Why is this guy so ugly? Need insight

MaxillaIsEverything

MaxillaIsEverything

Platinum

So yeah he is obviously ugly as shit but what features make him so ugly? His ratios all seem fine (midface ok, equal facial third length) except for his ES which is too high at 0,5. His face looks short and stunted for some reason but when I measured it the face length to width ratio came out fine at around 1,38. Is it just his failo eyes ruining his entire face? His brows are low set and his philtrum is short both ideal. I just can not pinpoint why exactly he is so ugly subhuman incel looking. I do not really know to photoshop well if someone knows how to fix this that would be appreciated. I do not know if shopping his eyes would be enough but they seem to be the biggest death sentence to me.

He has good features bone wise and ratios his soft features fuck him up bad like eyes ears mouthmm
Also if he had a good eye area he would be mid tier normie atleast with those ratios

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman
Look at his profile

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
recessed maxilla
eyes
skin

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
his entire midface is so far in his face, hes unironically a candidate for a full lefort 3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, Copemaxxing, JizzFarmer and 5 others
Bad collagen
Recessed maxilla
Bug eyes

he has maxillary hypoplasia.

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing and MentalistKebab
No collagen, huge eyes, no eyebrows,small chin

mainly maxillary hypoplasia.. His face is candidate for lefort 3 thats why he looks odd his undereye support is nonexistent no zygos, his nasal area is sucked into his face

• +1
muh lower third

• +1
He also doesn’t have lips

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite, CommanderCope, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
1. Retardedly recessed maxilla
2. Severe underbite
3. Nonexistent lips
4. Shit Collagen
5. No eyebrows
6. Buggish eyes (could've been worse)
7. Jew nose

• +1
Reactions: BonesAndHarmony and Deleted member 2748
1. Retardedly recessed maxilla
2. Severe underbite
3. Nonexistent lips
4. Shit Collagen
5. No eyebrows
6. Buggish eyes (could've been worse)
7. Jew nose

you weren't lying about the maxilla holy shit
Tcdisrupt ny16 4624

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loud_Jock, Copemaxxing and JizzFarmer
His maxilla is completely collapsed for a start

View attachment 595600
So yeah he is obviously ugly as shit but what features make him so ugly? His ratios all seem fine (midface ok, equal facial third length) except for his ES which is too high at 0,5. His face looks short and stunted for some reason but when I measured it the face length to width ratio came out fine at around 1,38. Is it just his failo eyes ruining his entire face? His brows are low set and his philtrum is short both ideal. I just can not pinpoint why exactly he is so ugly subhuman incel looking. I do not really know to photoshop well if someone knows how to fix this that would be appreciated. I do not know if shopping his eyes would be enough but they seem to be the biggest death sentence to me.
Someone needs to knock him over the head and force him to go under lefort 3 for his sake