Why isn't lookism accepted in the mainstream?

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
The idea that one's appearance influences their life choices and opportunities is one that is not only self-evident but also blatantly obvious. It is observed as early as childhood where Children prefer attractive faces to unattractive faces, where the ugly child does not receive as much attention and/ or social acceptance as the attractive one, and so on. The implications become much more numerous and significant with age as individuals become part of a more complex social structure. So looks begin to influence sexual success, workplace success, social perception, individual perception, personal accountability (legal system) etc....

Take a moment and think of it. Picture a male supermodel and an ugly deformed man. Everyone without exception is going to perceive the handsome man as being better than the ugly one. People see the best in him simply because of the fact that he is handsome. Our brains are awed by the flawlessness and perfection of his face. Dopamine is released. We can't help but stare at him in wonder and admiration. We immediately recognize his genetic superiority (perhaps our brain even links it to a better upbringing and better overall health). He is immediately perceived as being intelligent, brave, socially capable, gentle, charming, so on. The ugly man is seen as inferior in every way possible. The unevenness and pronouncedness (couldn't find a better word to convey this thought) of his face leads to him being perceived as primitive, unintelligent, incompetent, brutish, unempathetic, socially handicapped, "creepy", sickly, etc. And nothing can change this perception. You may get to know and befriend him and discover that he is none of the above. But you will never see him the same way as you would a conventionally attractive man. Something just doesn't feel right. This ingrained animal instinct stays there.

So the point of me writing this is to show ridiculous it is that society somehow still believes in the "personality trumps looks" narrative. That those who emphasize and prioritize physical attraction are somehow shallow or simple-minded. How the f*ck do men believe these women when they lie to their faces and tell them that "oh, for me, like, it's all about the personality, looks aren't that important haha". I just don't understand.

How is this not basic societal wisdom? How is it not made clear to us from early on that the most attractive among us are the ones who will enjoy the highest standard of living? That attractive faces are naturally seen as trustworthy? That everyone wants to mate with an attractive person? That sexual attraction is based purely on physical appearance?

No amount of social conditioning and modern-day virtue signalling can trump hundreds of thousands of years of evolutionary preferences. So why isn't lookism / looks theory an accepted and widely promulgated social truth.......

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 6401, SpiritualCel and 10 others
The answer is obvious. If lookism theory is more accepted many people will get depressed and will end up ldaring. Bluepill gives people hopes that they can do good in life despite their flaws. And many people end up having happy lives because of this. I know people who are happy and confident but if they browse incel forums for a week, they would go crazy.

In the end we can't really do much. Looksmaxing, natural and surgical are the only ways out and they too cannot make everyone attractive. I agree that virtue signalling will never beat biology and evolution.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172, Warlow, Deleted member 5875 and 6 others
Because it will create problems for all people and governments know this. The blue-pilled world is the ideal world to live in for most people.
Looks theory should never be widely known.. if we want to keep our power and knowledge.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9753, Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
I'm going to play devil's advocate here. If you took a 1000 person sample of the USA, and asked them questions about how attractive people are treated in society, I'd be surprised if the high majority didn't agree that hot people had better lives. I'll do some googling to see if there's been any big meta analysis on this topic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1464
show ridiculous it is that society somehow still believes in the "personality trumps looks" narrative. That those who emphasize and prioritize physical attraction are somehow shallow or simple-minded.

read them all.

Law 38
Think as you like but behave like others.
If you make a show of going against the times, flaunting your unconventional ideas and unorthodox ways, people will think that you only want attention and that you look down upon them. They will find a way to punish you for making them feel inferior. It is far safer to blend in and nurture the common touch. Share your originality only with tolerant friends and those who are sure to appreciate your uniqueness.

Get it?

No amount of social conditioning and modern-day virtue signalling can trump hundreds of thousands of years of evolutionary preferences.

You'd get called backwards and not progressive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
tl;dr
Tip: keep it short if u want people to read it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Copecell
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 147 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 147 and satoshisacuck
Most people don't care about the truth, or are too afraid to face it, (((they))) want to make sure that you keep paying taxes and are continiously fueling their life and pocket. Currently, controlling the means of reproduction is a good way to control the population, but it seems like someone fucked up if the inceldom movement or shall I say the gamergate shit has gotten to where we are today.

• +1
The idea that one's appearance influences their life choices and opportunities is one that is not only self-evident but also blatantly obvious. It is observed as early as childhood where Children prefer attractive faces to unattractive faces, where the ugly child does not receive as much attention and/ or social acceptance as the attractive one, and so on. The implications become much more numerous and significant with age as individuals become part of a more complex social structure. So looks begin to influence sexual success, workplace success, social perception, individual perception, personal accountability (legal system) etc....

Take a moment and think of it. Picture a male supermodel and an ugly deformed man. Everyone without exception is going to perceive the handsome man as being better than the ugly one. People see the best in him simply because of the fact that he is handsome. Our brains are awed by the flawlessness and perfection of his face. Dopamine is released. We can't help but stare at him in wonder and admiration. We immediately recognize his genetic superiority (perhaps our brain even links it to a better upbringing and better overall health). He is immediately perceived as being intelligent, brave, socially capable, gentle, charming, so on. The ugly man is seen as inferior in every way possible. The unevenness and pronouncedness (couldn't find a better word to convey this thought) of his face leads to him being perceived as primitive, unintelligent, incompetent, brutish, unempathetic, socially handicapped, "creepy", sickly, etc. And nothing can change this perception. You may get to know and befriend him and discover that he is none of the above. But you will never see him the same way as you would a conventionally attractive man. Something just doesn't feel right. This ingrained animal instinct stays there.

So the point of me writing this is to show ridiculous it is that society somehow still believes in the "personality trumps looks" narrative. That those who emphasize and prioritize physical attraction are somehow shallow or simple-minded. How the f*ck do men believe these women when they lie to their faces and tell them that "oh, for me, like, it's all about the personality, looks aren't that important haha". I just don't understand.

How is this not basic societal wisdom? How is it not made clear to us from early on that the most attractive among us are the ones who will enjoy the highest standard of living? That attractive faces are naturally seen as trustworthy? That everyone wants to mate with an attractive person? That sexual attraction is based purely on physical appearance?

No amount of social conditioning and modern-day virtue signalling can trump hundreds of thousands of years of evolutionary preferences. So why isn't lookism / looks theory an accepted and widely promulgated social truth.......
It's because we come from a culture that values the idea of controlling our own destiny, and most people don't wanna face the fact that there's no socially acceptable way to improve your looks drastically.

Everyone wants to believe that they can change or control their life and be whatever thing they want if they work hard enough. There is a limit on how far you can ascend without surgery and they don't wanna accept that so they cope by saying looks don't matter cuz it's one of the things you can't really change drastically

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 6401, dontgoLAXb4UMAXx and 2 others
The reason we promote bluepilled thinking is because its what you want to tell a child when they ask you if they're beautiful. No, chances are they might be very ugly. But you still gotta say "Honey, you're the most beautiful little princess in the whole world". Bluepilled idealogy exist because thats wjat we raise our kids on.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba and dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
Because knowing how the world works takes the mystery away.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

The answer is obvious. If lookism theory is more accepted many people will get depressed and will end up ldaring. Bluepill gives people hopes that they can do good in life despite their flaws. And many people end up having happy lives because of this. I know people who are happy and confident but if they browse incel forums for a week, they would go crazy.

In the end we can't really do much. Looksmaxing, natural and surgical are the only ways out and they too cannot make everyone attractive. I agree that virtue signalling will never beat biology and evolution.

Agreed.

• +1
The reason we promote bluepilled thinking is because its what you want to tell a child when they ask you if they're beautiful. No, chances are they might be very ugly. But you still gotta say "Honey, you're the most beautiful little princess in the whole world". Bluepilled idealogy exist because thats wjat we raise our kids on.

jesus christ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba and Deleted member 147
Because it's much easier to sell everyone the idea that they matter, and all you have to do is buy David Beckham's aftershave, or Lady Gaga's brand of lipstick than it is to admit the glaring, obvious truth.

