Why protruding low set supraorbitals matter more than fat.

Deleted member 9072

Deleted member 9072

CURRY MEEKS (THE ROCK) RETIRED
BECAUSE OF THE SHAPE. LOW SET CAN GIVE YOUR SLIGHT UEE EXPOSURE A MORE STRAIGHT SHAPE AND IT LOOKS BETTER AND MORE INTIMIDATING THAN SOMEONE WITH FULL HOODING BUT SHIT HIGH SUPRAORBITALS. MODS BEST OF THE BEST TBH. ANOTHER BANGER.

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217 and eyearea
the world is ours

10 page thread

@her add this to best of the best

can someone post a pic of a guy with low set supraorbitals and high set

BECAUSE OF THE SHAPE. LOW SET CAN GIVE YOUR SLIGHT UEE EXPOSURE A MORE STRAIGHT SHAPE AND IT LOOKS BETTER AND MORE INTIMIDATING THAN SOMEONE WITH FULL HOODING BUT SHIT HIGH SUPRAORBITALS. MODS BEST OF THE BEST TBH. ANOTHER BANGER.

giphy.gif
Just have a perpendicular forehead to the ground if your nose isn't too long theory for most of us.
Sloping the forehead for airways and comfort is what gives the browridge its prey look.
Check it in your bathroom mirror:
look at your fave with a straight forehead, then look at it with a sloped one.
The problem is in the maxilla and not much in the browridge shape.
Browridge can suck due to a lack of width or forward projection but its shape isn't just rounded for someone and straight for another it doesn't make sense unless you have an unknown (or known) syndrom.

Oh and if you think : "even if my forehead is sloping my eyebrows are quite low" it simply means your forehead projection is under average simply because the more forward grown your forehead is, the higher your eyebrows will be in a sloped head position compared to your upper eyelid

(which is why many people calculate fhwr using the upper eyelid method rather than the eyebrow because eyebrow height depend on forehead slope/forehead developement (in case of a sloped forehead) and eyebrow posture tone.)

That's all i think unless i'm wrong which i don't think so cause i spend my time asking myself autistic question about look 24/7 jfl.

In the worst case it can collapse on it's external edge due to low deformed tier cheekbones, but excepted at the edges the rest of the brow bone stays straight, and in case of a straight forehead posture it won't give a prey look but juste an ogre one.
(this is the worst scenario for your browridge shape).
But NCT with a straight forehead is rare as fuck, 98 per cent of us whould have gl PCT and brow ridge with a straight forehead posture.
So just fix your midface theory for the eye area is legit. (maybe adding a canthopexy for pfl and forehead augmentation implant for wider eyebrow and deeper eyes...)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero