Why isn’t everyone taking GHK-CU???

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
Shoutout @x30001 real quick.

I just read up on a study for this stuff and damn, increase in collagen and hair growth??? Crazy.

Is anyone taking this stuff and if so what source did u get it from

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
Because it’s expensive as shit

not many studies and most of them are from Pickart who is trying to push it a decade now

it still has its benefits because the body needs copper and in the form of GHK Cu you can use a peptide without interfering with hormones but still getting noticeable changes
source? the shit on amazon is like $40
shit on amazon
if you can not even buy fin or tretinoin there, do not expect to find something like copper peptides

the thing you found is probably a serum with a bit of copper peptide but a weak one

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2 and Deleted member 2810
not many studies and most of them are from Pickart who is trying to push it a decade now

it still has its benefits because the body needs copper and in the form of GHK Cu you can use a peptide without interfering with hormones but still getting noticeable changes

shit on amazon
if you can not even buy fin or tretinoin there, do not expect to find something like copper peptides

the thing you found is probably a serum with a bit of copper peptide but a weak one
would a serum work well enough?

would a serum work well enough?

I guess you use it topically, but to penetrate skin you have to use alcohol which diminishes the effect of Copper

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
In

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846

I guess you use it topically, but to penetrate skin you have to use alcohol which diminishes the effect of Copper
Im a retard when it comes to this stuff srs. So let’s say I buy 5g of it. what form does it come in? And for hair loss prevention, would i have to rub it on my scalp?
da cut

Attachments

• 0ec9c9175422c71fb2222ec2d613ac09.jpg
    0ec9c9175422c71fb2222ec2d613ac09.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 31
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Im a retard when it comes to this stuff srs. So let’s say I buy 5g of it. what form does it come in? And for hair loss prevention, would i have to rub it on my scalp?

da cut
never took it and I also do not know anyone who did
do not know dosage either, would have to read the studies again

Have heard to not apply too much and also not constantly or you wont get the benefits anymore

I would suggest cycling 5-8 week then off for 8 weeks

It comes in powder and you would have to dissolve it I guess
You could use water or alcohol but I do not know resolution, maybe 0,2% ? 5 % ?

From here on you would have to ask @x30001

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 1862, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
Because it is expensive and difficult to find a real source.

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
Shoutout @x30001 real quick.

I just read up on a study for this stuff and damn, increase in collagen and hair growth??? Crazy.

Is anyone taking this stuff and if so what source did u get it from
Some reviews in Amazon can't be trusted, but found this one at $29:
Amazon product ASIN B00TRAU2HK

Wow, so damn expensive

Go to 8:04

Last edited:
Bcuz its expensive as hell. Still, i really wish that @x30001 could make a thread for us about ghk-cu. Or about anything he knows really

I ran an injectable cycle of GHK-Cu back in June/July. I forget the exact daily dose, but I was injecting at least several milligrams per day. I ordered it from a peptide/steroid supplier I found on Alibaba (there are several vendors on there who sell it). You can get at least 50-60 mg of it for less than $100. I reconstituted each vial with 1 ml of bacteriostatic water. I'm not sure if it's made any sort of difference in terms of how I look, but I'm guessing the benefit -- if there is one -- manifests itself in the manner of not aging as rapidly as I otherwise would. Most people I talk to IRL still guess my age at 27-28, so I'm assuming it isn't making things worse, at least. I'm going to order another batch of it in a few weeks and inject at least double the daily dose I used before.

• +1
I ran an injectable cycle of GHK-Cu back in June/July. I forget the exact daily dose, but I was injecting at least several milligrams per day. I ordered it from a peptide/steroid supplier I found on Alibaba (there are several vendors on there who sell it). You can get at least 50-60 mg of it for less than $100. I reconstituted each vial with 1 ml of bacteriostatic water. I'm not sure if it's made any sort of difference in terms of how I look, but I'm guessing the benefit -- if there is one -- manifests itself in the manner of not aging as rapidly as I otherwise would. Most people I talk to IRL still guess my age at 27-28, so I'm assuming it isn't making things worse, at least. I'm going to order another batch of it in a few weeks and inject at least double the daily dose I used before.
Where abouts did you inject? Obviously subq but did you do belly fat? Or elsewhere?

Bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472