• +1
Because it's much easier to sell everyone the idea that they matter, and all you have to do is buy David Beckham's aftershave, or Lady Gaga's brand of lipstick than it is to admit the glaring, obvious truth.
Exactly. Same reason people subscribe to Brett Maverick's yt channel: they see he's successful with women and wanna be like him, but he's muscular and very handsome, something his viewers are likely not. They think by following some routine that Chad gives them that they are gonna ascend (pua makes me a Slayer dude !!:bluepill::soy::soy:)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and UndercovrNormie
7/10? You got pics?

I believe that rate when I first made my account is a bit dated after further looking into face anataomy, Id personally call myself a 6.5 around that area now after reflection. dont feel comfortable sharing my photo just yet

• +1
Exactly. Same reason people subscribe to Brett Maverick's yt channel: they see he's successful with women and wanna be like him, but he's muscular and very handsome, something his viewers are likely not. They think by following some routine that Chad gives them that they are gonna ascend (pua makes me a Slayer dude !!:bluepill::soy::soy:)
Yeah, it's not my good looks; I just follow this super easy trick you can buy at my website, bro!

• +1
Yeah, it's not my good looks; I just follow this super easy trick you can buy at my website, bro!
Yeah dude lift+treat them like shit!

Works every time

:soy::soy::incel::redpill::bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and UndercovrNormie
Yeah dude lift+treat them like shit!

Works every time

:soy::soy::incel::redpill::bluepill:
The treat them like shirt part is true though
They're irrational children- will be repulsed by a man who actually cares about them and get wet for an abusive thug

• +1
The treat them like shirt part is true though
They're irrational children- will be repulsed by a man who actually cares about them and get wet for an abusive thug
Lol that's only true of some very vocal, very small group of women.

Most women want a handsome man who will love and respect them, but not be afraid to be the man of the relationship (ie stern if need be and leader/dominant). Douchebags come across as leaders/alpha = confident to women, which is why some like it.

Quality, smart women hate this behavior tbh

• +1
Lol that's only true of some very vocal, very small group of women.

Most women want a handsome man who will love and respect them, but not be afraid to be the man of the relationship (ie stern if need be and leader/dominant). Douchebags come across as leaders/alpha = confident to women, which is why some like it.

Quality, smart women hate this behavior tbh

But the women of today are totally fucked in the head. Being a loving but stern gentleman (an ideal man) is no longer enough to satisfy them. Most of them want to be fucked rough and treated like whores in bed. That says a lot. A normal guy isn't going to provide them with enough drama and excitement as opposed to a deadbeat thug or a douchebag stripclub promoter. They'll make excuses for and stay with such men for reasons beyond my understanding.

• +1
But the women of today are totally fucked in the head. Being a loving but stern gentleman (an ideal man) is no longer enough to satisfy them. Most of them want to be fucked rough and treated like whores in bed. That says a lot. A normal guy isn't going to provide them with enough drama and excitement as opposed to a deadbeat thug or a douchebag stripclub promoter. They'll make excuses for and stay with such men for reasons beyond my understanding.
Again trash women will be with those guys. And how women are on the streets vs in the sheets so to speak are TOTALLY different. My girl is a Christian and very sweet and nurturing but in bed likes me to tie her up and be rough

• +1
Again trash women will be with those guys. And how women are on the streets vs in the sheets so to speak are TOTALLY different. My girl is a Christian and very sweet and nurturing but in bed likes me to tie her up and be rough

OK, serious question. IDK your background, but has she tried to convert you yet y/n?

• +1
  • +1
Convert me to what?

