Why Is This Utter Subhuman Being Thirsted Over So Much???

Deleted member 2661

Deleted member 2661

‎‏‏‎ Notorious bully

Just got this in my recommended and I could not believe my own eyes.
This boneless, recessed cuck gets crazy numbers, I'm baffled

Before anyone says 'statusmaxxed brah', there are people with 10 times the money and status and they don't get 1% of this faggots IOIs. It must be sth else.

Just be a high trust submissive cuck theorem legit??

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, s3-s3, goat2x and 1 other person
Money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 4563, SubhumanCurrycel and 6 others
He looks easy to manipulate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: godlikesz, Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 4563 and 7 others
Lives in a $5 million house at 23 years old

Hmmmm idk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Adreyan, Deleted member 4563 and 15 others
It's not that deep. Good social skills and has alot of money. High status. Why do u think Trump fucks Melania?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, SexyMofo, SubhumanCurrycel and 11 others
AYYYYYYY BRO WATCH CHARISMA ON COMMAND

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SolidSnake, Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 2658 and 6 others
It's not that deep. Good social skills and has alot of money. High status. Why do u think Trump fucks Melania?
Melania doesn't fuck Trump, she doesn't even live in the same city as him JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Mr.cope, Inscol and 5 others
Status , Personality ( unironically ) ,money , decent looking not ugly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother and HighIQcel
Its all about harmony

His eyes are pointing at two different directions jfl :lul:

View attachment 463322

Before anyone says 'statusmaxxed brah', there are people with 10 times the money and status and they don't get 1% of this faggots IOIs. It must be sth else.

I dont understand how can this boneless bloated submissive weak beta cuck be attractive. He has no bones in his midface and no jawline, looks like utter dog shit.

I don't know it's probably not IOIs he's getting, I mean you dont know how many girls he fucks every month, I doubt it's high, he is average looking faggot. I've seen better looking people rotting on this website.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 6997 and Deleted member 2661
Didn't watch but probably staged.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 5583 and 1 other person
And he has strabism too lmao
And he's 5'10 manlet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658 and Deleted member 2661
It's status. Also: "there's so many that beats him in status and looks". Well not really. He gets 10-20 million views per video. Tell me ANYONE who does that? You get with this guy you blow up on IG. INSTANTLY famous. Tell me anyone that can do that? Maybe Jake Paul or whoever the fuck? That's also famous? But you won't blow up to that degree, and you'll get hate for associating yourself with Jake Paul because people hate him. It's ONLY this guy (in the entire world) who has this much power in the world atm. He's also connected with top tier celebrities (kardasihans, that gay makeup guy, and others).

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Inscol, jordanbarrettisgod and Deleted member 2661
It's status. Also: "there's so many that beats him in status and looks". Well not really. He gets 10-20 million views per video. Tell me ANYONE who does that? You get with this guy you blow up on IG. INSTANTLY famous. Tell me anyone that can do that? Maybe Jake Paul or whoever the fuck? That's also famous? But you won't blow up to that degree, and you'll get hate for associating yourself with Jake Paul because people hate him. It's ONLY this guy (in the entire world) who has this much power in the world atm. He's also connected with top tier celebrities (kardasihans, that gay makeup guy, and others).
Fuark LA sluts are fucking smart

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402 and jordanbarrettisgod
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, SexyMofo, jordanbarrettisgod and 2 others
now imagine just how much fun the elite has, e.g epstein etc

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout
Fame>money>looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
Dude you're wasting mental bandwidth on this shit

1) He is mid-tier normie that's overweight
2) He has a camera in-front of him with the girl getting her 15 minutes of youtube fame
3) He has status
4) The girls are performing and he is super extroverted
5) They wouldn't fuck him unless it benefited their careers.

He runs the YouTube channel, is the major guy, they are recording and has status. He isn't ugly, just slightly chubby and nice guy cute. Girls use him to make themselves look good, as he gives them material to work from, on camera, being a complete cheesy guy that's into popular culture bs

Is that enough for you?

Use your initiative next time because this was obvious and you made it seem like it was a riddle that you couldn't solve. More social experience is needed to develop your emotional IQ son.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, SexyMofo, Sikkunt23 and 2 others
short midface, harmony, white

short midface, harmony, white

No, no and no.

Nice guy, unthreatening, camera in-front of their face, for a YouTube Channel and acceptable cute looking. That's it.

A normie with a good social life and money would slay more than an autistic broke chad #factzzzzz

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
pleasant features

He probably has a massive dick. No other way to explain it. High status Gandy Who mogs this guy to oblivion had to settle for a cum dumpster. The dickpill in full effect yet again

He probably has a massive dick. No other way to explain it. High status Gandy Who mogs this guy to oblivion had to settle for a cum dumpster. The dickpill in full effect yet again
FaceAndLMS has a massive dick but that didnt save him from inceldom.

FaceAndLMS has a massive dick but that didnt save him from inceldom.
That guy has a bbc and is 6’3 and claims to be incel. JFL if you believe that larper

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 7027
Cash and fame.

With this and the other thread last night asking why ugly dudes had girlfriends, this shit is getting too autistic for me. Like you know why it happens so why even post these threads. Look at your school or university and see the people who date the hottest girls, it’s not male models bc they’re extremely rare. It’s just athletes and dudes in high up fraternities

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
ultra nt and money.

Status , Personality ( unironically ) ,money , decent looking not ugly
His hairline is great (NW1 I think) but other than that he's still boneless, "babyfaced"

Cult following

Screenshot 20200620 191447

why do some people have their eyes looking "outwards" like that? i notice it on so many people.

View attachment 463322

mogs me because compact midface

he is not bad looking

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
Because women are statussexual.

1. money
2. young and not too ugly

Just be soy is legit

His maxilla is god tier even if he is bloated and foids see it. Lol he has 0 nasalobial folds while smiling

obviously status and money