Why is Japanese culture so catchy for incels?

BonesAndHarmony

BonesAndHarmony

Taking a break from the autism

Japanese songs from the 80s like this easily reach millions of views on Youtube. So many incels who love watching anime. Every single person I know who has watched a shit ton of anime (like this guy I know who literally watched 100+ anime series) are incels in a way or another. Half of incels co users have an anime character as their profile pic, I mean that speaks volume..
So many fucking people who talk about how they want a waifu or visit Japan, jfl.
I bet many incels get some kind of retarded sense of nostalgia when they look at pics like this
BYsj6dol

Or like this
Night time tokyo streets photography masashi wakui thumb640

Or like this
Studioghibliranked 1392x884

garfield fucked ur waifu

Speak for yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

Japanese songs from the 80s like this easily reach millions of views on Youtube. So many incels who love watching anime. Every single person I know who has watched a shit ton of anime (like this guy I know who literally watched 100+ anime series) are incels in a way or another. Half of incels co users have an anime character as their profile pic, I mean that speaks volume..
So many fucking people who talk about how they want a waifu or visit Japan, jfl.
I bet many incels get some kind of retarded sense of nostalgia when they look at pics like this View attachment 239773
Or like this
View attachment 239779
Or like this
View attachment 239781

I like to watch some animes, yet I'm no incel. . . . .

Jfl I forgot there is a word for that, weeb
I like to watch some anime, yet I'm no incel. . . . .
Watching SOME anime is actually nt, even the most extroverted normalfags I know have watched Death Note, One Piece etc. But only incels can spend their lives on 100+ anime series.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 3202 and 1 other person
Because all animes, games, etc are made from ricecels. And they always have that submissive girl that is the angel on earth and her purpose is to serve her master, aka chad protagonist. Therefore, every soybiy thinks that they are like the protagonist, living adventures with his waifu by his side.

Jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 2227, Dicklet.4.3 and 2 others
Perhaps because it gives them sense of escapism? japanese themselves are known for this. so it's no wonder their culture and Anime gives Weebs that sense of 'ah i wish i was there' or 'that made me feel certain way, a strong feeling of Nostalgia' people get invested into these things which is how you get Rotmaxxers and Truecels obsessing over Anime.

I myself do like some Anime can't lie. but i like them same way i would like any cartoon, i'm not into the whole otaku weeb culture.

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, BonesAndHarmony and Deleted member 3202
Jfl I forgot there is a word for that, weeb

Watching SOME anime is actually nt, even the most extroverted normalfags I know have watched Death Note, One Piece etc. But only incels can spend their lives on 100+ anime series.
In that case, anime may be cope for them.

Fapped to totoro hentai

• JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and Deleted member 3202
Back when I was in college there were two girls who were obsessed with Japanese things, and they were very nerdy, the female equivalent of incels, they didn't have boyfriends, although one of them was having casual, no strings attached sex with a guy from her dorm.

• JFL
Reactions: BonesAndHarmony
Perhaps because it gives them sense of escapism? japanese themselves are known for this. so it's no wonder their culture and Anime gives Weebs that sense of 'ah i wish i was there' or 'that made me feel certain way, a strong feeling of Nostalgia' people get invested into these things which is how you get Rotmaxxers and Truecels obsessing over Anime.

I myself do like some Anime can't lie. but i like them same way i would like any cartoon, i'm not into the whole otaku weeb culture.
I think this really is why. Because for incels reality is the same boring dreaded shit they need this ideal world to escape to where girls seem nice , sweet, funny and LTR material (waifu) instead of superficial, slutty and hyperhagamous. Or where the world isn't those four walls of their apartment they're locked in everyday, an ideal world where they have real life memories. So they get this feeling of nostalgia because this is what they wished they had. If you look at animes many revolve around high school guys and girls who meet eachother and have together life memories. But I'm ngl , I think everyone of us here feels this way to some degree.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Back when I was in college there were two girls who were obsessed with Japanese things, and they were very nerdy, the female equivalent of incels, they didn't have boyfriends, although one of them was having casual, no strings attached sex with a guy from her dorm.
When was this?

In the early 2000s, I thought it was very weird for a girl to learn Japanese all by herself - I mean what was the point?
It was weird to hear a female being by herself without a bf but now that you mention the date, online dating didnt exist back then

Most of things today are copes, it's like I asking myself the why my grandmother like so much TV and specifically "novels", in a more specific and dark answer I would just say that is because she is already old and is slowly dying (I hope) and have nothing to do besides getting sick, but the another truth after this and that can be applied to Incels and their Anime is just because they have shit life (as most people do) and get tired of it so they find a way to scape from the harsh reality.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and LordNorwood
I like anime but that doesn't mean that im obsessed with goook culture or w,e

I just use anime to ease my boredom, help me cope. I imagine myself in those animes sometimes, good way of escaping reality kinda

I like anime but that doesn't mean that im obsessed with goook culture or w,e

I just use anime to ease my boredom, help me cope. I imagine myself in those animes sometimes, good way of escaping reality kinda

Parasyte was a great anime.

• +1
Reactions: Gosick
I hate all weeb shit except for

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman and Deleted member 2227

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
I hate all weeb shit except for
View attachment 240234

Well One punch man is parody of shonen and superhero tropes.

But despite that it has some badass shit going on all the time. read opm manga by murata, it's fucking hype asf.

Well One punch man is parody of shonen and superhero tropes.

But despite that it has some badass shit going on all the time. read opm manga by murata, it's fucking hype asf.
i have read it

i have read it

It's great.

I'd also recommend the original opm webcomic by one. the art is bad but that's what makes it hilarious

@Ritalincel

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ritalincel
  • +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman