Deleted member 1209

最低の彼氏

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
inject genetics

Why the long face?

That's textbook low collagen.

If you're below the age of 30 that's caused by lack of HGH and high cortisol

The best treatment for it is Retin-a, followed by daily HGH spikes (through exercise), red light therapy, certain supplements, then stressminning.

High collagen and good skin is one of the most important things for attracting women.

You need skin like this:

a17c2ef42748a53fcfeda32e3977e8b5.gif

I look like death

Looks average

You need skin like this or death

Only achievable through good lifestyle, high HGH, and good skincare

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Your in Japan thet have great skincare stuff there..

Get some masks and creams etc

bullshit lmao, it is easily achievable with these methods

is there something we can do to give ourselves great hair quality?
If you have any good skinmaxing tips can you help me ?? I need to skinmaxx asap my university life depends on it.

If you have any good skinmaxing tips can you help me ?? I need to skinmaxx asap my university life depends on it.
Tretinoin, red light therapy 15 mins a day, vit c supplements, regular sun exposure with sunscreen, regular exercise to HGH maxx

The tretinoin should take care of any acne you have.

Everthing else is for wrinkles and skin tone.

Tretinoin, red light therapy 15 mins a day, vit c supplements, regular sun exposure with sunscreen, regular exercise to HGH maxx

The tretinoin should take care of any acne you have.

Everthing else is for wrinkles and skin tone.
Cool man thanks a lot, i don't have acne but I'll get laser for scars soon.

Bad genetics

Jesus christ people on this forum blame everything on genetics. That skin can so easily be fixed stop making excuses to LDAR

Jesus christ people on this forum blame everything on genetics. That skin can so easily be fixed stop making excuses to LDAR
what about the hair quality, can we achieve a top tier hair quality? if so, how?

what about the hair quality, can we achieve a top tier hair quality? if so, how?
First of all if you masturbate more than once a week that is definitely thinning your hair.

Argon oil is good for thickness

Some people claim that only washing it with water makes it shinier and better looking, depends on hair type

Good styling is very important. Probably the most important thing you can do tbh.

First of all if you masturbate more than once a week that is definitely thinning your hair.

Argon oil is good for thickness

Some people claim that only washing it with water makes it shinier and better looking, depends on hair type

Good styling is very important. Probably the most important thing you can do tbh.
the problem is, i think my hair is way too thick, and it’s dry and frizzy, but it wasn’t dry like that when i was a kid.

i’m talking about getting smooth, silky, shiny hair

the problem is, i think my hair is way too thick, and it’s dry and frizzy, but it wasn’t dry like that when i was a kid.

i’m talking about getting smooth, silky, shiny hair
Hmm. I will admit I need to do more research on hair tbh I'm having the same problem.

There's probably some threads on this forum you can find. NIibba had a good hair guide I think.

I’ve tried everything

Slayer.
You need skin like this or death

Only achievable through good lifestyle, high HGH, and good skincare

Fuck man, Barret is the goat mog machine