Why slaying is obsolete and a myth; it destroys your self esteem. Must watch for all incels

Looksmaxer-van-NL

Looksmaxer-van-NL

Ego is an illusion
This video from Alexander Grace is a giant blackpill. ''It is better to be celibate until you find a high value woman than to settle for less than you're worth.'' You heard it, mentalcels and chadcels.

Inb4 COPE, he explains how all these things are biologically hardwired, biology is anything but a cope, it is truth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Bennett, SLA and 1 other person

'It is better to be celibate until you find a high value woman than to settle for less than you're worth.'
Tbh I had a chance at slaying some ugly bitches I wasn't attracted to. One was a black landwhale. Slaying bitches that you are at least attracted to is not cope. If she's below my looksmatch: I'm just coping. If shes above my looksmatch:I'm fucking.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Looksmaxer-van-NL
Yeah, I'm sure it's better being a 38 year old virgin. No mental destruction here!

• +1
Reactions: Demir
That sort of rationalization is expected from someone who never slayed in his life with his negative cantal tilt. "I am repulsed by women with a bad personality no matter how attractive she is" What type of cuck virtue signaling is that? Does he supposedly have a "personality radar" like women? That guy is cringy as hell in all his videos.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, TheChosenChad, Krezo and 5 others
As somebody who went from an incel to a psl 6.5 male, I can confirm slaying decent quality women will greatly improve your life

• +1
Reactions: Demir, Ritalincel and Deleted member 1464
what the fuck is this stupid faggot talking about? jesus

• +1
Reactions: Demir
That sort of rationalization is expected from someone who never slayed in his life with his negative cantal tilt. "I am repulsed by women with a bad personality no matter how attractive she is" What type of cuck virtue signaling is that? Does he supposedly have a "personality radar" like women? That guy is cringy as hell in all his videos.
I agree with you about him being somewhat of a cuck, but you can't disagree with biology.

I agree with you about him being somewhat of a cuck, but you can't disagree with biology.
Meaning? His understanding of biology is very poor btw, I could pick apart nearly every video I have seen of him with flaws in reasoning. He clearly didn't read the literature which I did, he just regurgitates simple concept he reads in the manosphere, sometimes he expands but it often turns worse.

Last edited:
Tbh I had a chance at slaying some ugly bitches I wasn't attracted to. One was a black landwhale. Slaying bitches that you are at least attracted to is not cope. If she's below my looksmatch: I'm just coping. If shes above my looksmatch:I'm fucking.
yes.

As somebody who went from an incel to a psl 6.5 male, I can confirm slaying decent quality women will greatly improve your life
JCMiNsw.gif

Meaning? His understanding of biology is very poor btw, I could pick apart nearly every video I have seen of him with flaws in reasoning. He clearly didn't read the literature which I did, he just regurgitates simple concept he reads in the manosphere, sometimes he expands but it often turns worse.
He could be wrong, honestly idk what's real truth anymore tbh

He could be wrong, honestly idk what's real truth anymore tbh
The truth is that the kid thinks he has morals, but that is huge cope by cuck wanting to virtue signal in order to be positively regarded at the cost of repressing part of his selfish nature, a repressed cuck is all he is with a lot of delusions, he is a retard, I can't stand him. The guy never got touched by a peak fertility Stacy so he doesn't know what he is talking about, he would fuck her in a heartbeat, but those girls are the worse because they can get away with anything because of their looks which make them become narcy, so fucking them would be bad according to his "I don't fuck bad personality" morals. His videos are just BS, but he actually thinks he is highly rational intellectual, cringe material.

not a second

The truth is that the kid thinks he has morals, but that is huge cope by cuck wanting to virtue signal in order to be positively regarded at the cost of repressing part of his selfish nature, a repressed cuck is all he is with a lot of delusions, he is a retard, I can't stand him. The guy never got touched by a peak fertility Stacy so he doesn't know what he is talking about, he would fuck her in a heartbeat, but those girls are the worse because they can get away with anything because of their looks which make them become narcy, so fucking them would be bad according to his "I don't fuck bad personality" morals. His videos are just BS, but he actually thinks he is highly rational intellectual, cringe material.
Good points