Why is everyone's nose fucked up?

BonesAndHarmony

BonesAndHarmony

Taking a break from the autism
Seriously, I see so many people irl who would need a rhino. A good nose (straight, well shaped and of good vertical lenght) is so rare irl that when you have one you are automatically above average looking jfl, especially for girls. I remember this one girl from hs who objectively speaking was no Stacy at all, but her tiny, upturned, feminine nose just made her attractive to everyone. Literally every male I knew thought that she was good looking

• +1
Reactions: Reoa, NormieKilla, Deleted member 7079 and 3 others
You hang out with uggos :lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 4804, Mr.cope and 1 other person
Well rhinoplasty is the most common surgery these days, its not surprising. I had one too tbh.

I've come to the conclusion that I also need a rhinoplasty

• So Sad
Reactions: l0st@sea
Seriously, I see so many people irl who would need a rhino. A good nose (straight, well shaped and of good vertical lenght) is so rare irl that when you have one you are automatically above average looking jfl, especially for girls. I remember this one girl from hs who objectively speaking was no Stacy at all, but her tiny, upturned, feminine nose just made her attractive to everyone. Literally every male I knew thought that she was good looking
if you don't live nordeurope is normal as fuck because clima makes its shape

As a big nosed guy, I know how much of a death sentence a hugeass nose can be

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash
I think I need a rhino as well. My nose is feminine and upturned as heck

Good eyes are far more rare

0E589A0D 8791 40F1 A9AE 9A0F6182DE3F

This nose or death

• +1
Reactions: JFLbuddyboyo
Where do you live in Europe you’ll barley see noses that need rhino

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7737, recessedasain33 and moneycel11
Jews want to make us Jews,nothing new.

• +1
Where do you live in Europe you’ll barley see noses that need rhino
I also think its very region based in europe. Northern + some central europe has ok noses overall, while countries like france und some southern europe prolly have shittier nose shapes that need a rhino.

But a psl autist (like myself and others) would ofcourse find potential for improvement in most noses. Like it is rare to see an ideal shaped nose, but nose is not that important (unless major flaws) as lower 3rd, eyes and skull shape + other things like zygos/cheekbones, hair etc.

One could get away with suboptimal nose if other features are above average.

Noses aren’t really important, and there’s barely an ideal shape.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
I need rhino

just be jewish theory

1) It's in the middle of your face so it's noticed the most, and immediately.
2) Ii's simple to tell whether the nose is good or not. Eyes or lower third are more important, but normies have little knowledge of why some are more attractive than the others.
3) It's not possible for normies to fix it (or fraud it with make-up or fillers), there's only one solution - rhinoplasty, while for other areas there are more surgeries or solutions, fraud methods and copes.
You cannot even hide it, like you can hide eyes (by wearing sunglasses) or hairline by wearing a hat.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
You cannot even hide it, like you can hide eyes (by wearing sunglasses) or hairline by wearing a hat.
Clowns beg to disagree my dude.

EXdAKBBWAAAA7WI
Inst image 6 10
Inst image 8 6
Inst image 562

Legit!

• JFL
jews ig

how the hell am i supposed to know if my nose is good or not?