[OP] Why is it said I have had surgery ?

MewKing

MewKing

You will all make it.
I honestly need to know where this came from because it’s very interesting. People have said I had fillers. Surgery. Even said I injected steroids at one point (I don’t even look like I work out 🏋️‍♀️)

But the fillers part is interesting. There was a time I tried bonesmash theory (fucking lol I know). It made my face look swollen and then everyone is yelling fillers and surgery. But I really wanna ask where ? Has people actually looked into what they say or just blindly assume I have? Here’s about a year and half apart for reference Similar lighting direction.
1691A04B-1110-4083-A33D-BB3246C321C2.jpeg
22A5FB77-DD8B-4AB1-BF93-3C336A3FF006.jpeg

MewKing

MewKing

You will all make it.
i obviously meant your side profile you dumb fuck

That’s old. Before I got my thumb pulling gains. I don’t even look that way anymore dude. Not even close. Like this was right after Ireland. Hardmewing too.
E53C8D02-E370-4943-B4B7-B765EEC2AD5F.jpeg

M

MD_Hopeful69

Quantum
You would be chad if you didn’t have terrible eyebrows

MewKing

MewKing

You will all make it.
Also people need to stop using pre thumb pulling photos of me. Bone smash too. It changed my face completely. I think the thumb pulling did the most for my maxilla. The bone smash was a complete fuck up on my part. Wish I never did it

cocainecowboy

cocainecowboy

i don't take cocaine
MewKing

MewKing

You will all make it.
You would be chad if you didn’t have terrible eyebrows
Idk how to fix them. I tried everything. Derma rolling. Minox. I just gave up. I’ll just keep them thick as I can and accept they don’t look the best. Unless you know something I don’t?
cope. i dont believe it till i see in candid/motion

i can't

manlet / framecel chad not even 6 psl
I’m 5’11. My shoulder width is 19 inches. Not framlet but not great either

Bobbu flay

Bobbu flay

Single for the summer
This the real astrosky

M

MD_Hopeful69

Quantum
Idk how to fix them. I tried everything. Derma rolling. Minox. I just gave up. I’ll just keep them thick as I can and accept they don’t look the best. Unless you know something I don’t?

I’m 5’11. My shoulder width is 19 inches. Not framlet but not great either
Well they look good in second pic but for some reason they look. Not good in first oicn

MewKing

MewKing

You will all make it.
I dont think hes as good looking as he thinks he is, he's an expert at frauding his photos however.
I just sent a video dude. I really don’t know what else to prove

Gosick

Gosick

Banned
I just sent a video dude. I really don’t know what else to prove
Whats your hieght? I dont know, you look good in some pics, and in others you dont.

Like this picture, you dont look that great

but here you look good

I would probably have to say 5.5 PSL, you mog the fuck out of @PrettyBoyMaxxing

Virgin

Virgin

Master
Whats your hieght? I dont know, you look good in some pics, and in others you dont.

but here you look good

You hate him kek

MewKing

MewKing

You will all make it.

but here you look good

Ok the first picture has a weird fucking filter on it. Not sure why the did that. But also that was pre thumb pulling and smashing. The bottom one was smashing but pre thumb pulling but also I was suffering from hair loss back then. I just looked off in both. So I disagree the bottom I looked bad. Im 5’11. With shoes and lifts I can reach 6’1. Done it plenty of time

MewKing

MewKing

You will all make it.
Ehehehehehe fucking manlets.
I’m 5’11 no shoes. Idk why your seeing that and saying I’m manlet but that door I’m near is a super old castle building. The door is massive.
lol he looks pretty short here even with the lifts.

I think hes 5'9 or even 5'8
I am 5’11. That’s not a lie. That’s the truth. Gas Stations have measurements on the door and I just nearly touch 6 foot with my hair.
I mean this is with no lifts just shoes. I really don’t see how I look manlet or framelet

Attachments

Last edited:
PrettyBoyMaxxing

PrettyBoyMaxxing

beauty is mathematical
I’m 5’11 no shoes. Idk why your seeing that and saying I’m manlet but that door I’m near is a super old castle building. The door is massive.

I am 5’11. That’s not a lie. That’s the truth. Gas Stations have measurements on the door and I just nearly touch 6 foot with my hair.
You’re not 5’11. You look 5’9 dude. Either that or that pic has a bad angle

MewKing

MewKing

You will all make it.
You’re not 5’11. You look 5’9 dude. Either that or that pic has a bad angle
It’s a bad angle. I’m 5’11. That’s fact. In the mornings I near 6 foot and mid day I’m 5’11 on the dot.

J

jjm4765

Adept
you look like 6.5 psl in my opinion, if your transformation was done just from mewing thats pretty crazy, good job. people are probably saying you look like you've had surgery because you look so drastically different almost to the point where its unbelievable mewing could have done that.

cocainecowboy

cocainecowboy

i don't take cocaine
It’s a bad angle. I’m 5’11. That’s fact. In the mornings I near 6 foot and mid day I’m 5’11 on the dot.
why havent been gymcelling all this time to improve your laughable frame??? what is your excuse

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lifewasted Ratings 1
xXx_sHrEK69_xXx Ratings 1
Lifewasted Ratings 18