Why is recession so unattractive?

Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers
We know it's unhealthy so it makes sense it's unattractive

But is that also because recession is a feminine trait to have? I ask because someone told me that in another thread

• +1
Reactions: mikeyballer and SubhumanCurrycel
recession is feminine? how so?

it's just a sign of poor facial development

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, nonserviam, subhuman incel and 16 others
Because it's unnatural, anything that goes too far from the ideal form of the human body is ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699, Deleted member 5385, nonserviam and 15 others
Recession isn't feminine or masculine, the only thing that looks like recession that is feminine is a small chin

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, Deleted member 3323, SubhumanCurrycel and 9 others
Evolution
indicative of poor genetic quality

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: magnificentcel, Earn__Greatness, Lux and 4 others
Recessed females can get away with it because of coloring , collagen , hair ,body and most importantly makeup. But dudes is 90 % face , having a 26 inch bideltoid wont save you from a recessed disgusting downward grown face

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mewcoper, sytyl, EverythingMattersCel and 6 others

But is that also because recession is a feminine trait to have? I ask because someone told me that in another thread
Gives you a droopy face, an atttactive face is round and compact. Think about it, your face is the most honored and beautiful part of your body, its what makes you distinct from others and how you're known.

Seriously tho, recession causes downswung face caved down maxilla and so much more. It just looks bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Grey, Deleted member 9890, Earn__Greatness and 7 others

recession is a sign of wealth and prosperity I don’t know why females aren’t attracted to it

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Basedtheticz, subhuman incel, Deleted member 5875 and 4 others
Gives you a droopy face, an atttactive face is round and compact. Think about it, your face is the most honored and beautiful part of your body, its what makes you distinct from others and how you're known.

Seriously tho, recession causes downswung face caved down maxilla and so much more. It just looks bad
But a round face isn't attractive in men. Men have to have a square face. Not minecraft-tier ofc but still square of "diamond" face shape. Like all the Chads: Johnny Depp, Pitt etc. They have either a square or a diamond face shape

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and magnificentcel
But a round face isn't attractive in men. Men have to have a square face. Not minecraft-tier ofc but still square of "diamond" face shape. Like all the Chads: Johnny Depp, Pitt etc. They have either a square or a diamond face shape
But what about oval

By round i mean vaguely round, which one sounds better, round face or horse face?

But what about oval
Oval is never attractive on a man. It's neotenous. Think of babies, they all have a round, oval face. It's a sign of neoteny, which on men isn't attractive; however on women, it's very very attractive coz it's a sign of youth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344
Recession could mean that chewing is comprimised and your airways are less effective. Back in the day we didnt have access to so much soft cuck food. As @WadlowMaxxing said anything which deviates for the normal human body is unnattractive. Recession is a subhuman trait.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 9344, lutte and 2 others
It's an incomplete human being. Recession signals underdevelopment.

• +1
Reactions: Idrissmaxxing, Deleted member 9344, lutte and 1 other person
cope it's all about soft features

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 9344 and lutte
Oval is never attractive on a man. It's neotenous. Think of babies, they all have a round, oval face. It's a sign of neoteny, which on men isn't attractive; however on women, it's very very attractive coz it's a sign of youth
Round =/= oval

Recession could mean that chewing is comprimised and your airways are less effective. Back in the day we didnt have access to so much soft cuck food. As @WadlowMaxxing said anything which deviates for the normal human body is unnattractive. Recession is a subhuman trait.
Right, but NOWADAYS because of all the factors some of which you've already mentioned, recession IS "normal" coz it tends to be the case 90% of the time. Think of all the people you see in real life, I doubt most of them are forward-grown.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Round =/= oval
Both are neotenous and as such a death sentence for a man. Part of the reason why asian men are fucked, they are too neotenous for females.

aint a lie tho short girls fogs
what have the jews done to your mind OP it's so cloudy. How can It be filled with delusions like that. I truly hope you can recover from this.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: joeveniro and Deleted member 7776
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and magnificentcel
on second thought it's faulty

but you could make a case for it since recession is a byproduct of modern civilisation
No, I saw a post earlier, like 2 weeks ago where OP posted a study about the major determining factors when it comes to facial structure, and the conclusion of the authors was that it's for the most part GENETIC. BUT the parents could still at least make some improvements to the child's facial shape after puberty if they ensure proper tongue posture and a hard diet full of foods that require to be chewed hard like meat, nuts etc instead of modern, soft food.

i dont find recessed females attractive either kid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
No, I saw a post earlier, like 2 weeks ago where OP posted a study about the major determining factors when it comes to facial structure, and the conclusion of the authors was that it's for the most part GENETIC. BUT the parents could still at least make some improvements to the child's facial shape after puberty if they ensure proper tongue posture and a hard diet full of foods that require to be chewed hard like meat, nuts etc instead of modern, soft food.
I don't know that study but as far as I know it mainly comes down to nutrition in the womb and infancy, i.e. environment. People often forget that environment also is inherited to a large degree.

And if it were genetic how would the rise in malocclusion after the neolithic revolution and in the last centuries be explained?

i dont find recessed females attractive either kid
Personally I find mild recession acceptable but agreed if she's WAY TOO recessed then either way she'll be ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
I don't know that study but as far as I know it mainly comes down to nutrition in the womb and infancy, i.e. environment. People often forget that environment also is inherited to a large degree.

And if it were genetic how would the rise in malocclusion after the neolithic revolution and in the last centuries be explained?
I think you're mostly talking about prenatal hormonal, ie.: T, DHT and HGH which are interconnected, exposure? If so, you're right. Skull size, future facial bone development, dick size, frame are all largely correlated with those.

average is ideal. recession is bad but so is excessive forward growth in most cases. Yes forward growth might lead to amazing side profiles with an overly protruding chin but your front will look weird. Downward growth that does not (it usually does) go along with recession can be very attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7901
Recessed females can get away with it because of coloring , collagen , hair ,body and most importantly makeup. But dudes is 90 % face , having a 26 inch bideltoid wont save you from a recessed disgusting downward grown face
Exactly, the natural selection process only applies to men.

• +1
Reactions: Idrissmaxxing, Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 7863
I think you're mostly talking about prenatal hormonal, ie.: T, DHT and HGH which are interconnected, exposure? If so, you're right. Skull size, future facial bone development, dick size, frame are all largely correlated with those.
No I mean nutrition of the mother, if it's good her hormones will be good and then proper development etc as you said
It's no coincidence malocclusion becamo common when we became agriculturists

No I mean nutrition of the mother, if it's good her hormones will be good and then proper development etc as you said
It's no coincidence malocclusion becamo common when we became agriculturists
Nutrition determining prenatal androgen and HGH exposure? Yeah I agree, makes sense. This should be taught to all mothers. Sure as hell wasn't taught to mine. Fuck this bitch tbh.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10536

It's not that recession is a feminine trait, it's more so that recession is more acceptable on females (as many men + society will still find them attractive/normal/average) whereas it's a death sentence on men.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and Deleted member 7776
It's not that recession is a feminine trait, it's more so that recession is more acceptable on females (as many men + society will still find them attractive/normal/average) whereas it's a death sentence on men.
Yeah makes sense. This is why incels will always exist

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Right, but NOWADAYS because of all the factors some of which you've already mentioned, recession IS "normal" coz it tends to be the case 90% of the time. Think of all the people you see in real life, I doubt most of them are forward-grown.

The level to which people are reccessed varies. Slight recession is only a minor failio. Only once you have servere recession would I consider it a death sentence. While I would agree most people are recessed the level of recession is usually minor (from what I have seen). People also will spend more time looking at your front profile in opposition to your side profile.

Humans are hardwired to seek good genes, while human sexuality will find a way to make you want to reproduce (even if your surrounded by subhumans) seeking certain traits is biologically hardwired into us. Strong jawline is a biological desire, not a socially constructed beautry standard.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper and Deleted member 7776
Cos it’s literally a deformity

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 7776
You can similarily ask

"Why do people like people with stunted height-growth ugly?"

It's obvious. It's not normal and it shows in a primitive way of speaking that the human with a recessed face is not a good survivor.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
You can similarily ask

"Why do people like people with stunted height-growth ugly?"

It's obvious. It's not normal and it shows in a primitive way of speaking that the human with a recessed face is not a good survivor.
but recession nowadays is the norm, most people are recessed

Lower bone mass is a feminine trait, development is universal. You answered your question in the first paragraph.

Recession, long midface, narrow face or skull

Those things are neither masculine or feminine
They are Just sign of bad development and bad genetics , and somehow our standard of beauty today.
Ancient Romans thought Perfect profile is recessed and downward growth-look at the statues. IT because forward growth compact faces were popular among slaves ,mostly black .

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Lower bone mass is a feminine trait, development is universal. You answered your question in the first paragraph.
Idk ,there are many feminine women with higher bone mass than most men.
Check this out

Idk ,there are many feminine women with higher bone mass than most men.
Check this out
Yes you are right, but they are models, and are seldom dimorphic, they mostly have their job due to aesthetic appeal, but you will generally see in the real world that men have greater bone mass, (or should I say volume which is measurable by sight unlike mass), than women do.

Just like most things, you will never be able to say 100% why something is or isnt attractive. Why do all women like projected, thin noses, instead of wide noses or flat noses? Why do women like blue eyes more than twice as much as green eyes? Who the hell knows. Not everything can be simplified to “because it signals genetic fitness” or “because it signals good health”, like so many people think. Sexual attraction has so many complex layers to it and we are only just beginning to understand the most basic facets of it

• +1
Reactions: Idrissmaxxing