Why is Nobody Nip/Tuckmaxxing??

Moneymaxxed

Moneymaxxed

Gold
10/10 tv show about plastic surgery where the chad doctors slay and the ugly doctor who guest shows for an episode is incel. He fails at life because of his looks while chad wins. Most blackpilled show in history

Just signed up for a Hulu free trial to watch this again. I actually contacted some Korean plastic surgeons when I was like 20 because of it. But sadly they didn't speak English well and my bf% was too high to get a good assessment anyways. They gave me low iq advice and I gave up, ended up getting the wrong stuff done etc.

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_
Damn son you bring back a lot of memories :cry:
I would die from nostalgia if I heard the intro song from that show lol

• +1
Reactions: Moneymaxxed
  • JFL
Reactions: Barbarossa_
10/10 tv show about plastic surgery where the chad doctors slay and the ugly doctor who guest shows for an episode is incel. He fails at life because of his looks while chad wins. Most blackpilled show in history

Just signed up for a Hulu free trial to watch this again. I actually contacted some Korean plastic surgeons when I was like 20 because of it. But sadly they didn't speak English well and my bf% was too high to get a good assessment anyways. They gave me low iq advice and I gave up, ended up getting the wrong stuff done etc.
whats the name of the show

• +1
Reactions: Moneymaxxed and Kingkellz
whats the name of the show

Images 76

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Moneymaxxed and LOOKMAXXER
mirin this first episode where he gets botox injected into his balls by a cartel boss