Why is the US such an ignorant nation?

D

Deleted member 3073

giga mogger
Lately I've been reading the comments of Maradona's death posts by American sport pages on Instagram and Twitter, like SportsCenter and Fox Sports.

Obviously the great majority know who he was and praise him, but there's this part of African-American and suburban white kids that type "who? i genuinely don't know him". It really surprises me, how can't they know such popular athlete? They even honored him in Syria after his passing jfl...

Every European knows him, every Latin American knows him, every African knows him, every Middle Eastern knows him, and I'd go as far as to say that a big chunk of Asians know him too...

But American kids don't lmao American culture is so centered on itself to the point they truly believe their shitty regional sports like baseball and football are popular outside of their shithole... Maybe they just don't think it at all, the question "what do they play in the rest of the world?" doesn't pop in their tiny malformed brains.

Why do you think the USA is so soy and ignorant?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Insecure03, TheChosenChad, Darkstrand and 8 others
Keep writing essays for the US whilst they have never heard of your subhuman country

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CsCurry, WadlowMaxxing, RealLooksmaxxer and 3 others
Keep writing essays for the US whilst they have never heard of your subhuman country
When I went there they all thought I was Italian or German and when I told them I was Argentinian they said "ahhh Messi". One retard said "Ahh Ronaldo" JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Insecure03, SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 8765 and 5 others
Who?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful and 6ft7Mogger
american kids are such annoying cunts jfl, only ethnic american kids actually payed respects, or kids who watch football

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3073
Why do Americans think their nigger athletes are popular? Because other nigger rappers from the slums mention them in songs? USA is like the retarded son of Great Britain that instead of following the steps of every other colony tried to "revolutionize" the sports culture by adding padding to Rugby jfl...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Insecure03, Deleted member 8765, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 3 others
Football isn’t that popular here. Why would we know about some 60 year old Argentine?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and OOGABOOGA
They have enough sports of their own, they only know messi and ronaldo because it's happening right now. why they need to know some guy from some sport they know nothing about that played 40 years ago.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and OOGABOOGA
I remember when that basket ball american died, coby brian or something. i had no clue who he was.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Hades, OOGABOOGA and 3 others
Football isn’t that popular here. Why would we know about some 60 year old Argentine?
"Some 60 year old Argentine" lmaooo
Maradona in the 80s-90s was possibly the most popular athlete in the planet
He personally met tens of presidents, dictators, popes, he travelled everywhere, played in various European teams. As a coach, he also appeared in every corner of planet earth. He even was president of a football club in Belarus LOL
Only Americans don't know the man who is widely regarded as the greatest football player in human history. Take in mind billions of people watch football per year.

widely regarded as the greatest football player in human history

Who think that outside of maybe argentine? (probably also a small group) even maradona said messi is better than him.

Don't worry OP when the country turns fully Hispanic in 20-30 years, "soccer" will be their national sport.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, magnificentcel and Deleted member 3073
Why do Americans think their nigger athletes are popular? Because other nigger rappers from the slums mention them in songs? USA is like the retarded son of Great Britain that instead of following the steps of every other colony tried to "revolutionize" the sports culture by adding padding to Rugby jfl...
usa is mainly niggger

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
wouldn't blame them tbh, they weren't taught about the best sports in the world, also media plays a major role by not giving a fuck. most of them are uneducated low iq maggots anyway, they think worlds rotates around them, a lot of blind nationalists too

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and Deleted member 3073
Who think that outside of maybe argentine? (probably also a small group) even maradona said messi is better than him.
any countries in europe where football is popular even i knew where argentinia

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
Who think that outside of maybe argentine? even maradona said messi is better than him.
His goal against the English in the quarterfinals of 1986 was recognized by the FIFA as the greatest goal of the twentieth century and in the World Cup history, and considering how few years with football as a recorded sport had passed in the 1800s and how young the 21st century is, it's possibly the greatest goal ever. He scored 360 goals and had around 262 assists in 704 games playing for small teams that he helped rise to prominence. He doesn't have two World Championships only because in 1990 the referee invented a pen in favor of Germany, whose striker Andreas Brehme later admitted was a bad call because the player flopped. The only one that competes with him in terms of greatness is Pelé. So you're totally wrong buddy

• +1
wouldn't blame them tbh, they weren't taught about the best sports in the world, also media plays a major role by not giving a fuck. most of them are uneducated low iq maggots anyway, they think worlds rotates around them, a lot of blind nationalists too
they have shit healthcare

shit country

lots of crime

they even have blm

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020, Eccedentesiast and Deleted member 3073
Tbh, who cares about non-western stuff?

The only one that competes with him in terms of greatness is Pelé. So you're totally wrong buddy

holy shit giga fucking cope. ronaldo and messi would crush maradona and pele so hard. teams were absolute garbage compare to today.
and even so, messi mogs. i'm not going to talk about every little detail. it's not just me who thinks that. most professionals think that.

