Why Lookism is Good

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
628D33FB C03F 476B 83D1 5667062CD65D

How did this happen?

It’s because Asians weren’t lookist enough.

Flat Asian faces are adaptations to the environment, just like wide African noses and narrow and projected Caucasian noses.

But the effect of maxillary projection on survival is negligible compared to things like getting food and avoiding disease and predators; you don’t die just because your nose bridge is too forward-grown. If prehistoric Asians held higher standards for facial aesthetics, flat maxillas would‘ve been sexually selected out of the gene pool without significantly affecting survival.

Therefore, a strong dose of lookism in Asian culture many thousands of years ago could’ve prevented the proliferation of craniofacial subhumanity across billions of people.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, SadnessWYJ and 6 others
cope tbh. Throughout history, everyone reproduced. Dying virgin was never a thing, even for ugliest of niggas. 50% of people are guys, 50% are girls. You do the math bro, since you are asian and smart in it

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, MogTheMogger, Chadlitecel and 4 others
Ryan Gosling flatxilla or death

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Mongrelcel and thecel
cope tbh. Throughout history, everyone reproduced. Dying virgin was never a thing, even for ugliest of niggas. 50% of people are guys, 50% are girls. You do the math bro, since you are asian and smart in it

Females were very hypergamous throughout history but men raped a ton of women as well

Monogamy and marriage prevented these animalistic traits from ruining societies

Today, thanks to Jews in the media, we have natural hypergamy but rape is illegal, hence the imbalance in nature, this obsession with sex and perversion has led to a collapse of every great empire throughout history

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, TheChosenChad, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, SubhumanCurrycel, KDA Player and 3 others
Med 1497033286 00032

• JFL
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and thecel
blame rice and cultural delusion valuing neoteny

• +1
Reactions: thecel
I swear Asians are the most subhuman race

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: toolateforme, thecel and Good_Little_Goy
wonder how many asians lurk this site jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
It was environmental, good looking ones died because flat was superior to the environment that gooks evolved.
Im gonna rope soon cuz i am a gook and there is no hope

• So Sad
Reactions: reptiles and thecel
1 out of 7 guys reproduced with many women so you're wrong

women were evolved to be selective in choosing their partners

• +1
It was environmental, good looking ones died because flat was superior to the environment that gooks evolved.

The benefit of a flat maxilla was minimal, so lookism could effectively counteract it. If people with a trait have a 1% higher survival chance than people without, eventually that trait will get selected for and become common, but the trait is not necessary. Asians could've been more lookist and the death rate would be higher by only a very small amount.

The benefit of a flat maxilla was minimal, so lookism could effectively counteract it. If people with a trait have a 1% higher survival chance than people without, eventually that trait will get selected for and become common, but the trait is not necessary. Asians could've been more lookist and the death rate would be higher by only a very small amount.
Yes, i wish too, but didnt happen, tada, we have flat face

• +1
Yes, i wish too, but didnt happen, tada, we have flat face
I don’t think flatxillas came from evolution tbh
If it’s s cold adapted trait howcome it’s not seen in Europeans that lived in cold environments etc

• +1
I don’t think flatxillas came from evolution tbh
If it’s s cold adapted trait howcome it’s not seen in Europeans that lived in cold environments etc
Cuz asian's cold was extreme. Like if it is moderately cold you actually get more hairy, but when it is extremely cold it was better to lose all the body hair
Idk evolutionary experts say that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, thecel and SubhumanCurrycel
Another self hating ethnic
Cringe overload but self esteem boost for the day

• So Sad
Another self hating ethnic
Cringe overload but self esteem boost for the day
Good for you. I cant fathom how bad gooks' odds were

• So Sad
High iq, did read, i reccomend blackpiling people in weibo, ask them for pic and edit the flat maxilla out, create a cult and make the flat hate mainstream for the sake of unlimited generation

• +1
Reactions: thecel and toolateforme
Or get lefort 4 and steal people girls to make new empire

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, MentalistKebab and thecel

Bhai the thing is though while the race pill is true some what in that Asians have dog shit maxillas i think the focus is placed on the wrong thing to what should be desired. Being white is seen as the top thing but i disagree with this vehemently the only thing that I think matters is how closely your face matches the PHI mask it's just that on average Europeans match the phi mask better.

Anything past this point any Pheno shilling needs to be called out instantly it's mainly harmony that creates attractive faces and harmony defined simple is the amount to which your proportions match the Ideal beauty mask.

Attachments

• 1599091403215.png
    1599091403215.png
    745 KB · Views: 6
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and thecel
Bhai the thing is though while the race pill is true some what in that Asians have dog shit maxillas i think the focus is placed on the wrong thing to what should be desired. Being white is seen as the top thing but i disagree with this vehemently the only thing that I think matters is how closely your face matches the PHI mask it's just that on average Europeans match the phi mask better.

Anything past this point any Pheno shilling needs to be called out instantly it's mainly harmony that creates attractive faces and harmony defined simple is the amount to which your proportions match the Ideal beauty mask.

View attachment 640097

View attachment 640099

View attachment 640100

That too, and side profile too, fuck whatever

• +1
That too, and side profile too, fuck whatever

It's so much that needs to right in the womb bhai even with intelligence this shit is down to genes this is why anti natalism is the only path i can think off

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, thecel and toolateforme
Asians could have truly been the master race look at the reasons below.

1 They have the highest IQ of any population group currently minus Ashkenazim jew's.

2 There genes are dominant unlike Euro genes so it's easier to commit genocide on Euro's again proving they aren't the master race if all it takes to wipe out Europeans is to mix some ethnic with a euro.

3 Height would have been an Issue but look at the average height in the 18th century it was 5 4 you mean to tell me they gained 8 inches all through enviroment BS that shit got sexually selected for sexually. A possible eugenics policy you could do is to take well forward grown asian's and have them breed with taller women this way the kids will most likely be taller.

4TH If the hunter gather society was more obsessed with face like this chad then they would looks mog as well.

TLDR:

1 Asians have Higher IQ.
2 They have more dominant genes so it's literally impossible to genocide them.
3 They could have easily had a similar height to Euro's.
4 If they selected for chads like the dude above then they would looks mog aswell.

So if you have higher IQ,better looks,taller height,and your genes are literally impossible to wipe out what should you race be called if not the master race ?

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and thecel