Why is nobody talking about fillers?

fobos

fobos

Toxic
This shit is apparently a safe method to make up for your lack of chin or to widen your jaw. So why aren't yall doing it? I'm honestly considering

18 year old with jaw fillers. From chadlite to chad
Injectable-Fillers-before-7646271-3705843.jpeg

Even this baldhead looks decent
Injectable-Fillers-after-7395267-3632534.jpg

Chin asccencion
Radiesse-before-3042511-2713409.jpeg

Radiesse-after-3042511-2713410.jpeg

More before and after pictures:
https://www.realself.com/injectable-fillers/before-and-after-photos#
https://www.realself.com/chin-fillers/before-and-after-photos#

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and looksmaxerilo
They're legit but they're also temporary

It's cheaper in the long run to save for implants which is what I'm doing

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Extra Chromosome, mojopin and 4 others
First guy went from normie to Chad-lite.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Autist, SayNoToRotting and 3 others

Yeah i'm thinking about getting a chin filler and if it looks good maybe I'd get a chin implant
cope. He mogs most guys at least in my area

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxerilo
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and androidcel

Yeah, but you can use them as a preview so later you know what kind of jaw-chin augmentation looks good on you.

JFL at this thread and if you believe there is some huge difference making this guy go from chadlite to chad by these tiny changes. IRL nobody will notice these small details. There is no "ascension" in those pics.
@Apex

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Amnesia and SHARK
JFL at this thread and if you believe there is some huge difference making this guy go from chadlite to chad by these tiny changes. IRL nobody will notice these small details. There is no "ascension" in those pics.
@Apex
low iq

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and RationalBrody
View attachment 21465
Go find the change like srsly surgery is giga cope if it's small details like that nobody notices this shit barely wont notice it on selfies. IRL in motion its gonna be even less easy to notice. "Oh you got some lateral orbtial rim implants that made you a slayer".

• Ugh..
Reactions: Amnesia
@Apex

Cope. The difference between average and GL is often a matter of millimeters. mms make MMs.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia, Zygos4Life, Uglybrazilian and 2 others
Go find the change like srsly surgery is giga cope if it's small details like that nobody notices this shit barely wont notice it on selfies. IRL in motion its gonna be even less easy to notice. "Oh you got some lateral orbtial rim implants that made you a slayer".
Example

Cope. The difference between average and GL is often a matter of millimeters. mms make MMs.
Cope they already have god tier harmony and symmetry to be close to male model, standard people doing this shit won't ascend at all. Like this dude: Do you even notice the difference?
Ladda ned

Imagine in real life in motion its gonna be even fckin worse.

View attachment 21466
again u use old people to prove your point. can u use that one muscle between ur ears please?

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia, androidcel and fobos
It's not a surgery, it's a filler. And why are you posting pictures of grannies, I don't think anyone here is a granny

again u use old people to prove your point. can u use that one muscle between ur ears please?
Even this younger dude you posted didn't ascend at all, nobody will notice these small changes. From incel to incel.
Eyelid Cosmetic Surgery in Los Angeles

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Autist, Deleted member 206 and 1 other person
Nigga if you dont see a fucking difference you legit blind
I can see a difference but just fuckin lol if you think this guy ascended by doing this tiny little thing. Need to make surgery that affect harmony, symmetry since those are 90% of looks. Doing it on tiny details that don't affect this will barely make a difference.

I can see a difference but just fuckin lol if you think this guy ascended by doing this tiny little thing. Need to make surgery that affect harmony, symmetry since those are 90% of looks. Doing it on tiny details that don't affect this will barely make a difference.
I never said fillers are a miracle cure for ugliness but they definitely make you look better

• +1
Reactions: Autist
He needs to inject fillers into his chin as well.
That's because the guy just made his jaw more angular. He needs shit done to his chin too.

Jesus christ, u can't ascend with a single surgery. Also what do u mean by ascending? Being PSL 8? No one expects that to happen except you, because you're legit stupid.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel

Some guy from lookism. Hope for roundcels

Jesus christ, u can't ascend with a single surgery. Also what do u mean by ascending? Being PSL 8? No one expects that to happen except you, because you're legit stupid.
Topic claim is that guy with those fillers went form chadlite to chad and the guy ascended due to chin.

@Apex
Only way to become chad if you're a normie is by getting a Chad eye area. Implants help if your bones are SUPER recessed, but if they're just average a little filler isn't gonna change things much.

mmm3.jpg

This dude basically gave himself a perfect lower third, but his eye area makes him less desirable than guys with just 'good' lower thirds and top tier eye area.

chris-hemsworth-so-denkt-er-ueber-miley.jpg

Gonial angle fillers are legit. If you watch the youtube video called Brad Pitt Jawline you'll see it makes a big difference.

• +1
Reactions: fobos
Only way to become chad if you're a normie is by getting a Chad eye area. Implants help if your bones are SUPER recessed, but if they're just average a little filler isn't gonna change things much.

mmm3.jpg

This dude basically gave himself a perfect lower third, but his eye area makes him less desirable than guys with just 'good' lower thirds and top tier eye area.

chris-hemsworth-so-denkt-er-ueber-miley.jpg
Henry Cavill doesn't have a chad tier eye area yet is a gigachad

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel