Why tf do normies get braces and think its good jfl

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
Ramirez had the worst teeth ever and the best bone structure and I know plenty of people that had shit teeth and awesome faces and people with perfect teeth and ugly faces thinking "just smile bro" LOL

Well it does align your bite perfectly which is important if you need osteotomies and implants in the first place.

It does recess you BUT nothing a good bimax can't solve

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, WadlowMaxxing and Mongrelcel
braces gave my teeth more forward projection making my profile look better tbh, i just made sure to never put in the elastics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11134
braces are ust a tool they don't recess you in themselves

• +1
Reactions: Stare and WadlowMaxxing
braces gave my teeth more forward projection making my profile look better tbh, i just made sure to never put in the elastics
really? I don't see how braces can give more forward protection? Don't they kind of pull everything backwards? How can they 'push'?
My teeth are retroclined, and i'd like them to be more proclined, but that seems impossible with surugery?

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie
Smile is extremely important. Jfl at thinking having good bone structure can save u from having shit smile aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
really? I don't see how braces can give more forward protection? Don't they kind of pull everything backwards? How can they 'push'?
My teeth are retroclined, and i'd like them to be more proclined, but that seems impossible with surugery?
He's coping braces recess you and fuck you up

Because it’s mainstream lol

He's coping braces recess you and fuck you up
No not really look at pictures of vhackerr the popular tiktoker at 15 and look at him after braces it literally helped him become a fucking chad