Why is my left cheekbone so much more lower set than my right?

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
I know my eyes are asymmetrical somewhat but is my maxilla fucked?

9F49DE20 B682 4118 9921 5944296395AD
EECFB3A6 DE70 4E10 A35A 992238442D1E

Also is my bigonial still too big for my bizygo now that I’ve stopped chewmaxxing

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, 000, MentalistKebab and 1 other person
I have this too but one of my eyes are more hooded. Also my right jaw has lower gonial angle than other side, and coincidentally my cheekbone on the right side is super high set

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Baldingman1998, MentalistKebab and 2 others
Same with me. Right cheekbone is lower than the left but not too noticable.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and SubhumanCurrycel
Fuck you chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5632, Slayerino, Chadeep and 1 other person
I have this too but one of my eyes are more hooded. Also my right jaw has lower gonial angle than other side, and coincidentally my cheekbone on the right side is super high set
My right side has a more NCT eye than my left and higher set along with the cheekbone I think my maxilla grew unevenly
Fuck you chad
Still a virgin my guy

• So Sad
Reactions: inceletto
My right side has a more NCT eye than my left and higher set along with the cheekbone I think my maxilla grew unevenly

Still a virgin my guy
im glad you re balding or you d be gigamodel of india

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5632, Baldingman1998, PjSon and 4 others
Looks a bit lower yeh. Also your bigonial is still too wide. Ideally should have it slightly narrower than zygos.

The whole right sight of my face/maxilla is more recessed, including my right zygo.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and SubhumanCurrycel
im glad you re balding or you d be gigamodel of india
Fuck it getting hairsystems my nigga I get it for free anyways
Looks a bit lower yeh. Also your bigonial is still too wide. Ideally should have it slightly narrower than zygos.

The whole right sight of my face/maxilla is more recessed, including my right zygo.
Jesus whole right maxilla?
Mewing for adults is cope but do you think this was due to uneven pressure applied on the palate from a young age or just genetic?
How can I increase my byzygo? Just fillers right

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 1680 and inceletto
Fuck it getting hairsystems my nigga I get it for free anyways

Jesus whole right maxilla?
Mewing for adults is cope but do you think this was due to uneven pressure applied on the palate from a young age or just genetic?
How can I increase my byzygo? Just fillers right
Yeh, idk why but i have a feeling its due to hyperdontia, where i have an extra tooth on the right side of my palate. This means my tongue cant even lie across most of that side of my palate. Ive had it since start of puberty.
Yeh implants and fillers but also appliances that expand maxilla like mse

• Woah
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Yeh, idk why but i have a feeling its due to hyperdontia, where i have an extra tooth on the right side of my palate. This means my tongue cant even lie across most of that side of my palate. Ive had it since start of puberty.
Oh shit makes sense in your case idk about mine.

its because your whole face is asymmetric, notice your asym eyes. This is most likely due to asym jaw caused by shit posture while growing up.

• So Sad
its because your whole face is asymmetric, notice your asym eyes. This is most likely due to asym jaw caused by shit posture while growing up.
Yea I mentioned that too in my comment down low.
its weird because in a pic of when I was five it was still there

You either got into a fight during puberty or a year or so ago in adolescence and bone-smashed, meaning that cheek-bone grew back with more density, or you chewed exclusively from that side off your face, enabling your cheek muscle to make that cheek-bone grow tougher.

• +1
You either got into a fight during puberty or a year or so ago in adolescence and bone-smashed, meaning that cheek-bone grew back with more density, or you chewed exclusively from that side off your face, enabling your cheek muscle to make that cheek-bone grow tougher.
Bonesmashing requires consistent trauma over a long period of time. Getting punched in the face once will not have an appreciable effect.

Bonesmashing requires consistent trauma over a long period of time. Getting punched in the face once will not have an appreciable effect.

Well it did and it was a hard punch.

Was it temporary swelling or actual changes in the bone?

Actual changes in the bone.

My friends and cousins were asking if I'd been punched there a long several weeks after it happened and the bruising had gone.