Why is it said I have had surgery ?

I really didn’t get massive changes bro. You need to look at the whole timeline. It’s gradual. Not massive. It’s only now people are noticing because it ended up taking me kinda far. But if you go back You willl see it’s quite tame compared to what you expect. I just look more developed.
Just looked up your transformation video on yt, I see what you mean you changed pretty gradually over a long period of time. It's not like you suddenly changed over night. Anyways not matter what you did to get the point your at now you look much better now and that's all that matter.

Just looked up your transformation video on yt, I see what you mean you changed pretty gradually over a long period of time. It's not like you suddenly changed over night. Anyways not matter what you did to get the point your at now you look much better now and that's all that matter.
That’s what im saying. The only time I started looking crazy different was bone smash theory. But that quickly went away a month later. It’s just a bunch of gradual changes.

Though I’m starting to find I got the most changes in the past 2 years then I did over all due to posture correction

• +1
Reactions: jjm4765
You just look really tryhard and narcy tbh, and you definitely are narcy judging from these threads

If your results are legit and actually from mewing then that’s lifefuel - I’m just skeptical of mewing changes in adults

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
You just look really tryhard and narcy tbh, and you definitely are narcy judging from these threads

If your results are legit and actually from mewing then that’s lifefuel - I’m just skeptical of mewing changes in adults
How’s my squint game
00132914 6F70 42BA AFB0 77128605884A

also results take along time

Ok now I’m convinced this is all a trolljob
It’s honestly not. Just wanted to get a rate on my lower eyelid movement squint game

JFL you all thinking it's the real AstroSky. What a joke.

• +1
Reactions: Stare
Also people need to stop using pre thumb pulling photos of me. Bone smash too. It changed my face completely. I think the thumb pulling did the most for my maxilla. The bone smash was a complete fuck up on my part. Wish I never did it
LARPer. AstroSky posted his bonesmashing before and after on Looksmaxxing and claimed it worked
https://forum.****************/threads/undeniable-bonesmash-proof.1692/

Lmfao he just disregarded this and asked how he squint game is

LARPer. AstroSky posted his bonesmashing before and after on Looksmaxxing and claimed it worked
https://forum.****************/threads/undeniable-bonesmash-proof.1692/
I did claim it worked. Tilll all my results vanished and I didn’t get anything worthwhile except pure zygo mass that’s not super aesthetic tbh

then explain the disparity between the heights of north koreans and south koreans
My dad is 5’6. My brother is 6 foot. I’m 5’11. My grandfather was 6’5 at his prime. It’s not genetics. It’s environmental

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
Also, the human height increased a lot in average in the last century, do really think evolution happens that fast?

Also, the human height increased a lot in average in the last century, do really think evolution happens that fast?
Idk. But what I do know is my brother frame mogs me and height mogs me and played contact sports growing up. I didn’t. I sat on my ass hardly did anything outside swimming.

It’s environmental in my opinion

My dad is 5’6. My brother is 6 foot. I’m 5’11. My grandfather was 6’5 at his prime. It’s not genetics. It’s environmental
idiot. it skipped your dad and went to you. a basic biology high school class will tell u this

Also people need to stop using pre thumb pulling photos of me. Bone smash too. It changed my face completely. I think the thumb pulling did the most for my maxilla. The bone smash was a complete fuck up on my part. Wish I never did it
Whats thumb pulling

Ok. Now post the pic of your botched cheekbone filler that u claimed was from bonesmashing...

Zero bruising, scratching or discoloration...It was just inflammed nd sticking out...Which means u had filler

If u hit yourself hard enough in the cheekbones you would be able to see residual collateral damage on the outside of the skin..Especially if it was enough to puff up your cheekbones almost an inch like yours were LOL

Tell whatever bluepilled filler noob (Most likely a woman) that you went to, to step her SHIT up...Bc she always messed up your youtube rep

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Ok. Now post the pic of your botched cheekbone filler that u claimed was from bonesmashing...

Zero bruising, scratching or discoloration...It was just inflammed nd sticking out...Which means u had filler

If u hit yourself hard enough in the cheekbones you would be able to see residual collateral damage on the outside of the skin..Especially if it was enough to puff up your cheekbones almost an inch like yours were LOL

Tell whatever bluepilled filler noob (Most likely a woman) that you went to, to step her SHIT up...Bc she always messed up your youtube rep
I was constantly touching up my photos to hide the damage. Try again it was never fillers.

I’m not upset at his comments. Im 100% not as forward grown as I should be.
You probably look better than 95% of this forum facially tbh

also makeup. I was 100% using my gfs foundation at the time to hide the damage.

I was constantly touching up my photos to hide the damage. Try again it was never fillers.
Did you also touch up the 5 minute video of you walking outside with puffed up uncanny cheekbones from filler?

I unlisted this video for you just so you can see what I mean. Look at my face in the whole video. It looks like I was wearing foundation because I was.
Boating In Ireland

Your welcome. Skip around to the boating part of the video

No mewing for your IPD

• +1
Reactions: InjectE
Forreal man, legit took me back when he said that

self awareness is 404
I’m narcissistic and that’s bad why? Lmao. I ignored it because it’s obvious. Im not a harmful narc. So you pointing that out was pointless

I unlisted this video for you just so you can see what I mean. Look at my face in the whole video. It looks like I was wearing foundation because I was.
Boating In Ireland

Your welcome. Skip around to the boating part of the video

Frank Tufanomaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Is this really Astro Sky? I thought you were perma banned. I highly doubt this is you.

Frank Tufanomaxxing
It wasn’t even good foundation. It was lighter than my skin and I’m surprised her parents wasn’t asking me if I got beat up. Or maybe they knew and was being nice

Strong BDD
Back then. Yes. I really think I was going through a phase of BDD. I looked comical and ruined my face till the swelling recovered and I healed

Same thing as mewing but your doing it with your thumbs and pushing extra hard every hour for quite a few weeks. Very hard to keep up with.
Is there like a guide on this where are you supposed to push

Is there like a guide on this where are you supposed to push
Yeah. My video. Astroskys my Channel. Only video I know of that’s about thumbpulling

• +1
Reactions: shibo
holy shit, op has gotten fillers done. lmao what a loser, having to lie about having your results from mewing.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
dude dont try to search for excuses you still look good even in your "bad" pictures be happy and thankful for that other people on this forum would kill for your face
Idk. But what I do know is my brother frame mogs me and height mogs me and played contact sports growing up. I didn’t. I sat on my ass hardly did anything outside swimming.

It’s environmental in my opinion
not true i grew up doing no sports till i was 15 and i have a massive frame and im 6'3 my father has a very wide frame too its just genetics

You look 5'9 you're not 5'11
He looks 5'9 he's a manlet
why havent been gymcelling all this time to improve your laughable frame??? what is your excuse

You are 5 psl at max, harmony is not good like bones and you are not beauty in italy, if you came here, you are an invisible guy like the rest of average

You talk about yourself like a model when you are an average guy with many pride

Just that

You probably look better than 95% of this forum facially tbh
Facts everyone on this fourm is tripping. He def can get women, ppl forget this fourm doesnt represent real life.

I honestly need to know where this came from because it’s very interesting. People have said I had fillers. Surgery. Even said I injected steroids at one point (I don’t even look like I work out 🏋️‍♀️)

But the fillers part is interesting. There was a time I tried bonesmash theory (fucking lol I know). It made my face look swollen and then everyone is yelling fillers and surgery. But I really wanna ask where ? Has people actually looked into what they say or just blindly assume I have? Here’s about a year and half apart for reference Similar lighting direction. View attachment 132116View attachment 132117
Are you really astrosky? Don't listen to the haters, you look good af.

Stop coping guys.
He is annoying af but he is gl

• +1
Reactions: incelslayer01
Your eyes are proportionally too small.