Why no one posting about dermarolling their face?

DrunkenSailor

DrunkenSailor

Kraken
Since it’s probably the most effective way to boost collagen? Much more effective than Retin-A which gets posted like hell.

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing and eduardkoopman
Cause you gotta stop retin A to do it otherwise you’ll fuck your skin

Well dermarolling is better than retin-a so why not?
I think Retin A is better overall because it doesn’t just increase collagen, it fights acne, face gets slightly leaner and it is lower maintenance, doesn’t require much work and pain

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, middayshowers and lonelystoner
Well dermarolling is better than retin-a so why not?
dermarolling is not better then retina a bro.

Retina A is a vitamin A that helps your skim WAY better then rolling pins on your face. Dermarolling helps with some scars

Retina A helps will much more then just scars
I think Retin A is better overall because it doesn’t just increase collagen, it fights acne, face gets slightly leaner and it is lower maintenance, doesn’t require much work and pain
plus most people are idiots and they can seriously fuck up their skin by dermrolling

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, Effortless and PenileFacialSurgery

Retina A is a vitamin A that helps your skim WAY better then rolling pins on your face. Dermarolling helps with some scars

plus most people are idiots and they can seriously fuck up their skin by dermrolling
Microneedling is better for more than just scars

Microneedling is better for more than just scars

fuck piece of shit

Oh fuck...I've been derma rolling and using retin a :feelsmega:

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing and eduardkoopman
Oh fuck...I've been derma rolling and using retin a :feelsmega:
#metoo

Link to can't use both. Or I'll keep doing it.
I had no problems with it. Obviously giving like 1-2 days rest aftre dermrolling.

"Dermarolling. You may resume the regular use of Retin-A, Alpha Hydroxy Acid, or beaching creams ONLY after the redness is completely gone. "

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
Great for wrinkles, loose skin, uneven skin tone, collagen
retina A works better since the cream goes deep down and purged the skin. Retina A is much better for skin tone, college repair, and deep acne and clogged pores.

A
retina A works better since the cream goes deep down and purged the skin. Retina A is much better for skin tone, college repair, and deep acne and clogged pores.
and? They both do their thing.

and? They both do their thing.
dermarolling does not go deep inside like retina A to bring up the clogged pores and acne bro.

Retina A is superior

Much better to use retina A to improve skin, dermarolling is just a good supplement, thats it

dermarolling does not go deep inside like retina A to bring up the clogged pores and acne bro.

Retina A is superior

Much better to use retina A to improve skin, dermarolling is just a good supplement, thats it
Yes

they do their own thing

where did I say microneedling is better

I just said it has more purpose that just healing scars.

Both have their benefits and drawbacks.

Retina A is superior

So how comes retin a is not popular among normies? Retinol is, I’d say even dermaroller is more popular than retin a. Is it just that normies are stupid?

So how comes retin a is not popular among normies? Retinol is, I’d say even dermaroller is more popular than retin a. Is it just that normies are stupid?
Because normies think they can only get it through prescription, so they automatically assume they can't get it by any other means such as finding it on a curry site.

because most normies are idiots. Normies do not have health insurance and to get strong retina a percentage, they need a prescription from the doctors, which they cannot afford. So they buy a $20 dermaroller and say "its better then retin a!" Also, dermarolling became popular all of a sudden so youll see more people talking about it. They think if they dermaroll. they can get great skin, which is not the point. Dermarolling helps, but retina A is the best facial treatment for bad acne, skin texture, discoloration, scar, and wrinkles.

Look at the studies and research and you will see retin a is the best cream for your face. That is why so many people use and have great results. It takes a while to work because the Vitamin A is sinking down deep in your skin to push out acne, fix scars, and skin issues.
Because normies think they can only get it through prescription, so they automatically assume they can't get it by any other means such as finding it on a curry site.
You can only get strong retin a from prescription though. I think like 0.1% you can find online, but its so weak you wont see a huge difference on your skin
R
Yes

they do their own thing

where did I say microneedling is better

I just said it has more purpose that just healing scars.

Both have their benefits and drawbacks.
Retin A is superior

Last edited:

I would disagree with this assertion. Among dermatologists, popular bloggers in regards to skincare, and redditors on r/skincareaddiction, Tretinoin is much more popular.

This forum may disagree.... but this forum is retarded lots of the time, with people who have no idea what they are talking about.

And people here need to stop calling it Retin-A. The generic drug name (which is the same as Retin A, Retin A is not special), is tretinoin.

You can only get strong retin a from prescription though. I think like 0.1% you can find online, but its so weak you wont see a huge difference on your skin
0.1% is not even the weakest retin a there is 0.025%

Since it’s probably the most effective way to boost collagen? Much more effective than Retin-A which gets posted like hell.
Cause it's major cope for aging. Nothing yet will stop you from aging. You can have better skin when you're older sure, but you'll still be old.

Staying out of the sun, not drinking, not smoking, is not cope though.

What’s the best depth and frequency for needling da face?

What’s the best depth and frequency for needling da face?
I’ve used 0.5mm once per week then moved to 0.75mm and doing like once every 2 weeks or so.