2 others
Because it's not. Nordic girls go for ethnics all the time. You just don't want to believe it. I am on yubo right now and this fucking is giggling at non-jokes this Moroccan bad boy is making.
I never see it here. Maybe ethnics have worse rep in Sweden cuz we have so many rapefugees. Norway has much better ethnics than us.

We have packs of 5 arabs just standing around everywhere

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Danish_Retard
To women Arabs = Indians, and Indians are subhumans in every single way.

I never see it here. Maybe ethnics have worse rep in Sweden cuz we have so many rapefugees. Norway has much better ethnics than us.
More ethnics slaying Swedish thots on tiktok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098

We have packs of 5 arabs just standing around everywhere
1935128 156324116536 5846506 n

Because it's not. Nordic girls go for ethnics all the time. You just don't want to believe it. I am on yubo right now and this fucking whore is giggling at non-jokes this Moroccan bad boy is making.
Just have white features like blue eyes and straight nose theory.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, MentalistKebab, Chadeep and 1 other person
I remember a video 5 years ago when this bastard was worshipped during a meeting in spainor portugal, I was brutally blackpilled lol
i know the same video. i hit the right pheno but my face fucked me
that's so bullshit. indians have a shit face that goes along with their pheno. arabs look Italian or spanish.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 3702
i know the same video. i hit the right pheno but my face fucked me

that's so bullshit. indians have a shit face that goes along with their pheno. arabs look Italian or spanish.
Lol ask any girl, they will all tell you that. Show them a picture of an arab guy and ask if he looks indian, 99% will say yes.

Women are low IQ, they see every subhuman brown ethnic as Indians.

Lol ask any girl, they will all tell you that. Show them a picture of an arab guy and ask if he looks indian, 99% will say yes.

Women are low IQ, they see every subhuman brown ethnic as Indians.
are you indian? i live in europe 90% of my slays were racially white girls. mostly blondes. and i've never ever heard a girl call me, or any arab i know for that matter, an indian.

if you ask them "does he look indian?" you are priming them before they even think about. ask them what nationality they look and you'll barely hear indian, just compare them side by side. it's night and day

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Chadeep and Deleted member 5393
What you talkin bout nigga every ethnic I see fuckin multiple white bitches in germany

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4438, Deleted member 6400 and Deleted member 5393
are you indian? i live in europe 90% of my slays were racially white girls. mostly blondes. and i've never ever heard a girl call me, or any arab i know for that matter, an indian.
Arab with lightish skin, bitches (even ethnics) confuse me for Indian jfl

what country do u live in brother

I actually prefer ethnics to these tiktok fags. At least ethnic guys have some masculinity left. These tiktok guys look like eunuchs

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 7098
what country do u live in brother

I actually prefer ethnics to these tiktok fags. At least ethnic guys have some masculinity left. These tiktok guys look like eunuchs
germany, my g.

but i get why people think ethnics only slay among each other. if they come from a lower-class and lower education background they tend to surround themselves with people(boys and girls) from similar situations and these are mostly from similar backgrounds.

i went to university and have mostly white, german friends. white girls go wild if you aren't a hoodrat and bring the darker, more masculine look to the table. if you are low IQ and talk dumb and use street words you're out of consideration, and that's good

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and Deleted member 5393

I can't tell the difference between an indian, a brazilian, a morocan, etc. It's like telling the difference between an austrian and a german.

• +1
Reactions: Golang

i legit had other experience on germany tinder to be honest

I used pictures without mustache though

he matched like crazy and roasties and cute girls, wrote him first

roasties wrote things like "yuuuhhuuuuu" and shit

trust me this guy is a slayer everywhere on this planet

• Hmm...
@Yuyevon

i am legit going to make an experiment with him the days

problem is my number is blocked

i did it many times, he matches on chad/chadlite level in germany

i even used shit pictures of him to get less likes, he still did well even on shit pictures

Last edited:
@Yuyevon

i am legit going to make an experiment with him the days

problem is my number is blocked

i did it many times, he matches on chad/chadlite level in germany

i even used shit pictures of him to get less likes, he still did well even on shot pictures
He didnt do well here but i gave him some arab name

Lmao, they don't mean Arabs, Turks, Maghrebis or Pakis when they say that.
They mean Italians, Spaniards or northern white guys with dark colouring.

• +1
Reactions: Strafe, manletofpeace81, Deleted member 5393 and 1 other person
He didnt do well here but i gave him some arab name
use pictures where he looks less ethnic and give him some hybrid name

in germany i even used pictures of him on turkish weddings bro
he still slays

Lmao, they don't mean Arabs, Turks, Maghrebis or Pakis when they say that.
They mean Italians, Spaniards or northern white guys with dark colouring.
they still go for arabs, turks and maghrebis. search any random night club in germany and look at their pictures. good looking arabs/turks with bunch of white girls

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps, Deleted member 7098 and MiroslavBulldosex
use pictures where he looks less ethnic and give him some hybrid name

in germany i even used pictures of him on turkish weddings bro
he still slays
i'd think he doesn't slay good with JB and under 20 year olds because he looks too mature for them. every other girl 20+ creams herself looking at him

Because it's not. Nordic girls go for ethnics all the time. You just don't want to believe it. I am on yubo right now and this fucking whore is giggling at non-jokes this Moroccan bad boy is not even making.
he is good looking
what did you expect?

i'd think he doesn't slay good with JB and under 20 year olds because he looks too mature for them. every other girl 20+ creams herself looking at him
then just use pictures of him were he looks younger

bro this guy has everything

masculine features, soft features, he looks pretty, charismatic, everything on the same time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
  • +1
Reactions: Golang
That norwegian slut looks so hot. standard scandinavian teen slut
@manlethairlet89

i legit had other experience on germany tinder to be honest

I used pictures without mustache though

he matched like crazy and roasties and cute girls, wrote him first

roasties wrote things like "yuuuhhuuuuu" and shit

trust me this guy is a slayer everywhere on this planet
I never see ethnics with girls here jfl i always see them with tiktok guys or some beta provider

y'all have to remember that immigrant do the most crimes, live in the poorest/dangerous neighborhoods and look the worst. its hard to slay while being an immigrant

I never see ethnics with girls here jfl i always see them with tiktok guys or some beta provider
brooo

even 3-4psl ethnics slay in germany, my friends impregnating white girls, while you are here with me

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6873, Deleted member 5393 and Deleted member 7098
i mean average arabs look like this

View attachment 481621

wheres the point comparing this two specimen
Literraly difference between a normie arab and chaddam is a nosejob, blue eyes, and mm of jaw with light stubble instead of full beard

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Golang, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
brooo

even 3-4psl ethnics slay in germany, my friends impregnating white girls, while you are here with me
go slay then jfl at germany

Literraly difference between a normie arab and chaddam is a nosejob, blue eyes, and mm of jaw with light stubble instead of full beard
great comparison bro

just go 20k surgery maxx theory

everyone can become chad with your description

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab