Why is reddit so fucking cringe?

Roping Subhuman

Roping Subhuman

Temp. Banned
Everything there feels so fake and fabricated, the soi writing style, the forced positivity and corny jokes, just WTF is their deal?
It's like a self-fulfilling simulacra where a person's writing style and their very opinions are 100% predicated on whatever pattern brings the most upvotes. Someone should conduct a psychological study on this phenomenon.

Ugh...

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
pVAMI8QYM42n6.gif
pVAMI8QYM42n6.gif
pVAMI8QYM42n6.gif
pVAMI8QYM42n6.gif

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5'8manlet, turkproducer, Michael and 17 others
Stunning lack of self-awareness tbh jfl

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, turkproducer, Deleted member 4416 and 3 others
Wow imagine being at home and spending your short time on earth typing this.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, turkproducer, Deleted member 4416 and 6 others
That's the only explanation I could think of..

I think there's more to it than just that, yeah they lack self awareness but there's more imo.

Plebbit is inherently feminine. In order to be able to post there, you need to:

>follow the pre-established social consensus at all times
>aim for widespread approval with every word you write
>try to prevent any conflicts whatsoever
>worship women, femininity and weakness in general

If you don't you follow any of these points in the slightest, you get instantly banned / shadowbanned through downvotes, thus promulgating the swamp of femininity.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Aesthetic, Vidyacoper and 4 others
I think there's more to it than just that, yeah they lack self awareness but there's more imo.

Plebbit is inherently feminine. In order to be able to post there, you need to:

>follow the pre-established social consensus at all times
>aim for widespread approval with every word you write
>try to prevent any conflicts whatsoever
>worship women, femininity and weakness in general

If you don't you follow any of these points in the slightest, you get instantly banned / shadowbanned through downvotes, thus promulgating the swamp of femininity.
Agreed!

Everything there feels so fake and fabricated, the soi writing style, the forced positivity and corny jokes, just WTF is their deal?
It's like a self-fulfilling simulacra where a person's writing style and their very opinions are 100% predicated on whatever pattern brings the most upvotes. Someone should conduct a psychological study on this phenomenon.

View attachment 253081

Ugh...

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
pVAMI8QYM42n6.gif
pVAMI8QYM42n6.gif
pVAMI8QYM42n6.gif
pVAMI8QYM42n6.gif
ROAST THEM!!!!
Popcorn

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Its soyddit :soy:

• +1
Reactions: AllesScheiße and Madhate
Wow imagine being at home and spending your short time on earth typing this.
"im sorry m'lady i assumed you were a man on reddit. unless you are a man of course." :lul:

I should not have clicked this shit. Always makes me vent like a borderline.

Reddit is a larptopia and the bluepilled hotzone for depressed, societal cannon fodder who somehow think they matter. It's a good reflection of many males in western countries imo (my city is full with idiots like that). There is nothing more cringe than some skew-eyed, Auschwitz prisoner looking mofo, or fat simp, telling you how to be a "man" and what women want, or how smart they are or whatever sad cope they manage to puke onto the screen.

Giphy

It's full with men who on one hand claim people are soft, and kind and good at heart, but at the same time bitch and moan what's wrong with people, the world, society, why they get cucked, the "women don't know what they want" cope. They support extreme liberalism and everyone else is an evil retard, while this liberalism actually just enables a return to the primal instincts for most people and they are depressed, lonely and confused as a result (ironically it's always cucks who support this bullshit while the top dogs in LMS reap the rewards). Liberalism how they envision it only works if the majority of people had an IQ of 130+. Of course they'll only swallow the cumcope. I wish nothing but suicidal Jihadis on these gaylords.

So fuck reddit, fuck these sort of guys, fuck their anxiety issues and don't mention this shit again.
Fuck em' all.
Giphy 4

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel, maxmendietta, Alexanderr and 3 others
You should check out /r/Tinder The amount of soy procuded content on that shit will turn you into a :soy: after a week

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
It's full of men with low T and high E, basically women. That's why the humor is so cringe and why they are so consensual.

• +1
Reactions: 54UD4D3
Hahahahaha *hugs op :soy:

Peak low T liberal SJW men.

• +1
Reactions: 54UD4D3

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
making threads about reddit should be bannable offense. we all know they are patheric

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Ritalincel
leftists

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
imagine letting redditors live rent free in your head. muhh reddit this muhh reddit that. muhh inkweltears muhh internet warz
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

dare i say somewhat based avi and sig?
@stuckneworleans
vqGeMsr.gif

imagine letting redditors live rent free in your head. muhh reddit this muhh reddit that. muhh inkweltears muhh internet warz
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I don't go on reddit, i found this on /pol/ and thought it was cringe worthy enough to be posted here.

I'm the last person that cares about this shit.

Reddit is for cucks....like the guys username from .co. His name is true

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld and stuckneworleans
A female did this saying she would marry me on Reddit, was nice while it lasted.

You know what else is more soy? Quora?