Why small eyes are ideal

Deleted member 12218

Deleted member 12218

Platinum
Most people’s iris’s are around the same size so It can be used as a landmark to compare the overall size of the skull, especially the splanocranium.

There is some variety of sizes and I will demonstrate why smaller eyes are ideal. But first some facts.

Acoording to sciencefocus.com,
“The eyes are also about a third of their final size at birth, but they grow faster and at six months are already two-thirds of their adult size.”

And from healthline.com,
“Babies are born with eyes about 16.5 millimeters in length. People’s eyes stop growing in length by the age of 20 or 21, when they reach about 24 millimeters.“
”The eyes continue to grow and undergo an extra growth spurt during puberty. A person’s eyes will reach their adult size by the time they reach age 19”

From reviewofcontactlenses.com
The average horizontal visible iris diameter (HVID) is 11.6mm to 12.0mm, but only 50% of patients fall within this range. This means that the other half of the patient population is wearing contact lenses that do not fit well and are either too large or too small for a patient's eye

Look at the size of the iris compare to the rest of this newborn baby’s face. Also hooded mogger.
5585420B A530 498C B309 5A4774BA285D

Now look at some giant cretaures iris‘s compared to the rest of their face.

Here’s the important question. Why do woman prefer small eyes rather than big eyes? They don’t care about the actual eyeball size, but instead the relationship between that and the rest of the face. Small eyes mean, deep set eye, a forward grown face, a wide and tall face(splanocranium) WHICH SUGGESTS a large height, sexual maturity, and good development all of which are things woman crave. It’s not just woman too, men will see you as less of a pushover, a role model, and will respect you more.

So how can you tell if you have deep set eyes or not? It is difficult to measure exactly as the eyes can be seen from many angles, but usually you can get a feel for it. One easy test is to turn towards your 3/4 just until your nasal bridge blocks one of your eyes and see if your face sticks out or your eye.

These guys have non deep set(“big eyes”)
E742A0D5 8AAA 47DC A3A0 7C9A671B36B0
01991648 AF69 431A A859 E03694D93C82

While these guys have deep set(“small eyes”)
BD018699 9898 461C BA04 7B4ED80146C3
BE8E611E 7732 478F B8DB B65B5253A212

Another test but this time from the front could be to take a photo of your face straight on and divide the surface area of your face from the surface area of your iris. I’m not sure how to do this but I’m sure some of you could figure this out as well as the ideal ratios

Bad ratio
7D60EFB6 3F8E 4D84 A0CF 6C666B27AA75

Good ratio
1CD56F0D 1A57 4768 BE9E C74A54CDC322

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: angelo, AscendingHero, Deleted member 13994 and 14 others
Who is on the first pic of creatures?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, thecel, Deleted member 11604 and 3 others
hunter eyes bro looks super alert to enviroment, wide rounded eyes looks unaware. Also the examples you used for deep set eyes are actually quite wide despite being narrow

• +1
Reactions: angelo
hunter eyes bro looks super alert to enviroment, wide rounded eyes looks unaware. Also the examples you used for deep set eyes are actually quite wide despite being narrow

Basically Adriana Lima's eye area mogs the whole earth

Basically Adriana Lima's eye area mogs the whole earth
yes because i have shinning clear blue eyes that are inherently feminine

Kratos is very tall but not a giant

keep crying for him
jared-leto-requiem-for-a-dream-la-prem-la-california-america-16-october-H805MK.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fgsfds, Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 5061 and 4 others
Look at the size of the iris compare to the rest of this newborn baby’s face. Also hooded mogger.
View attachment 985674
Hooded MOGGER?

That kid is sickening to look at
He needs to be on Retin A+ dermarolling before its too late

This guy doesn't look like he has small eyes. In fact they actually look quite high pfl. When I think of small eyes I think of something like this-

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 5061 and 4 others
But yeah usually "big" eyes will have bad under eye support which is not ideal. You want good width without height for eyes.

small pfl cope
big eyes in relation to skull look more threatening and hunterlike (coming from someone with small eyes in relation to skull)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9090, owlofathena and 1 other person
small pfl cope
big eyes in relation to skull look more threatening and hunterlike (coming from someone with small eyes in relation to skull)
Are you a woman?

• JFL
Reactions: BogdanYermakov
i wish, life on tutorial mode would be great
Just curious you seemed to know what they would be attracted to better than surveys of women.

True to some extent ngl tho.

• Woah
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
But yeah usually "big" eyes will have bad under eye support which is not ideal. You want good width without height for eyes.
Small long eyes with good under eye support = ideal?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, BogdanYermakov and Deleted member 12218
small pfl cope
Yeah I wish I had Eriksen 99th percentile PFL

• JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd

Armored titan mogs colossal facially to wall sina

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10367 and Fgsfds
Agreed.
I once saw a good-looking guy from a distance but I couldn't see his eyes because I was indeed too far.

