Why is there a huge influx of portuguese users on here?

Deleted member 6695

Deleted member 6695

Bye guys, was here to look better. No affiliations
The past few weeks alot of portuguese people are joining this forum.
Did a portuguese youtube talk about looksmaxxing or what?

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and SkinjobCatastrophe
ALGUM BR?
Mexicomapofficial

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: WastedYouth, SkinjobCatastrophe, lutte and 1 other person
I already knew looksmax before you notice this trend. I'm from Portugal btw. Keep mirin we used to own the world, know were just a bunch of cucks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hightwolf and Deleted member 6695
I already knew looksmax before you notice this trend. I'm from Portugal btw. Keep mirin we used to own the world, know were just a bunch of cucks.
aren't latin countries hyper sexual
big over for you if you are here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214, TheChosenChad and Deleted member 6695
Do you like this song

• Love it
Reactions: WastedYouth
Qué Ronaldo figo eusebio

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
Do you like this song

Never heard of it. that's Brazilian crack shit. Even our own popular old people music from here is better than that.

• JFL
Never heard of it. that's Brazilian crack shit. Even our own popular old people music from here is better than that.
The video is hillarious with that fag dancing

aren't latin countries hyper sexual
big over for you if you are here

Latin countries is not Portugal, most of those south American ones have a larger dumber population. Portugal sis till small enough and hypergamy isn't that rampant here, so we only tend to be hypersxual when in parties.

• +1
The video is hillarious with that fag dancing

I didn't click for me. In the other week I was watching some comedy channel about a traditional Brazilian farmer and younger guy just annoying the fuck out of him, that was actually funny.

• +1

• JFL
Latin countries is not Portugal, most of those south American ones have a larger dumber population. Portugal sis till small enough and hypergamy isn't that rampant here, so we only tend to be hypersxual when in parties.

ahh i saw these maps awhile ago and thought they were hypersexual countries with less monogamy

• +1
View attachment 893797View attachment 893798

ahh i saw these maps awhile ago and thought they were hypersexual countries with less monogamy

The data from Portugal doesn't seem to represent reality in my eyes, we are still very tradicitonal, rules like "just be the first" apply here perfectly. As for the age of first sexual contact, it must at least be 3 or 4 years higher for my country.

incel nations

Não sei :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar and Deleted member 6695