Why is PE so obscure?

MiroslavBulldosex

MiroslavBulldosex

On vacation
Like what's the deal?
Pretty much every man on earth wants to make his dick bigger.
Having a small dick is probably the #1 insecurity for a man.

Yet we DO have safe and natural methods with no side-effects to make dicks bigger.
You literally have dozens of peer-reviewed studies showing that extenders DO work. I haven't found any study for pumps but they obviously do work.
Why aren't we seeing TV spots for Bathmate or Phallosan Forte?

• +1
Reactions: ColeMoney, Deleted member 1476, animo123 and 5 others
Like what's the deal?

Yet we DO have safe and natural methods with no side-effects to make dicks bigger.
You literally have dozens of peer-reviewed studies showing that extenders DO work. I haven't found any study for pumps but they obviously do work.
People are lazy/It's becoming more mainstream/People are scared

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv, Deleted member 9355, Deleted member 3323 and 4 others
There is a reason your dick is small and it is cuz nature didnt intend gooks to breed on

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 11761, antiantifa and 3 others
Like what's the deal?

western world/ media = americans = laziest, stupidest people on earth

/thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: getra, GigaAscender and MiroslavBulldosex
doctors literally recommend pumps for ED

people are retarded and facts dont matter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969 and MiroslavBulldosex
There is a reason your dick is small and it is cuz nature didnt intend gooks to breed on

Nature gave us IQ at the expensive of everything else. Basically the ones who didn't die in the harsh winters (low IQ high inib) got to breed

Dumping a bunch of studies

Phallosan Forte
Duration : 6 months
Number of patients : 24

Erect girth
Mean : +0.80 cm
Maximum : +2.50 cm

Flaccid length
Mean : +1.47 cm
Maximum : +4.90 cm

Erect length
Mean : +1.78 cm
Maximum : +4.80 cm

Golden erect
Duration : 3 months

Flaccid length
Mean : +1.7 cm

Stretched length

No significant changes in penile girth were detected, although the mean glans girth increased by 0.5 cm.

Androextender
Duration : 6 months
Number of patients : 15

Flaccid length
Mean : +2.3 cm

Stretched length

No significant changes in penile girth were detected.

Penistretcher
Duration : 4 months
Number of patients : 9

Stretched length
Mean : +1.8 cm

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: getra and bruhcel
Nature gave us IQ at the expensive of everything else. Basically the ones who didn't die in the harsh winters (low IQ high inib) got to breed
U dont have IQ either, i cant name a single chink invention

U dont have IQ either, i cant name a single chink invention

literally everything

compass
paper
gunpowder
Pythagorean theorem before pythagoras was even alive

but obv ur western history textbooks aren't gonna tell u that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, getra, animo123 and 2 others
Idk people are skeptical I guess because of all the scams out there, wave a study at someone's face they won't care, plus it's still rather new stuff.

I remember finding out about dick extenders when I was still bluepilled and it seemed like a joke putting a machine on your dick. even after seeing a study backing it up

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Most men will never do PE because they cope thinking their dick is good enough

People struggle to admit that they are not genetically gifted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, getra and Deleted member 5969
literally everything

compass
paper
gunpowder
Pythagorean theorem before pythagoras was even alive

but obv ur western history textbooks aren't gonna tell u that
Western people invtented these things without your help too, those things are intuitive inventions

• Woah
Reactions: ShtThreadKillYourslf
Doing jelqing for girth soon

Like what's the deal?

First off,

1.) Jelqing is extremely mainstream. Every middle school kid who has looked up how to make their dick bigger and has come across the term jelqing

2.) Extenders are gaining popularity, I've even seen tik tok comments talking about it.

3.) PE takes time and there's not many people who dedicate that time and post good results therefore less good exposure to normies.

4.) People want a quick easy fix and PE doesn't do that. People often turn to pills instead of PE which don't work at all. Guys want a big dick but don't put in the time to research and therefore never come across actual PE techniques, or if they do, they don't try it. They probably just go on youtube and watch a video and that's the end of it.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 9355, MiroslavBulldosex and 1 other person
First off,

1.) Jelqing is extremely mainstream. Every middle school kid who has looked up how to make their dick bigger and has come across the term jelqing

2.) Extenders are gaining popularity, I've even seen tik tok comments talking about it.

3.) PE takes time and there's not many people who dedicate that time and post good results therefore less good exposure to normies.

4.) People want a quick easy fix and PE doesn't do that. People often turn to pills instead of PE which don't work at all. Guys want a big dick but don't put in the time to research and therefore never come across actual PE techniques, or if they do, they don't try it. They probably just go on youtube and watch a video and that's the end of it.
There's a difference between people knowing what something is and it being "mainstream".

Everyone had heard of Bitcoin a couple of years ago but it surely wasn't mainstream and very few people had actually bought it.

I agree with the rest.

Last edited:
Like what's the deal?

