Why is it said I have had surgery ?

MewKing

MewKing

You will all make it.
I honestly need to know where this came from because it’s very interesting. People have said I had fillers. Surgery. Even said I injected steroids at one point (I don’t even look like I work out 🏋️‍♀️)

But the fillers part is interesting. There was a time I tried bonesmash theory (fucking lol I know). It made my face look swollen and then everyone is yelling fillers and surgery. But I really wanna ask where ? Has people actually looked into what they say or just blindly assume I have? Here’s about a year and half apart for reference Similar lighting direction.
1691A04B 1110 4083 A33D BB3246C321C2
22A5FB77 DD8B 4AB1 BF93 3C336A3FF006

lol its completely differtent lightning retard

you still look like shit. 0 harmony

recessed in motion

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, MoggerChad, Deleted member 22126 and 6 others

Attachments

• A7BE9478-AF01-46E1-8E4F-C82F66675CC9.MP4
    2.2 MB
i obviously meant your side profile you dumb fuck

That’s old. Before I got my thumb pulling gains. I don’t even look that way anymore dude. Not even close. Like this was right after Ireland. Hardmewing too.
E53C8D02 E370 4943 B4B7 B765EEC2AD5F

You would be chad if you didn’t have terrible eyebrows

Also people need to stop using pre thumb pulling photos of me. Bone smash too. It changed my face completely. I think the thumb pulling did the most for my maxilla. The bone smash was a complete fuck up on my part. Wish I never did it

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
You would be chad if you didn’t have terrible eyebrows
Idk how to fix them. I tried everything. Derma rolling. Minox. I just gave up. I’ll just keep them thick as I can and accept they don’t look the best. Unless you know something I don’t?
cope. i dont believe it till i see in candid/motion

i can't

manlet / framecel chad not even 6 psl
I’m 5’11. My shoulder width is 19 inches. Not framlet but not great either

This the real astrosky

more like gaysky

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: I'mme and Framletgod
Idk how to fix them. I tried everything. Derma rolling. Minox. I just gave up. I’ll just keep them thick as I can and accept they don’t look the best. Unless you know something I don’t?

I’m 5’11. My shoulder width is 19 inches. Not framlet but not great either
Well they look good in second pic but for some reason they look. Not good in first oicn

lol its completely differtent lightning retard

you still look like shit. 0 harmony

recessed in motion
I dont think hes as good looking as he thinks he is, he's an expert at frauding his photos however.

• +1
I dont think hes as good looking as he thinks he is, he's an expert at frauding his photos however.
I just sent a video dude. I really don’t know what else to prove

• +1
Reactions: germcel
I just sent a video dude. I really don’t know what else to prove
Whats your hieght? I dont know, you look good in some pics, and in others you dont.

Like this picture, you dont look that great

but here you look good

I would probably have to say 5.5 PSL, you mog the fuck out of @PrettyBoyMaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2810
Whats your hieght? I dont know, you look good in some pics, and in others you dont.

but here you look good

You hate him kek

MOG BATTLE ASTROGAY VS COCAINECOWBOY MAKE IT HAPPEN @SirGey

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Ruby and Deleted member 2933

but here you look good

Ok the first picture has a weird fucking filter on it. Not sure why the did that. But also that was pre thumb pulling and smashing. The bottom one was smashing but pre thumb pulling but also I was suffering from hair loss back then. I just looked off in both. So I disagree the bottom I looked bad. Im 5’11. With shoes and lifts I can reach 6’1. Done it plenty of time

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2810
Ehehehehehe fucking manlets.

• +1
Ehehehehehe fucking manlets.

I’m 5’11 no shoes. Idk why your seeing that and saying I’m manlet but that door I’m near is a super old castle building. The door is massive.
lol he looks pretty short here even with the lifts.

I think hes 5'9 or even 5'8
I am 5’11. That’s not a lie. That’s the truth. Gas Stations have measurements on the door and I just nearly touch 6 foot with my hair.
I mean this is with no lifts just shoes. I really don’t see how I look manlet or framelet

Attachments

• AE5FB986-6D1D-450D-B6C0-795AD3130224.jpeg
    AE5FB986-6D1D-450D-B6C0-795AD3130224.jpeg
    27.1 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
I’m 5’11 no shoes. Idk why your seeing that and saying I’m manlet but that door I’m near is a super old castle building. The door is massive.

I am 5’11. That’s not a lie. That’s the truth. Gas Stations have measurements on the door and I just nearly touch 6 foot with my hair.
You’re not 5’11. You look 5’9 dude. Either that or that pic has a bad angle

It’s a bad angle. I’m 5’11. That’s fact. In the mornings I near 6 foot and mid day I’m 5’11 on the dot.

you look like 6.5 psl in my opinion, if your transformation was done just from mewing thats pretty crazy, good job. people are probably saying you look like you've had surgery because you look so drastically different almost to the point where its unbelievable mewing could have done that.

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl and Deleted member 2581
It’s a bad angle. I’m 5’11. That’s fact. In the mornings I near 6 foot and mid day I’m 5’11 on the dot.
why havent been gymcelling all this time to improve your laughable frame??? what is your excuse

• JFL
Also I hope you guys know I was super emasculated back then with my diet. I didn’t eat a lot and weighed the smallest I ever did. 140. I’m currently sitting at 173 and I feel very healthy. In Ireland I reached 180 But lost a bit I got a little too heavy due to the food
why havent been gymcelling all this time to improve your laughable frame??? what is your excuse
I have. My frame is very much improved now. My neck is bigger. But due to heart issues I have to take it slow till I can build back up to the bigger weight.

Also I hope you guys know I was super emasculated back then with my diet. I didn’t eat a lot and weighed the smallest I ever did. 140. I’m currently sitting at 173 and I feel very healthy. In Ireland I reached 180 But lost a bit I got a little too heavy due to the food
height is 99% genes. south sudanese kids are 6’4 at 14. no excuse

height is 99% genes. south sudanese kids are 6’4 at 14. no excuse
I’m just saying and explain why it looks like I was tiny. Because I was. I was very thin. But I gained a lot and worked out and look much better.

Smells as larp.

Anyway, nose job for u. U look great although

Here’s me talking on the phone with my best friend. This good enough?

you look like 6.5 psl in my opinion, if your transformation was done just from mewing thats pretty crazy, good job. people are probably saying you look like you've had surgery because you look so drastically different almost to the point where its unbelievable mewing could have done that.
There is absolutely no way mewing done that, if mse produces barely any visible facial changes do you really think putting your tounge on the roof of your mouth would do anything? Especially as an adult jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
@cocainecowboy check out my cool acting skills.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Peachy and Deleted member 2205
if u want to be treated like a god go to r/orthopedics and say u mewed.

Wait your the rewal astrosky?
*real

There is absolutely no way mewing done that, if mse produces barely any visible facial changes do you really think putting your tounge on the roof of your mouth would do anything? Especially as an adult jfl
I dont know if I believe in mewing, all I said is that if His transformation was done from just mewing it's impressive and I gave a reason why people would believe it was more than just mewing that changed his looks.

@cocainecowboy check out my cool acting skills.

what did i just watch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2810
I dont know if I believe in mewing, all I said is that if His transformation was done from just mewing it's impressive and I gave a reason why people would believe it was more than just mewing that changed his looks.
I really didn’t get massive changes bro. You need to look at the whole timeline. It’s gradual. Not massive. It’s only now people are noticing because it ended up taking me kinda far. But if you go back You willl see it’s quite tame compared to what you expect. I just look more developed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581