Why mewing, oral posture, chewing, etc will only ascend me so far...

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
Due to a few factors such as:
- Late mother age upon conceiving me
- Hereditary causes
- Bad luck maybe
- My mother being an ardent supporter of the now debunked Lipid Hypothesis and therefore avoiding fats and other important foods for prenatal development (the complete opposite of Weston Price maxxing) :feelswah:
- Picky eater when young
- A few others probably

I was literally born with an overly long maxilla and other miscellaneous sub-humanities. This means that while posture and "not mew maxxing" while young may have ogred me to an extent, it means I have always had a ceiling that I can never breach via natural methods. This means that all the chewing, mewing, vitamin maxxing, HGH maxxing, Test maxxing, posture maxxing, etc will only ascend me to the state I was when I was originally put on this earth (fuck this gay earth btw). Vitamin maxxing while good for me now, it needed to happen before I even fucking existed to really ascend me.

This is all very brutal tbh. I have taken the cards I was dealt and made the most of them, but there really is a limit. A limit I had NO say in negotiating. A limit imposed upon me.

Oh well, it is what it is I suppose.

@Gudru You are the only one left that can sympathize at this point tbh bro.

Ask you parents and especially mother if they consumed a good diet during conception of you. If they did not, it was literally over before you even began.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SPFromNY914, thecel, Deleted member 685 and 8 others
you need to stop mewing and start jewing tbh:cry:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Hekt0r, konrad123 and 3 others
other miscellaneous sub-humanities

straight from an article written in 3026 where blackpill replaced bluepill in general society, this is what scientific language will look like in the future: "patient comes into clinic with severely autistic sexual behaviour likely caused by various sub-humanities within the craniofacial structure"

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 685, Edgar and 4 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 4671 and Patrick Baitman
Remember, good environment (ideal posture + healthy food) will only help you maximize your genetic potential. Don't expect to turn into a giga mogger if your family gene pool does not have good genes.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, bossman, Hekt0r and 2 others
im 16 and i dont even wanna mew cos its over

Ask you parents and especially mother if they consumed a good diet during conception of you. If they did not, it was literally over before you even began.

Indeed, for many people it's game over before they even realized what's going on....The wrong decisions of the parents end up destroying their child's health and appearance.

Would love for you to show evidence debunking the lipid hypothesis.

Jfl.

It is debunked bro.
That, and Weston Price maxxing mogs Lipid Hypotheis maxxing. End of story. Not up for debate.

Jfl.

It is debunked bro.
That, and Weston Price maxxing mogs Lipid Hypotheis maxxing. End of story. Not up for debate.
Ah, so you are clueless and have no idea why you believe in your own claim. Fine with me.

• JFL
Reactions: KrissKross
Mewing is a cope bro :/

They even say that mother exposure to toxins and chemicals will make you grow with impaired semen, aka infertile, aka a practical eunuch.
So all the alcohol, the tobacco, the dicking, etc. will just breed more and more subhumans. We are on a civilizational death spiral and only the chosen ones will ascend, only your own efforts will save you.