When I got closer to him, his eyes were completely round and big and they made him look like a shy beta guy with low testosterone.

I understand sometimes you can't tell a person's personality by their looks ( even though sometimes you can ) but a guy with big eyes just looks like an innocent puppy to me and women will judge him by that.. I would've rated that guy an 8/10 if he had narrow eyes.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, AscendingHero, Deleted member 10516 and 2 others
its about being high t
Depends what your goal is, most male models aren’t extremely high t but still slay. Compared to your ideal high t guys.
CFF40FF7 8438 4A84 973E 33807BE33B4B
D543201C 9656 48C0 8162 2A9C47C42C9E
128B4E22 76A5 403D 9AFA 16AB8549B100

• JFL
Reactions: Zradrad
20201121 191004
ideal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344
Most people’s iris’s are around the same size so It can be used as a landmark to compare the overall size of the skull, especially the splanocranium.

There is some variety of sizes and I will demonstrate why smaller eyes are ideal. But first some facts.

“The eyes are also about a third of their final size at birth, but they grow faster and at six months are already two-thirds of their adult size.”

And from healthline.com,
“Babies are born with eyes about 16.5 millimeters in length. People’s eyes stop growing in length by the age of 20 or 21, when they reach about 24 millimeters.“
”The eyes continue to grow and undergo an extra growth spurt during puberty. A person’s eyes will reach their adult size by the time they reach age 19”

The average horizontal visible iris diameter (HVID) is 11.6mm to 12.0mm, but only 50% of patients fall within this range. This means that the other half of the patient population is wearing contact lenses that do not fit well and are either too large or too small for a patient's eye

View attachment 985674

Here’s the important question. Why do woman prefer small eyes rather than big eyes? They don’t care about the actual eyeball size, but instead the relationship between that and the rest of the face. Small eyes mean, deep set eye, a forward grown face, a wide and tall face(splanocranium) WHICH SUGGESTS a large height, sexual maturity, and good development all of which are things woman crave. It’s not just woman too, men will see you as less of a pushover, a role model, and will respect you more.

So how can you tell if you have deep set eyes or not? It is difficult to measure exactly as the eyes can be seen from many angles, but usually you can get a feel for it. One easy test is to turn towards your 3/4 just until your nasal bridge blocks one of your eyes and see if your face sticks out or your eye.

View attachment 985667View attachment 985668

View attachment 985669View attachment 985670

Another test but this time from the front could be to take a photo of your face straight on and divide the surface area of your face from the surface area of your iris. I’m not sure how to do this but I’m sure some of you could figure this out as well as the ideal ratios

Bad ratio
View attachment 985680

Good ratio
View attachment 985681

High iq post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218
Idgaf about some slay count being a beast is the best what you can have in life
You say that as a coping mechanism for your brick body and 4.5 psl face

• JFL
Reactions: GarixTheChad
2R65.gif

IDEAL small eyes

big eyes are just bad in general lol. Even on girls to an extent, but they obviously can get away with more

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 12218
scemantics me
Small eyes are ideal and that is a fact. I find it funny that many people here still cope with their horrendous eye sockets. It’s probably because the majority of people here are ethnics with inferior bone structure so they cope, just accept your genetic curse and move on.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

And from healthline.com,

View attachment 985674

View attachment 985667View attachment 985668

View attachment 985669View attachment 985670

Bad ratio
View attachment 985680

Good ratio
View attachment 985681

Difficult to have small eyes with a small skull. Unless u have god tier orbitals and soft tissue around eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218
Difficult to have small eyes with a small skull. Unless u have god tier orbitals and soft tissue around eyes
Which is exactly what makes small eyes ideal that only the large skulled high T individuals can attain. I find it funny people still comment large eyes are ideal because it “gives character” or “pops/shines” when in reality small eyes give more of these because it’s a sign of good development and genetics.

• +1
Reactions: patricknotstar
Destroyed the brutal "muh prettyboy high trust eyes" cope

Some retards here even say Gandy has big eyes because of his PFL and the fact that he doesn't always squint, when it's pretty much as vertically narrow as you can get without squinting naturally.

Destroyed the brutal "muh prettyboy high trust eyes" cope

Some retards here even say Gandy has big eyes because of his PFL and the fact that he doesn't always squint, when it's pretty much as vertically narrow as you can get without squinting naturally.

I'll pass

A healthy lion has huge eyes btw

And baby lions have even bigger eyes, once again point still stands

And small still looks better on a lion
66311B64 4A3D 47BB B3C5 29B8C4525CC3
11D3D725 964C 4C11 A5A2 E808ED6DF4AE

The whole comparing shit to other species is retarded anyway. If lions were to choose the best looking humans they’d choose people like this.

FB3DDED7 44F0 4325 9995 F8FAE56DBF03
0159E68E 2D51 4E47 B364 06A8AFAC422C

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 11406 and datboijj