Why it most definitely will be over for normies in a few years

Looksmaxer-van-NL

Looksmaxer-van-NL

Ego is an illusion
How normies got sex was usually through social circles or other ways in real life, be it bars, clubs, school etc. But as we can see in the graph below, as society and people become less and less social and more alienated and isolated; more couples will be met online. As we all know online dating is only reserved for goodlooking chads. So what does this mean for normies? They will be obsolete as they always relied on social groups and real life rather than online to get dates and girlfriends. It's a bold statement to make, but I believe in a couple of years the only males having sex in our society will be chads. Prepare yourself boyos. Society laughs at Incel theories, but this is just so logical. We will remember threads like these in the future, when society hits all-time lows it's never seen before. Excuse me for my english, not my native language.

Attachments

• CdG4iRVW8AA5E9s.jpg
    CdG4iRVW8AA5E9s.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 31
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, BigdickAverageEthnic, SikKunt and 3 others
Normies of today are incels of tomorrow

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite, itsoverbuddyboyo, Ferrari worthy and 2 others
you're delusional if you think cucks will wake up one day and rise against muh woman in today's world.

you're delusional if you think cucks will wake up one day and rise against muh woman in today's world.
That's not even what I said..?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ferrari worthy, kobecel, SikKunt and 3 others
That's not even what I said..?

even if society becomes more degenerate than it is today nothing will change and people will stay the same, just more incels in denial but thats about it

It’s over for many men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
even if society becomes more degenerate than it is today nothing will change and people will stay the same, just more incels in denial but thats about it
we'll see what happens

Society has gone to shit. It's over for many men.

• So Sad
Reactions: Ferrari worthy
2009 eh

also, got bad news for op

Jfl its alreay over dude

Just embrace that

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ferrari worthy
every single research based on interview is bs
anyway good argument, i like you-do u like me
I find that hard to believe bro. Why do u think it's BS? From my observations irl this shit seems legit

chad doesnt need net
True, but when I switched my gender from male to female on tinder just to see how my competition was, there were some rare instances of chads on there, so they do capitalize on that i feel

• +1
Reactions: nausea
yes please, nothing more i hate than normies, chads i accept are ubermensch but normies are just retarded enough to be nt and not gl. let them know suffering

Last edited:
Its over for many men.

normoids of today are incels of tommorow