[Redpill] Why north of Brazil is a shithole compared to south.

Lifeisgood72

Lifeisgood72

Zephir
Time online
91d 6h 17m

Amazing how you can find stuff like this that completely changes your view. I always wondered why the south of brazil was so much better and talked about more. etc. Now it makes sense.

austrianvirgin

austrianvirgin

‎‎‎
Time online
33d 15h 44m
SpearOfOrion

SpearOfOrion

Zeus Himself
Time online
38d 15h 37m
Brazil is a very interesting case study.

They are a very mixed race but the more white you are the richer you are in general. Any rich or really educated person in brazil is whiter than average. And the poorest are blacker

pretty much every nonwhite country is like this, they have a caste system because Europeans naturally rise to the top.

Stare

Stare

Quantum
Time online
53d 12h 35m
Brazil is a very interesting case study.

They are a very mixed race but the more white you are the richer you are in general. Any rich or really educated person in brazil is whiter than average. And the poorest are blacker
And retarded sociologists blame it on "institutional racism".
Brazil is not only the least racist country of the world, it also has many policies that help blacks, if you are black it will be way easier to get into college or get a job but even then whites and mostly white mutts compose the big majority of the upper class.

SpearOfOrion

SpearOfOrion

Zeus Himself
Time online
38d 15h 37m
Brazil is not only the least racist country of the world, it also has many policies that help blacks, if you are black it will be way easier to get into college or get a job but even then whites and mostly white mutts compose the big majority of the upper class.
yup. Brazil is a living red pill.
If they had more white population they would probably be like the USA.

MadVisionary

MadVisionary

Hight T
Time online
37d 10h 11m
In fact this is more due to the tax records and lack of economic freedom in the country, whites were already wealthy before and now they just continue. If you compare the Blacks and browns of the USA with that of Brazil you notice the difference.

Timelessbrah

Timelessbrah

Enthusiast
Time online
9d 10h 51m
Trivia from QI: The Brazilian state of Rio Grande do Sul [the southernmost part] has only 5% of the country's population but provides 70% of its fashion models.
this is a straight up brootal blackpill, ethnicells on the suicide watch.

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Insta: @Sone19x
Time online
39d 20h 21m
Looking after that income chart is suifuel. I though living standards are gonna be much cheaper so i though about saving some cash and travel there actually... it turns out to be money nightmare for average balkancel like myself :feelsrope: . You can't even live good with little in pocket

South brazil = 1st world country confirmed

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Knowledgable
Time online
10d 2h 23m
True af and Im from the north

BigBoy

BigBoy

A Series of Unfortunate Events
Time online
63d 23h 57m
pretty much every nonwhite country is like this, they have a caste system because Europeans naturally rise to the top.
Cuz the Europeans made the caste system and enforced it upon the natives. They naturally put themselves on top.

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Knowledgable
Time online
10d 2h 23m
Naturally rise is not true, at least not in Brazil

If you are white, your fathers are probably doctors or lawyers, and thats pretty much all it takes here for you to be also a doctor or lawyer

In third world countrys most of your life is decided by the family you were born within, simply because here who you know and who you are its much more important than anything

Lecoteco

Lecoteco

Adept
Time online
8d 11h 16m
South Brazil should separate from north to be honest i dont like to be confused to the north monkeys

Jagged0

Jagged0

Billiecel [blur gang]
Time online
121d 18h 12m
Whites in Brazil aren’t really white if you run a dna test there will be admixture in every single one

Lifeisgood72

Lifeisgood72

Zephir
Time online
91d 6h 17m
Whites in Brazil aren’t really white if you run a dna test there will be admixture in every single one
Bullshit I went on google street view and saw plenty of blondes and other people that were unmistakably white.

I know how race works, almost everyone has some sort of admixture in the 21st century especially in the Americas. Doesn't make them "not really white". It's whatever the most dominate/expressed genes in your body are.

Justbeconfidentsrs

Justbeconfidentsrs

Lingesan Saravanan
Time online
33d 12h 38m
Meanwhile coping North indians be like

Its exactly opposite in India bro North indians are rich and basically white bro my cousin sister have blonde hair and blue eyes bro

images (1).jpeg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Amacko [Serious] What is wrong with US states up north? OffTopic 3
Lecoteco [Blackpill] Only Brazil has 5 World Cups (SOCCERPILL) OffTopic 18
maunchu [Discussion] Brazil is abomination central OffTopic 15

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)