Why not just surgerymaxx instead of mew?

L

luksmax

Iron
?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
  1. It costs nothing
  2. Many birds get killed with one stone, mewing (in theory) covers everything for what you'd need otherwise lefort3, DoubleJaw, and Palate/IPD expansion, since mewing works with the entire harmony of the midface and mandible.
  3. more natural (hippie reason, but hey, at least it feels good to know that you did it natty)
  4. no chance that the gains look unnatural, unless you do textbook mewing mistakes and press the tongue against the front teeth. Surprisingly many idiots out there who do this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Looksmaxer-van-NL, FatmanO and 7 others
Im not old enough nor have the money. I would if I could though

are you comparing paying thousands of dollars, the risk of fucking up your optical nerves and the pain you'll go through in the process which could even last up to six months to just sticking your tongue on the roof of your mouth?

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Stare and Mewcel
Mewing is fully natty brah

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and androidcel
just fucking lol at not getting dog surgery.

turn yourself into a dog and stop crying about your jaw

dogpill = law

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, RichardSpencel, Vitruvian and 1 other person
Mewing after 14 is cope

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 685
because stupid fucks

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
  1. Many birds get killed with one stone, mewing (in theory) covers everything for what you'd need otherwise lefort3, DoubleJaw, and Palate/IPD expansion, since mewing works with the entire harmony of the midface and mandible.
AHAHAHAHAH, mewing will just gave you gook tier bimax at best (your teeth will just outwards making you look like a chimp) Anyways mew retards are the only idiots who put profile's importance ahead of frontal importance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Ropemaxing
?

And even if I had money, I'd have Mew make a custom expansion device for me. JFL @ getting spending your savings on surgeries with all it's entailed risks, knowing that your bones can adapt to induced forces.

• +1
Reactions: Stare
are you comparing paying thousands of dollars, the risk of fucking up your optical nerves and the pain you'll go through in the process which could even last up to six months to just sticking your tongue on the roof of your mouth?
are you comparing putting your tongue on the roof of your mouth to literally ascending via a genioplasty or lefort 1? kys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and androidcel
Mewing=stopping mouthbreathing=more oxygen for brain and muscles, helps with my reflux (acid coming out of stomach into the mouth while sleeping) I trained myself to mew and it seems to work for now idk about other stuff

Why not both? depends what you need.. surgery cant give you wide palate and mewing cant give you prominent chin
JFL at people lazy to go through 1 month of mild discomfort with mewing
At this point mewing is not even something I think about it became the normal and I have to put effort to not mew

For chinlets (90% of this forum) only method of improving chin is genioplasty or beardmaxing
even if you don't believe in the more insane mewing benefits like wider cheekbones, wide palate is easy to track you can get 1mm result within 2 weeks if you mew right just get electronic caliper to measure and see for yourself

Narrow palate:
funny_girl_08.jpg

enlarge and put ur hand over her mouth to see that she is actually GL but her narrow palate ruin it to the moon and back

Wide palate:
cameron.jpg

queene-goldstein-960x540.png

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Stare, AspiringChad, SayNoToRotting and 1 other person
Not everyone can surgery-max.

AHAHAHAHAH, mewing will just gave you gook tier bimax at best (your teeth will just outwards making you look like a chimp) Anyways mew retards are the only idiots who put profile's importance ahead of frontal importance.

Mewtards rekt epic style. ???

Because the majority here are poorcels, not blackpilled enough and the biggest reason of all is because they’re too high inhib to consider surgery. :feelskek::feelswah:

no chance that the gains look unnatural, unless you do textbook mewing mistakes and press the tongue against the front teeth. Surprisingly many idiots out there who do this.
what does pressing your tongue against front teeth do

That's what I'm doing. Mewing can only do so much. It can never give you bone mass and shape that you were never meant to have in the first place. Mewing can't give you a lower third like Pat Tillman or Rob Evans (see avatar)

That's what I'm doing. Mewing can only do so much. It can never give you bone mass and shape that you were never meant to have in the first place. Mewing can't give you a lower third like Pat Tillman or Rob Evans (see avatar)
I hear this shit so often I still don't understand what it's supposed to mean.

Genetic destiny? Something like that doesn't exist if we are talking about size. (not proportions, even though those can be soemwhat altered to, depends on which bodyparts), especially if we're talking about milimeters. Growth hormone, calcification etc. will make everyone grow, and everyone can alter his bone size with these methods. Genetics have an effect on how sensitive your body reacts to growth hormone, but no human so far is 100% resistant against it. And genetics don't have a goal, that's why I think "you were never meant to be like that" is bullshit in regards of dimensions.

identical twins, one blessed with god's (Maurice Tillet) greatest gift: acromegaly, and the other without this blessing (averagecel)

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Any before and after pictures of mewing?

Cheepskates who trying to find a way to cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Deleted member 685 and Extra Chromosome
I hear this shit so often I still don't understand what it's supposed to mean.

Genetic destiny? Something like that doesn't exist if we are talking about size. (not proportions, even though those can be soemwhat altered to, depends on which bodyparts), especially if we're talking about milimeters. Growth hormone, calcification etc. will make everyone grow, and everyone can alter his bone size with these methods. Genetics have an effect on how sensitive your body reacts to growth hormone, but no human so far is 100% resistant against it. And genetics don't have a goal, that's why I think "you were never meant to be like that" is bullshit in regards of dimensions.

View attachment 43137

identical twins, one blessed with god's (Maurice Tillet) greatest gift: acromegaly, and the other without this blessing (averagecel)
If you had subhuman genes but raised in optimal environmental conditions you will be average at best. No different than having projecting lateral cheekbones or a square chin.

To all copers, surgerymaxing is the only proven way to ascend

Money. Just that

They like to cope with mewing

• +1
Cheepskates who trying to find a way to cope

To be fair this site has a lot of teenagercels and collegecels with little to money so they have to cope with mewing and supplements.

• +1