Tbh, who cares about non-western stuff?
Are you stupid? Is Europe not western? Every European I've ever met knows who Maradona was, from Spaniards to Germans to English to Ukrainians.

who? i genuinely don't know him

• JFL
holy shit giga fucking cope. ronaldo and messi would crush maradona and pele so hard. teams were absolute garbage compare to today.
and even so, messi mogs. i'm not going to talk about every little detail. it's not just me who thinks that. most professionals think that.
Go watch this and tell me Messi and Ronaldo were better lmao where are you from?

Pelé is a legend just because he changed the sport forever. His level for the standards of his ere was insane

lots of people know maradona nigggggga

I said who think that maradona is better than messi? maybe just outside argentine...and even there, probably not most of them. some of them even sure that De Maria is god :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger
"Some 60 year old Argentine" lmaooo
Maradona in the 80s-90s was possibly the most popular athlete in the planet
He personally met tens of presidents, dictators, popes, he travelled everywhere, played in various European teams. As a coach, he also appeared in every corner of planet earth. He even was president of a football club in Belarus LOL
Only Americans don't know the man who is widely regarded as the greatest football player in human history. Take in mind billions of people watch football per year.
because soccer isnt that popular here lmao

basketball + baseball + american football are the most popular sports

Go watch this and tell me Messi and Ronaldo were better lmao where are you from?

Pelé is a legend just because he changed the sport forever. His level for the standards of his ere was insane

He played against cones

I said who think that maradona is better than messi? maybe just outside argentine...and even there, probably not most of them. some of them even sure that De Maria is god :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Everybody here hates Di Maria jfl.. Messi is seen as a soulless cold player that isn't as hungry as Maradona was... He walks on the pitch

• +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger and NaturalDisaster
because soccer isnt that popular here lmao

basketball + baseball + american football are the most popular sports
The NBA finals were watched by like 12 million people on average, the World Cup final is watched by 1.4 billion people on average and almost half the planet tunes in to watch at least a couple seconds lmao. And some Murican kids think basketball is more popular than football

• JFL
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and Copeful
Everybody here hates Di Maria jfl.. Messi is seen as a soulless cold player that isn't as hungry as Maradona was... He walks on the pitch

tbh about the cold part. it's always look like messi don't give a fuck at all. just walk and do his thing while ronaldo is a pure warrior.

• +1
Cuz we don't care

• +1
Cuz we don't care
Americans dont care about shit. That's why men there are so beta and women so retarded and hypergamous. A big chunk of Muricans think chocolate milk comes from brown cows. Many of them don't even know the last 4 presidents in order. A jew nation indeed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020, Deleted member 4019, 6ft7Mogger and 1 other person
Cuz we don't care

soccer mogs. soccer fans have poison in their eyes, more emotion to the whole sport. your sports (the whole vibe) feels more robotic.

every nation is ignorant, the US just happens to be the most degenerate.

• +1
We’ve got so many sports that are bigger parts of the culture here. Soccer is getting more popular but it’s just not what people grow up watching and playing here, and especially not when maradona was playing. That being said I remember fucking around doing hand of god during practice with my boys as a kid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3073 and NaturalDisaster
Messi Penalty GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4019 and NaturalDisaster
Messi is a choker. Hopefully Maradona's soul enters his body and with this great national squad they get to hoist the 2022 WC trophy

messi soon would walk 20 steps a game

soccer mogs. soccer fans have poison in their eyes, more emotion to the whole sport. your sports (the whole vibe) feels more robotic.
basketball mogs soccer so hard its not even funny

i cant even sit through a soccer game, its so long and boring

basketball is waayyy more intense

no such thing as a buzzer beater in soccer

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3073 and Copeful
@6ft5manlet the kid doesn't know what the time limit is and what could happen in those times...poor guy.
it can happen but its uncommon because the field is so big

• JFL

you don't know the feels of ronaldo crying and say fuck it i have to score now and he does at the last min

• JFL
@USAisThirdWorld

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and 6ft7Mogger
it's very common, specially in champions league, libertadores, euro, copa america or world cup games.

the only sport i like from the US is NASCAR. 40 cars cruising at 210 mph all inches apart from each other, photo finishes, cars flying through the air. its very intense

the rest i've tried to watch and fell asleep. only basketball i watch is during the olympic games. remember when argentina cucked USA's dream team with Ginobili and then won the gold medal? cage fuel tbh

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: NaturalDisaster and Copeful
Are you stupid? Is Europe not western? Every European I've ever met knows who Maradona was, from Spaniards to Germans to English to Ukrainians.
is maradona european?

is maradona european?
Maradona played in Europe for a very long time, there's a cult to him in Napoli (Italy) because he took their poor team and made them perennial international contenders. People in the streets of Italy were literally about to commit mass suicide after his passing so the police deployed a lot of officers to calm them down. You have no clue what the magnitude of his persona is.

People in the streets of Italy were literally about to commit mass suicide after his passing so the police deployed a lot of officers to calm them down.

faggots.