Why my eyebrows are that high set :( ? How can I looksmax ??? Also I have slightly UEE, fillers are ideal ? Help

L

Laflame90201

Zephir
Hate it

Attachments

• BC0A8BAE-8E5F-4746-A900-4D0BA6EE73FC.jpeg
    BC0A8BAE-8E5F-4746-A900-4D0BA6EE73FC.jpeg
    137.2 KB · Views: 336
  • +1
Reactions: PYT
Eyebrows grow along the brow ridge, so although you can move them around with Botox and brow raises they might look weird if they’re below your brow ridge

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Deleted member 4797 and BradAniston
Eyebrows grow along the brow ridge, so although you can move them around with Botox and brow raises they might look weird if they’re below your brow ridge
What about UEE fillers ?

botox would lower your eyebrows a bit but you just don't have a very pronounced/low brow ridge. eyebrows are going to be high no matter what and you'll always have uee. I wouldn't feel too bad about it as you still have nice eye shape and color with prettyboy appeal. one positive is that your higher set eyebrows minimize your forehead which would appear quite large if you had a lower brow.

• +1
Reactions: CrazyFitLover, TopzCat1, Deleted member 616 and 2 others
botox would lower your eyebrows a bit but you just don't have a very pronounced/low brow ridge. eyebrows are going to be high no matter what and you'll always have uee. I wouldn't feel too bad about it as you still have nice eye shape and color with prettyboy appeal. one positive is that your higher set eyebrows minimize your forehead which would appear quite large if you had a lower brow.
That’s harmony tho.If i lower my eyebrows my forehead will be huge.You can’t mess your harmony like that tbh

Low T browridge

That’s harmony tho.If i lower my eyebrows my forehead will be huge.You can’t mess your harmony like that tbh
That's exactly what I'm saying. there are options to lower your brow but I wouldn't do any of them if I were you because of how their placement helps your forehead.

I think you should keep your UEE, getting rid of it will make your brows look even higher.

Tbf you have a nice eye area due to eye shape and colour.

Being masc is not an option for you so just be pretty boy.

I think you should keep your UEE, getting rid of it will make your brows look even higher.

Tbf you have a nice eye area due to eye shape and colour.

Being masc is not an option for you so just be pretty boy.
My jaw and chin are huge + a compact mid face.I think it’s a good balance between masc and feminine features

My jaw and chin are huge + a compact mid face.I think it’s a good balance between masc and feminine features
Can’t really say anything until I’ve seen a full face pic then.

can you pm full pic of ur face tbh ngl? amazing contrast between your skin tone and your eye color

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1

Attachments

• BF1F7591-D6A9-43FC-957C-18DF4214F6A8.png
    BF1F7591-D6A9-43FC-957C-18DF4214F6A8.png
    545.1 KB · Views: 305
eyebrow surgery dude is worth it

You can have either filler or fat injected into the ocular fat pads to correct volume loss, which will conceal some of the upper eye-lid, but I personally don't think you need it. Honestly man, I don't think you need anything done at all - you shouldn't even be on this site lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
Be careful with that. Lowering your eyebrows could decrease your harmony by making your forehead appear bigger. High set brows are not always bad as long as the shape is fine.

bitch stfu , you have a good eye area with light colored eyes what r u mad about ? your eyebrows aren't even that much of a problem .

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: xefo and Deleted member 9072
Eyebrows are fine

Higher are the everybrows, smaller is the forehead