Why it doesn't matter when people in PM say that I'm decent or average and can get a girlfriend

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
BECAUSE AVERAGE IS NOT ENOUGH IN 2019. YOU NEED TO STRIVE FOR GREATNESS. That's why I'm surgerymaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: skittlekorn, kobecel, dodt and 1 other person
Cope, ur just not NT enough.

• +1
Reactions: crmsxg
Cope, ur just not NT enough.
Keep coping you subhuman average these days means that you'll be able to stick with a landwhale. If not you can get a decent girl that will go to chad once she realizes her value

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: skittlekorn, kobecel and SikKunt
Legit. Looksmax until theres nothing else you can do.

Listening to people that tell you that you look fine will end up causing more pain in the long run. You'll end up becoming a dancing monkey just to get scraps of a woman's affection.

I still cant get over that thread in the ratings section where everyone bluepilled that normie into oblivion.

• +1
Reactions: samm735, kobecel and Deleted member 685
Legit. Looksmax until theres nothing else you can do.

Listening to people that tell you that you look fine will end up causing more pain in the long run. You'll end up becoming a dancing monkey just to get scraps of a woman's affection.

I still cant get over that thread in the ratings section where everyone bluepilled that normie into oblivion.
Exactly bro, when you're looksmaxxed and know you mog most people, these is nothing to be afraid about so you could get many girls

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: skittlekorn and SikKunt
What are you doing for heightmaxxing?
+and dickmaxxing
For heightmaxxing:
25mg of mk677 morning and 25mg mk677 night. Every day.
Aromasin 25mg every day.
MSM 1000mg every day.
Glucosamine 1500mg every day.
Chondroitin 1200mg every day.
CJC-1295 DAC will be part of the stack very soon.
And also trying to sleep at least 8 hours a night and sleeping at the correct time.
Trying to eat healthy as well, but I’m struggling ngl.

Wish I could add more but that’s about all I can afford right now.

Haven’t started dickmaxxing yet, will start once I have summer vacation.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: kobecel, androidcel and Deleted member 685
For heightmaxxing:
25mg of mk677 morning and 25mg mk677 night. Every day.
Aromasin 25mg every day.
MSM 1000mg every day.
Glucosamine 1500mg every day.
Chondroitin 1200mg every day.
CJC-1295 DAC will be part of the stack very soon.
And also trying to sleep at least 8 hours a night and sleeping at the correct time.
Trying to eat healthy as well, but I’m struggling ngl.

Wish I could add more but that’s about all I can afford right now.

Haven’t started dickmaxxing yet, will start once I have summer vacation.
Holy shit, checked. Also what will you do for dickmaxxing? Dht cream and jelqing? And aren't you afraid of insulin resistance. I would take mk on an empty stomach and wait at least 2 hours before eating

• Ugh..
Reactions: skittlekorn
Holy shit, checked. Also what will you do for dickmaxxing? Dht cream and jelqing? And aren't you afraid of insulin resistance. I would take mk on an empty stomach and wait at least 2 hours before eating
Will be rubbing DHT gel on my pp, yes. Haven't looked into jelqing yet but I will very soon.
I’m afraid of insulin resistance ngl, but I plan on taking countermeasures.
I would take mk on an empty stomach and wait at least 2 hours before eating
Yeah, that might be better. :feelsthink:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and Deleted member 685
what surgery/fillers are you planning to do?

You are a Chad you fucking retard

Anything said about your looks on this site is cope and all that matters is how women treat you. I'm ignored by almost all women so I know I'm subhuman and dont need a rating.

• +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic, Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 685
Will be rubbing DHT gel on my pp, yes. Haven't looked into jelqing yet but I will very soon.
I’m afraid of insulin resistance ngl, but I plan on taking countermeasures.

Yeah, that might be better. :feelsthink:
Alright nice bro, I might start doing it too but idk if it'd fuck up my natural conversion from testosterone to dht.

• Ugh..
Alright nice bro, I might start doing it too but idk if it'd fuck up my natural conversion from testosterone to dht.
Your biggest fear while taking it should be that you might go bald. Since the DHT will go systemic and summon the Norwood reaper by increasing blood DHT levels.
:woke::feelsree:

No suprise you have a small penis. Thats where the elmo pfp and unrequisited heckling on me in every thread comes from, a highly estrogenic composition.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Anyone can get a troll of a girlfriend. It's just I'm a bad person and looks matter way more than personality to me so I will not date my looksmatch: why I wouldn't consider myself an incel. Solution = looksmaxing

• +1
Anything said about your looks on this site is cope and all that matters is how women
Anything said about your looks on this site is cope and all that matters is how women treat you. I'm ignored by almost all women so I know I'm subhuman and dont need a rating.

you. I'm ignored by almost all women so I know I'm subhuman and dont need a rating.
There was this one user on lookism.net that everyone said was GL and then he went to a nightclub and got btfo by every girl he approached. Letting a bunch of straight men gas you up about your looks when you dont get any female attention IRL is just plain stupid.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 685
Keep coping you subhuman average these days means that you'll be able to stick with a landwhale. If not you can get a decent girl that will go to chad once she realizes her value
If you knew what I looked like you wouldn't say such things lmfao. A few girls had crushes on me a few years back but they never talked with me and avoided all eye contact and conversation with me. Only a year later I heard from a friend of them that they both had huge crushes on me.

Last edited:
If you knew what I looked like you wouldn't say such things lmfao. A few girls had crushes on me a few years back but they never talked with me and avoided all eye contact and conversation with me. Only heard a year later I heard from a friend of them that they both had huge crushes on me.
I mean I always think so, but I just get so anxious whenever I talk to girls especially when they're with their friends. I had this greek girl a few months ago that really fucking liked me and always came up to me during break, but I was too blind to see. I just wanna know for sure that I have a chance

• Ugh..
over

• +1
pm me your pics boyo
i want to see if you are worse than me

That’s what I eventually plan on doing, can’t afford to use 50mg of aromasin daily yet.
If you want to kill your E, get letrozole. Your joints will be sahara dry, dick and libido dead and you'll be depressed in a week of daily 2.5mg.

• +1
If you want to kill your E, get letrozole. Your joints will be sahara dry, dick and libido dead and you'll be depressed in a week of daily 2.5mg.
No shit, I am aware.

I'm looking out for you, man. 12.5mg EOD is what some guys take on 500mg of test. Don't wreck yourself.
Ok bro. I’ll make sure to be careful, thanks.

Why do you think the words on my profile are future gigachad and not future chad? Go as high as you can go and the investment will pay back more than hundreds fold. Id rather be a homeless gigachad than a rich chad and i am serious about that

Last edited:
  • +1
legit...
average in 2019 gets you landwhale that will cheat on you with tyrone.

You said the exactly same thing to me you fag

XD

How are all these average people getting laid though?