I've noticed that some religious girls will try to justify their attraction to hot, non religious, guys by saying that they're trying to convince them to become as religious as them. I was curious if that was the case here

• +1
I've noticed that some religious girls will try to justify their attraction to hot, non religious, guys by saying that they're trying to convince them to become as religious as them. I was curious if that was the case here
Oh I have seen that before but Im Catholic. Been that way since I was born tbh. If you want my advice, meet a girl through Church

• +1

Fuck them good in the name of God and keep them loyal to the religion. I wish more girls were religious nowadays and went with guys with the same religion as them. This ensures looksmatch to an extent.

• +1
Fuck them good in the name of God and keep them loyal to the religion. I wish more girls were religious nowadays and went with guys with the same religion as them. This ensures looksmatch to an extent.
This is exactly my thoughts on the subject and what I've been saying on here since day one

• +1
because 95%+ of men will go NEET and stop contributing. this knowledge will accelerate the west's collapse.

I am POSITIVE that there is some entity actively trying to keep the blackpill under wraps. its a dangerous truth. society is setup for collapse right now. every factor is there. women's rights, women working, global SMP, IG/Tinder.

men have no leverage over women anymore, and in order for men to continue contributing to the tribe for rewards greater than that necessary to survival, men need to know that money can buy pussy/a family. money can't do that now. 95%+ of men will have no motivation to work, contribute, abide laws, etc. they basically have nothing to lose.

I say 95%+ because thousands of years ago there was 1 sexually successful male for every 17 successful females.. assuming 100% female sexual success rate, that's 94% male celibacy in a small tribe/SMP.. the SMP is global now, we have contraception/abortion, makeup/surgeries, tinder/IG and transportation (and no religion to suppress female sexual nature) so its probably more like 99% of men are fucked. just wait till harems become trendy. that will IMO be the final straw and then it's goodbye society, hello jungle.

• +1
because 95%+ of men will go NEET and stop contributing. this knowledge will accelerate the west's collapse.

I am POSITIVE that there is some entity actively trying to keep the blackpill under wraps. its a dangerous truth. society is setup for collapse right now. every factor is there. women's rights, women working, global SMP, IG/Tinder.

men have no leverage over women anymore, and in order for men to continue contributing to the tribe for rewards greater than that necessary to survival, men need to know that money can buy pussy/a family. money can't do that now. 95%+ of men will have no motivation to work, contribute, abide laws, etc. they basically have nothing to lose.

I say 95%+ because thousands of years ago there was 1 sexually successful male for every 17 successful females.. assuming 100% female sexual success rate, that's 94% male celibacy in a small tribe/SMP.. the SMP is global now, we have contraception/abortion, makeup/surgeries, tinder/IG and transportation (and no religion to suppress female sexual nature) so its probably more like 99% of men are fucked. just wait till harems become trendy. that will IMO be the final straw and then it's goodbye society, hello jungle.
High IQ

• +1
Literally everyone thinks hot people have better lives. Nothing high IQ about this post. Reason why people don't say shit is because they don't care, and they know it's fucked. From the prehistoric ages when small dicked rodents got cucked by stud chad rodents, people have known that looks and genes matter.

There are so many other things that matter other than looks, though. I guarantee you there are some model-tier people in villages in Asia and Africa who would look better than Brad Pitt, better than Orb, better than Hrithik Roshan, everything, if they got maybe braces and spent a few months looksmaxxing in the modern world.

Nothing is fair. Looks are something relatively easy to complain about, but intelligence too. I'm currently breaking my head over getting 30 in my ACT practice tests but the average score for that, after revision, is 22. Seriously fucking low IQ.

Don't think we're onto anything. Wanting to look better is a perfectly valid and normal part of life. Hot people get treated infinitely better than the rest of society, but just remember that physical perfection isn't everything. We all value Einstein and Hawkins and they weren't chads, either. (But imagine if they were... unstoppable humans)

• +1

Because normies don’t form opinions based on logic and observation, they do it based on what the mainstream tells them, and mainstream stresses money way over looks

Because normies don’t form opinions based on logic and observation, they do it based on what the mainstream tells them, and mainstream stresses money way over looks
bro the guy u replied to was banned 2 years ago

• JFL
Reactions: JustBeCurry and nonserviam