Cuz it doesnt work for majority of people. Also it's not ethical in certain way to promote this cuz men might become even more insecure given the nature of this matter and what it involves (swallow the dickpill).

Cuz it doesnt work for majority of people. Also it's not ethical in certain way to promote this cuz men might become even more insecure given the nature of this matter and what it involves (swallow the dickpill).
Lmao, it does work for pretty much everyone.
Some get better results than others but it's like saying the gym doesn't work.
You have literal scientific studies showing that it does work.

Lmao, it does work for pretty much everyone.
Some get better results than others but it's like saying the gym doesn't work.
You have literal scientific studies showing that it does work.
It's not like the gym.

There are plenty reports from people who say they haven't had any result, even on this forum.

PE is full of mentally insane people LARPING. Claims of 2 inches growth but this has never been documented with any pics by ANY person whos done this.

Ultimately, it can work, depending on your genetic/hormonal make up and age. Very small % will have decent results ( being optimistic since no pics no care jfl)

It's not like the gym.

There are plenty reports from people who say they haven't had any result, even on this forum.

PE is full of mentally insane people LARPING. Claims of 2 inches growth but this has never been documented with any pics by ANY person whos done this.

Ultimately, it can work, depending on your genetic/hormonal make up and age. Very small % will have decent results ( being optimistic since no pics no care jfl)
Read the studies I linked above.
Your average normalfag gets around 1.7-1.8 cm gains in a matter of months, just by wearing an extender for a couple of hours a day.

Read the studies I linked above.
Your average normalfag gets around 1.7-1.8 cm gains in a matter of months, just by wearing an extender for a couple of hours a day.
Those are not studies. Just some data that apparently has no way to be verified.

Anyway as I said, it can work depending on certain factors

Where can I get with a 7.25x6?

Those are not studies. Just some data that apparently has no way to be verified.

Anyway as I said, it can work depending on certain factors
If you stretch your penis with enough pressure progressively and you eat enough proteins you'll build new tissue. That's just basic science. Try it if you don't trust me or if you don't think those studies are reliable.

with pe

you iqlet
Oh, you mean your current size is 7.25x6?
Idk man, you already have elite size.
With PE you can pretty much be top 0.01% in the West.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
For a moment I was horrified that "our little secret" was out among this clown bluepiller YouTube channel

Then I watched the video and comments and wasn't so worried anymore...

• JFL
Oh, you mean your current size is 7.25x6?
Idk man, you already have elite size.
With PE you can pretty much be top 0.01% in the West.
If there aren't any side effects why not make it a halo

If there aren't any side effects why not make it a halo
You're already bigger than 99.48% of guys in the West according to calcSD, you're already at the point where it's a halo.
But go for it if you really want to get bigger, afaik extenders are super safe.
Serious question: have you ever had sex?

• +1
most people wont do something that is very helpful/improves them unless its easy to do/not tryhard

• +1
You're already bigger than 99.48% of guys in the West according to calcSD, you're already at the point where it's a halo.
But go for it if you really want to get bigger, afaik extenders are super safe.
Serious question: have you ever had sex?
I could if I wanted, but no. I never had sex in my 5900 days on this planet

but a couple of girls saw my dick

I could if I wanted, but no. I never had sex in my 5900 days on this planet

but a couple of girls saw my dick
Tbh just use an extender for a couple of months to reach 8x6 and you're good.
I can't say for sure because I don't know what it's like to have a dick this big but I feel like you're going to have diminishing returns if you go beyond that size.

• +1
Is jelqing safe? Also, where did you buy your extender? Give me your thoughts @MiroslavBulldosex

it isn't nigga. it was one of the first looksmaxxes. it had great visibility even 13 years ago when nobody was talking about FACE

It doesn't work. The fact that so many people here believe in it demonstrates just how low IQ this forum is.

Is jelqing safe? Also, where did you buy your extender? Give me your thoughts @MiroslavBulldosex
I don't know about jelqing. It looks like it works but I've heard a couple of stories about guys getting injured. If you don't want to spend money and you're smart enough not to go full retard and fuck up your dick you can try it.
I've only tried Androextender for now, gained 0.7 cm in 3 weeks. Judging by my research I would recommend the Phallosan Forte since it's more comfortable, you can wear it at night and it seems like you can also gain girth with it.

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
It doesn't work. The fact that so many people here believe in it demonstrates just how low IQ this forum is.
Tried it, it does work.
If you don't believe me nor actual studies I can't do anything for you.

I don't know about jelqing. It looks like it works but I've heard a couple of stories about guys getting injured. If you don't want to spend money and you're smart enough not to go full retard and fuck up your dick you can try it.
I've only tried Androextender for now, gained 0.7 cm in 3 weeks. Judging by my research I would recommend the Phallosan Forte since it's more comfortable, you can wear it at night and it seems like you can also gain girth with it.
Thx bro

• +1
PE is obscure cause most men on this forum have issues getting a girlfriend, let alone actually having sex.

Because it's not safe
Plenty of people who end up with a limp dick