Why is there so much stigma against toys here?

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Note that toys are not just things like dildos or dolls. There's plenty of male specific sex toys.

It seems to me like most of the guys here are tryhards that still think they are not "real men" if they don't make women their only source of sexual pleasure. Its fucking pathetic considering that you are not normies and don't have the excuse of being bluepilled about female nature. Why do you deny yourself pleasure under some bullshit pretense that its manly or some bullshit? Why are you still subscribing to gender norms that were set fourth by the church, governments etc to make sure you stay a wagecuck instead of just jerking off or some shit?

Jfl at this cringy bullshit. You are not 12. Well probably many of you are actually, seeing as the quality of users here have plummeted but whatever. Point is, if you deny yourself pleasure because "meh ReAL maN", then you are cucking yourself by making yourself needlessly dependent on women.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 9787, Deleted member 9090 and 12 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Ritalincell, delusionalretard and 10 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell, Deleted member 9787, Lolcel and 3 others
Point proven I guess.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 2214 and 5 others
Is this copy pasta? If not, I agree.

like stuffed animals?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, BrendioEEE, TheEndHasNoEnd and 3 others
like stuffed animals?
Masturbation toys. They feel 10x better than your hand. And there is considerable variety. Some of the very expensive ones are arguably even better than real sex depending on your point of view.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, BrendioEEE and Deleted member 8576
Note that toys are not just things like dildos or dolls. There's plenty of male specific sex toys.

It seems to me like most of the guys here are tryhards that still think they are not "real men" if they don't make women their only source of sexual pleasure. Its fucking pathetic considering that you are not normies and don't have the excuse of being bluepilled about female nature. Why do you deny yourself pleasure under some bullshit pretense that its manly or some bullshit? Why are you still subscribing to gender norms that were set fourth by the church, governments etc to make sure you stay a wagecuck instead of just jerking off or some shit?

Jfl at this cringy bullshit. You are not 12. Well probably many of you are actually, seeing as the quality of users here have plummeted but whatever. Point is, if you deny yourself pleasure because "meh ReAL maN", then you are cucking yourself by making yourself needlessly dependent on women.
You talking about the male G spot or smth? :lul:

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Same shit as makeup being unacceptable and many other things. Nobody knows.

You talking about the male G spot or smth? :lul:
There are anal toys, though I don't care much for them. Most popular toys are male strokers, penis vibrators, fleshlights, and for those who have the money and desire, very expensive suction toys that are arguably even more superior to an actual real blowjob simply because of the sheer power and efficiency.

• JFL
based thread too many foid worshippers

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned
too many people think toy=dildo and their brain shuts down

this kinda felt gay to read ngl

jfl if you aren't purchasing a kiiroo KEON auto-fleshlight pumper for staminamaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2733
@tapout thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
Its not about it being manly (masc) or not. In the eyes of society, guy who lets girl finger his ass = more manly than guy with fleslight.

And the reason is because sex toys on guys have that stigma about being a cope replacement for not geting actual sex, unlike women's who are seen as just an "addition". Same reason why fapping itself has a "loser" vibe to it while female masturbation has a "just killing time/having fun" for women. Its not right, its not fair, but this is the reason.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx
Its not about it being manly (masc) or not. In the eyes of society, guy who lets girl finger his ass = more manly than guy with fleslight.

And the reason is because sex toys on guys have that stigma about being a cope replacement for not geting actual sex, unlike women's who are seen as just an "addition". Same reason why fapping itself has a "loser" vibe to it while female masturbation has a "just killing time/having fun" for women. Its not right, its not fair, but this is the reason.
Jfl I'd rather just jerk off instead of porking most women these days thb ngl.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
Jfl I'd rather just jerk off instead of porking most women these days thb ngl.
Its kinda the same why MGTOW are commonly referred to as MSTOW (men sent their own way). Anything that acts as replacement of direct sexual activity with women is seen in a very bad light for men, as it is seen as a last ditch/replacement. The only way you could use sex toys as a man without it being bad for your reputation is you having an extreme slayer reputation, so you can blame the additional sex toy usage on being extra "degenerate". And yes, as a man, being a sexually successful degenerate is much better socially than being a normal sexually unsuccessful man.

• +1
Reactions: karbo
fucking a 2/10 fat girl is better than any sex toy tbh

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
I clicked on this cuz I thought we were talking about nerf guns and legos, not fucking sex toys jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4106 and Growth Plate
Because its humiliating dude lol. Basically just shows you've given up.

Seems you have though so I can't really blame you now could I?

Yet another display of electrons upon a screen being communicated by a server that I did not bother reading.

• JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Because its humiliating dude lol. Basically just shows you've given up.
Jfl at trying to compete in the 2020's tbh. If you thought it was bad before, just wait and see how bad it will be once the incoming covid totalitarian nightmare makes it so that social media will be the ONLY way to meet new people.

It's.Fucking.OVER.

Are toys actually any better than your hand? Seem like waste of money.

Are toys actually any better than your hand? Seem like waste of money.
jfl using a toy is absolutely nothing like jerking off into your hand. It's surreal how ignorant most men are about toys. I'm literally on the verge of hitting myself for not experimenting with them sooner.

