Why is Strikes stack cope aside from cancer

JustBeCurry

JustBeCurry

☠ roped ☠
I never trusted the stack considering there is a chance for cancer, but I see a lot a people saying it doesn't work now and that even strike disowned it. Is there proof of it not working?

Because i said that.

• Hmm...
Reactions: JustBeCurry
i have said before and i will say it again. if its not pharmaceutical grade growth hormone it's cope. most other stacks will do is speed up what you could have already gained naturally. HGH will let you grow beyond your genetics

• +1
Reactions: JustBeCurry
i have said before and i will say it again. if its not pharmaceutical grade growth hormone it's cope. most other stacks will do is speed up what you could have already gained naturally. HGH will let you grow beyond your genetics
doesnt gh also accelerate your bone age?

It is fucking over for currys

• JFL
Reactions: MewingJBP, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Good_Little_Goy
you said you grew 3/4 of an inch right? How do you know that that was beyond your genetic potential?

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Chadelite and JustBeCurry
bumperino

you said you grew 3/4 of an inch right? How do you know that that was beyond your genetic potential?
that 3/4 inch was in a 2 month period, i had barely grown at all prior. i am injecting insane amounts of the best hgh atm and i am on track to reach 6'2-6'3

that 3/4 inch was in a 2 month period, i had barely grown at all prior. i am injecting insane amounts of the best hgh atm and i am on track to reach 6'2-6'3
Why is Alibaba hgh cope? You've never answered my question

• +1
Reactions: xefo
gl with your enlarged organs blasting that much gh for that long

go ahead and waste ur time
Then answer my question you fucking idiot jfl , I am asking you this for a long ass time and you ignore or don't even respond , stupid fucking gook kys unironically

• +1
Reactions: xefo
Then answer my question you fucking idiot jfl , I am asking you this for a long ass time and you ignore or don't even respond , stupid fucking gook kys unironically
you can't afford it loser

I am asking you this for a long ass time and you ignore or don't even respond , stupid fucking gook kys unironically
keep barking for me rent free

you deleted your message? ha pathetic everyone what he said was
because i wouldn't share my precious hgh info :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah:

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS
you deleted your message? ha pathetic everyone what he said was View attachment 681411because i wouldn't share my precious hgh info :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah:
lol i never even deleted my messages its literally impossible btw , try it for yourself, im in awe of your low iq, and why are you on a self improvement forum then you fucking idiot? if you wont even exchange info with others? as i said kys unironically you fucking gook

rent free keep barking for me i am the hgh god

How much are you blasting and where are you buying?

I guess if you keep up this a similar rate of growth then it's something to look forward to. But having to inject "insane amounts of the best hgh" doesn't seem worth it for 1/2 inch in 2 months. It's been a few months since may anyway? Have you not seen any progress since then?

so is it cope or not? Ive never seen proof of it working or not working

Why is Alibaba hgh cope? You've never answered my question
There is people who had blood test done after using alibaba HGH and the result is that it's legit.

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
I may be mistaken, but I recall Strike recommending the stack. Ironically, he never tried it himself. I wonder if he wanted us to be his test mice.

Im the one who started the meme that it gives you cancer im suprised it caught on lol. Basically his theory was you trigger hypermethylation with sam-e and folic acid to grow taller but that same process has high risks of tumors because youre producing so many new cells at a rapid rate. It still prob wont give you cancer because the body has built in ways to suppress it but its been ~6 months since he shared his heightmaxx plan and there's still not one piece of evidence his shitty sam-e stack has ever worked.

How old are you?

if it doesn't cause cancer its not making u grow retards