why jaw surgery is overrated

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
if youre not horribly deformed.

The reason is because of how lonmg the entire fucking process takes. So much quicker with implants or better just get genio/chin wing and settle for it and orthodontics.

2 years ortho pre surgery + surgery and 3 month recovery all together + 2 year post ortho treatement.

By the time you have a good face you'll be in your late 20's when balding triggers and you skin start going bad. its just over

implants are a better option imo

but the argument can be made with jaw surgery and lefort you’re literally turning yourself into the most slayer version of yourself. There’s much less foreign material in your body. and you wont look like plastic

• +1
Reactions: jefferson and Baki
ok

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters, NormieKilla, Absi and 3 others
It is 12 months braces before surgery and 12 months after most of the Time.

Fillers to test out the look, and then implants. Going straight into implants is a bad idea

Fillers to test out the look, and then implants. Going straight into implants is a bad idea

fillers dont project the chin vertically if its recessed tht way. they mainly help the jaw angularity or w,e

cheekbones fillers are legit but jaw fillers dont really do much unless u already had a BSSO+chin wing etc

fillers dont project the chin vertically if its recessed tht way. they mainly help the jaw angularity or w,e

cheekbones fillers are legit but jaw fillers dont really do much unless u already had a BSSO+chin wing etc
I’m planning to get fillers. My jaw is not wide as zygos. My zygos are decently wide. Could fillers make them wider?

I’m planning to get fillers. My jaw is not wide as zygos. My zygos are decently wide. Could fillers make them wider?

I believe so

these are some examples of what jaw fillers do, there mainly for angularity. its like icing on a cake.

By the time you have a good face you'll be in your late 20's when balding triggers and you skin start going bad. its just over

with minoxidil you can't make your hair follicles grow back, but you can prevent further hair loss

if youre not horribly deformed.

The reason is because of how lonmg the entire fucking process takes. So much quicker with implants or better just get genio/chin wing and settle for it and orthodontics.

2 years ortho pre surgery + surgery and 3 month recovery all together + 2 year post ortho treatement.

implants are a better option imo

but the argument can be made with jaw surgery and lefort you’re literally turning yourself into the most slayer version of yourself. There’s much less foreign material in your body. and you wont look like plastic
Nigtard if you bald in your 20s you have shit genetics lmao

Og
Nigtard if you bald in your 20s you have shit genetics lmao
If you're NW0 like zayn malik in his late 20s chances are you'll never be bald

depends entirely on the individual. Also they are not mutually exclusive despite whatever strange reason people think that way. It is entirely possible, and many doctors do this, to get for example, a double jaw surgery, genio and mandibular angle implants all done at the same time.

I would agree that for the individual who has a normal bite and normal facial relationships but has an undeveloped lower jaw and just cares about the aesthetics, its quicker and easier and often superior to go with facial implants.