Though tbh it depends largely on the type of toy, and how much you are willing to pay. On one hand, we got some cheap strokers and vibrators (male vibrators mind you, not female/vaginal ones) that are arguably not that big of a step up compared to your hands. On the other extreme end of the spectrum, you got thousand dollar toys like the Venus 2000 and the Tremblr that are 1000x better than your hand would EVER be. Such expensive toys are typically only bought by dominatrixes or sex dungeons though, but anybody who wants to can also buy one online. I recently bought the Tremblr (it went back into stock a few days ago) and don't regret it at all.

For those interested, below is a basic breakdown of the different types of toys, their pros and cons, and some things to avoid/consider:
EDIT: My reply became so long and detailed that I just turned it into its own thread:

• +1
when a girl buys a vibrator, its seen as a bit of naughty fun. BUT when a guy orders a 240 Volt FuckMaster Pro 5000 blowup latex doll with 6 speed pulsating vagina, elasticized anus with non-drip semen collection tray, together with optional built in realistic orgasm scream surround sound system, hes called a pervert?

• JFL
I've used my fleshlight countless times in front of girls. If they weren't down for sex I would fuck the shit out of it grunting and being loud then I sometimes cum on their clothes or their bed sheets lol

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 439
I've used my fleshlight countless times in front of girls. If they weren't down for sex I would fuck the shit out of it grunting and being loud then I sometimes cum on their clothes or their bed sheets lol
Huh

so when girls turned you down u just pulled out the fleshlight and started humping and fucking it instead?
Mirin you

too many people think toy=dildo and their brain shuts down
I would use a fleshlight but people say it’s too much of a hassle and it’s hard to hide from ur parents

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
so when girls turned you down u just pulled out the fleshlight and started humping and fucking it instead?
Mirin you
Literally I can't cope with rejection so I just show them what they're missing out on jfl. Plus it makes the situation funny

look I can understand fleshlights but some of this shit is just weird man

Literally I can't cope with rejection so I just show them what they're missing out on jfl. Plus it makes the situation funny
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
What a fucking legend

• JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
look I can understand fleshlights but some of this shit is just weird man
Honestly I dont think it is. If you're capable of cumming from stroking, vibrations, and prostate then why not do it. Or better yet all of them together and see what happens

jfl using a toy is absolutely nothing like jerking off into your hand. It's surreal how ignorant most men are about toys. I'm literally on the verge of hitting myself for not experimenting with them sooner.

Though tbh it depends largely on the type of toy, and how much you are willing to pay. On one hand, we got some cheap strokers and vibrators (male vibrators mind you, not female/vaginal ones) that are arguably not that big of a step up compared to your hands. On the other extreme end of the spectrum, you got thousand dollar toys like the Venus 2000 and the Tremblr that are 1000x better than your hand would EVER be. Such expensive toys are typically only bought by dominatrixes or sex dungeons though, but anybody who wants to can also buy one online. I recently bought the Tremblr (it went back into stock a few days ago) and don't regret it at all.

For those interested, below is a basic breakdown of the different types of toys, their pros and cons, and some things to avoid/consider:
EDIT: My reply became so long and detailed that I just turned it into its own thread:

Doesn't it ruin the feeling of sex tho? Even jerking off with hand sometimes feels better than sex, if I got some mindblowing toys, sex would be forever ruined for me.

when a girl buys a vibrator, its seen as a bit of naughty fun. BUT when a guy orders a 240 Volt FuckMaster Pro 5000 blowup latex doll with 6 speed pulsating vagina, elasticized anus with non-drip semen collection tray, together with optional built in realistic orgasm scream surround sound system, hes called a pervert?
JFL. Caged at this.

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga
Jfl what a pervert 🤣

Jfl what a pervert 🤣
Am I supposed to just accept the rejection? No, I show them that I get pussy when I want it and they have to watch me and I'll mark my territory everywhere lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oatmeal and BigBiceps

Because it reinforces escapism and inaction as opposed to action.

• +1
Reactions: LILMAXILLA
Doesn't it ruin the feeling of sex tho? Even jerking off with hand sometimes feels better than sex, if I got some mindblowing toys, sex would be forever ruined for me.
Tbh the only toy that I would consider "mindblowing" are the super expensive ones like the Venus or Tremblr. All the other ones are more like alternatives to sex/masturbation, or something that supplements it. I don't think most people will drop the money on the high end shit. There is also the issue of where to hide/store that shit in case you don't live alone. In fact even IF do you live alone hiding it may be difficult depending on where/how you live, in case there are visitors.

• +1
Am I supposed to just accept the rejection? No, I show them that I get pussy when I want it and they have to watch me and I'll mark my territory everywhere lmao
That's too low inhib for me. Mirin tho

Because it reinforces escapism and inaction as opposed to action.
Agreed, some people still have hope to better their lives in which case they should strive to build meaningful relationships with people, and not waste their time fucking toys. But for some people it really is hopeless, and escaping the pain and coping with fleeting pleasures might be the most logical solution.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Agreed, some people still have hope to better their lives in which case they should strive to build meaningful relationships with people, and not waste their time fucking toys. But for some people it really is hopeless, and escaping the pain and coping with fleeting pleasures might be the most logical solution.
I agree but it's not over for the most
legit truecels and heightcels are an extreme minority (<3%)
and dickcels can do PE

• +1
Reactions: LILMAXILLA