Why NT/confidence/charisma maxxing is as important as looksmaxxing

B

brutal_blackpill

Mistral
People keep calling this cope but it is true. Less than 1-2% of men a woman meets is considered attractive to them. Even if a man is top 5% or even a chad, he still may not be good looking ENOUGH to grab a girl’s attention.

Men on the other hand, like sheeps and cucks, overrate women and are easily attracted. So it is of course true that women are visually attracted to men but it is also true that they are not as horny as men and are only attracted at first sight (without knowing the person) to the top top top % of men (1 or less than 1%).

Why is this important? Because 99.99% of you will never be in the top 0.1-0.5%. You just won’t. Therefore even if you become a chadlite or even a chad but not a giga chad, you may not be attractive enough to immediately grab a girl’s attention, ESPECIALLY a stacy’s attention. Don’t forget the difference in standards between a 6-7 vs. 4. You have so many 2% but not 1% chads bragging about their lays but they mog the fuck out of the girls they fuck. Personally, I’d rather fuck 1 PSL 6 than 595985940 PSL 4.5s. However, if you would rather do the latter and don’t care, then ignore this thread.

If you want to just fuck women and don’t care about whether you mog them, then looksmaxxing itself might work. But if you want to fuck top tier pussy, you will never achieve it unless you NT Charisma Confidence and Statusmaxx. Period.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Ogmanman and diggbicc
These elements are importants and I believe that no one here is denying that. However, saying that personality/NTness/Game is on par with looks is just nonsensical.

Being charismatic, funny and interesting are skills that can be develloped if one dedicates some amount of effort whereas looks (depending on the starting point which we call the base) are not something you can alter easily. That's one of the reason why looks will always trump everything.

These elements are importants and I believe that no one here is denying that. However, saying that personality/NTness/Game is on par with looks is just nonsensical.

Being charismatic, funny and interesting are skills that can be develloped if one dedicates some amount of effort whereas looks (depending on the starting point which we call the base) are not something you can alter easily. That's one of the reason why looks will always trump everything.
I agree with you. I worded my post weirdly. I meant to say that you should give it as much attention as looksmaxxing, not that they are equally important.

Looksmaxing is first and foremost necessary to pull off cheesy pick up lines

You need all to make the best out of your life

If you want to nt maxx or social maxx literally interact with as many people as possible.

The cashier at the store, the people at work or school your family, hit up old friends etc social maxxing isn’t difficult none of you guys probably are diagnosed with anything. Your literally just socially stunted because your in your room all day. That is a product of modern society that never happened in the past.

Normal nt people socialize literally all day every day. That’s how you become normal by socializing your brain will adapt. Your a human. humans are meant to socialize. It isn’t as difficult as you guys make it to be.

Being isolated is impeding you even more in so many ways. Isolation and lack of socialization in person affects humans so drastically. Isolation leads to neuroticism, depression, dissociation, social anxiety, low self esteem and worth and self imposed psychosis. It even effects your physical health.

Literally for a lot of you. Your amplifying you’re problems because of your self imposed isolation. When I’m reality almost no one gives a fuck. But because you have no one to give you that reality check. You spiral more and more into neuroticism and ocd.

Yes it’ll be hard yes you will be rejected or have awkward moments but guess what? You have to go through it so you can grow and adapt as a Person.

Literally in psychology another thing is you pick up Social habits and behaviorial traits from the top 5 people you spend the most time with. If you hang with losers And wierdos you’ll Be a loser if you never socialize you’ll never improve or adapt.

Instead of making excuses like it’s impossible because of my neurotransmitters and dopamine which is wrong btw scientifically neurotransmitters and dopamine affect movement and a bunch of other stuff before it’ll even begin to alter your thought process. Just stop excuses and just do. Do whatever it takes find every means possible to socialize as much as possible.

There called social SKILLS for a reason you acquire them overtime no one is naturally good at it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Johanjohan, ghkid2019, NormieKilla and 3 others
After NTMaxing you should Alphamaxing. That means you have many friends, you take care about people, and you can lead situations, people. You 'll learn how to talk to women, and how to attract them.
Of course it'll take you years to reach this, but if you have a strong vision you'll get there buddy.

If you want to nt maxx or social maxx literally interact with as many people as possible.

The cashier at the store, the people at work or school your family, hit up old friends etc social maxxing isn’t difficult none of you guys probably are diagnosed with anything. Your literally just socially stunted because your in your room all day. That is a product of modern society that never happened in the past.

Normal nt people socialize literally all day every day. That’s how you become normal by socializing your brain will adapt. Your a human. humans are meant to socialize. It isn’t as difficult as you guys make it to be.

Being isolated is impeding you even more in so many ways. Isolation and lack of socialization in person affects humans so drastically. Isolation leads to neuroticism, depression, dissociation, social anxiety, low self esteem and worth and self imposed psychosis. It even effects your physical health.

Literally for a lot of you. Your amplifying you’re problems because of your self imposed isolation. When I’m reality almost no one gives a fuck. But because you have no one to give you that reality check. You spiral more and more into neuroticism and ocd.

Yes it’ll be hard yes you will be rejected or have awkward moments but guess what? You have to go through it so you can grow and adapt as a Person.

Literally in psychology another thing is you pick up Social habits and behaviorial traits from the top 5 people you spend the most time with. If you hang with losers And wierdos you’ll Be a loser if you never socialize you’ll never improve or adapt.

Instead of making excuses like it’s impossible because of my neurotransmitters and dopamine which is wrong btw scientifically neurotransmitters and dopamine affect movement and a bunch of other stuff before it’ll even begin to alter your thought process. Just stop excuses and just do. Do whatever it takes find every means possible to socialize as much as possible.

There called social SKILLS for a reason you acquire them overtime no one is naturally good at it.
Bro. I needed this. Thank you. No more fucking excuses.

not only that, thugmaxxing & statusmaxxing absolutely destroys lookism theories
how many ugly rappers or 'bad boys' with criminal record get to date hot girls? i've lost count already

personality obviously matters, just not in the way traditional liberal brainwashed masses think
they told us to be nice guys all along, when instead everyone should've been darktriadmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands and Ogmanman