Why isn't there an incel mass shooting yet

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
I'm really disappointed at incels, not a single incel mass murder since that Canadiancel. I would really like to see what would happen if incels just randomly went and started doing mass violence, how would people stop that? Oh wait, they can't, because incels are a secret community. The incels forum is just bark and no bite, i doubt that someone there even comminted rope, and if he did, then why didn't he just take someone else with him

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 2969

[ISPOILER]faggot[/ISPOILER]

• JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 2756
I think about this a lot too.

I don’t want innocent lives to be lost, only foids and chads should perish in these mass shootings.

Ive been thinking the same thing. The white supremacels have been actually scoring quite well lately, but incels have not been able to liquidate a single foid or chad since saint Minassian in Canada actually had the guts to do something. Incels are cowards no doubt, but it takes an incel with serious mental issues to actually go forward with something. Hopefully another infamous livestream incel attack is just around the corner, im always checking the news waiting for that day. Im non violent, and honestly you are too because you want someone else to do it, you arent going to do shit because most of us are losers.

Ive been thinking the same thing. The white supremacels have been actually scoring quite well lately, but incels have not been able to liquidate a single foid or chad since saint Minassian in Canada actually had the guts to do something. Incels are cowards no doubt, but it takes an incel with serious mental issues to actually go forward with something. Hopefully another infamous livestream incel attack is just around the corner, im always checking the news waiting for that day. Im non violent, and honestly you are too because you want someone else to do it, you arent going to do shit because most of us are losers.
I don't hate people or anyone tbh, i just want to see how society will react if a hige incel mass shooting happens, what will they do? For instance if it is a muslim then media can put the blame on the islamic community which is quite mainstream, but what about a lone wolf proclaimed incel? How will people stop things like that. I just like too see how helpless people will be in a incel mass shooting. They have already banned braincels, so they can't go on forever. Even if they ban this site, we will make another and so on an so on

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I am just waiting for some kind of popular right extremist movement to arise tbh. Would definitely join since current society sucks and I have nothing to live for. I would join IS, but I am not a muslim and I am white so it wouldn't fit me.

Alternatively, founding Incelistan sounds cool aswell. A society that consists mostly of productive beta's and lots of STEMcels sounds like it would be very succesfull. No women let in, no low inhib violent men, no children, sounds like it would require very low taxation to sustain. Ideal life and copes would be set in place.

Alternatively, whatever brings death and destruction upon this earth sounds good.

Nothing to lose buddyboyo's

• +1
Reactions: birchman
Because it's all memes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Most incels just LDAR and are too high inhib to leave the house

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Framletgod and Deleted member 1464
Low t, survival instincts, and too many copes. Why go out and shoot people and risk imprisonment/death when you can just sit on your computer and receive dopamine all day.

If this was a few hundred years ago, incels wouldn’t have so many copes. You’d just be staring at a wall all day. They would probably go ER since there was nothing else to do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Go mini-ER and smear shit on your local stacey's car

most of the guys here probably couldn't even afford to buy the guns, JFL

fbi please go

don't worry, they are planning something HUGE this year. Will put all past shooters to shame

Gilroy and elpaso shooters were incels.

Gilroy and elpaso shooters were incels.
They didn't mention anything incel about it, they should have posted a manifesto and mention this site, we all would be famous then boyo

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Yes FBI this post right here

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Fbi showing up at @Alexanderr and OP’s crib after reading thread

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and TsarTsar444
They didn't mention anything incel about it, they should have posted a manifesto and mention this site, we all would be famous then boyo
sure. but 90+% of incels are in the closet IRL, most of those are not even aware that their inceldom is the cause their hatred of society.