Why tf so many people think that brad pitt in fight club has the ideal male body?

Saoirsecel

Saoirsecel

Don't hate the player, hate the game
Hes attractive becauae of his face, not because of his skinny body lol

Ideal male body is something like this

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9488, Danish_Retard, godlikesz and 6 others
Realistically it’s somewhere between those two, but agree Pitt would look better with maybe 5-8 lbs more muscle.

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, Danish_Retard, Oueyy and 14 others
Face is 95% of the equation. Ideal body type is just toned and slightly built. Bodybuilders are repulsive to most women especially for LTR. Once you reach a certain point, the only people who will appreciate your gains are other guys. Most eboys are skinny twinks yet girls thirst over them, why?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9488, Danish_Retard, Oueyy and 14 others
Guarantee this guy slays far more than that bodybuilder

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Taylorswift and Loud_Jock
Face is 95% of the equation. Ideal body type is just toned and slightly built. Bodybuilders are repulsive to most women especially for LTR. Once you reach a certain point, the only people who will appreciate your gains are other guys. Most eboys are skinny twinks yet girls thirst over them, why?
Because of their face, not because of their skinny bodies, if they were ripped they would be even more attractive

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Danish_Retard, SexyMofo and 4 others
Subhuman face incel cope. Women don’t want a Ronnie Coleman or Arnold lookin nigga,

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, SadnessWYJ, joeveniro and 3 others
Subhuman face incel cope. Women don’t want a Ronnie Coleman or Arnold lookin nigga,
Im talking about the ideal body not ideal face dude, jeff seid looks nothing like those guys, thats the kinda of body most of women prefer, just look at connor murphy, dude looks like michael jackson but women worship him because of his body, idela body is tall and that muscular

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 5292 and St. Wristcel
Im talking about the ideal body not ideal face dude, jeff seid looks nothing like those guys, thats the kinda of body most of women prefer, just look at connor murphy, dude looks like michael jackson but women worship him because of his body, idela body is tall and that muscular
My problem is that jeff said would be too big for a lot of women, but primarily JBs. Also jap/asian women don’t like a guy that big either. To me he looks aesthetic and I’m mirin but I think women would disagree. there was also that one study that compared a shit ton of different bodies including ripped and skinny and women chose brad in fight club so idk.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and buflek
My problem is that jeff said would be too big for a lot of women, but primarily JBs. Also jap/asian women don’t like a guy that big either. To me he looks aesthetic and I’m mirin but I think women would disagree. there was also that one study that compared a shit ton of different bodies including ripped and skinny and women chose brad in fight club so idk.
Only because hes brad pitt

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
a bit more muscolar than brad is the best

• +1
Reactions: audreyen
Again no scientific study here but it is what it is.

They asked 1000 girls and guys about ideal male body in 2011 (these percentages are only girls ofc) and the result is that girls (in 2011) seemed to prefer athletic "effortless" male bodies over shredded bodies / bodybuilder types.

Why ? Cuz it looks natural and representative of healthy and active lifestyle (candidly ripped because going outdoor, lifting heavy things, swimming etc) vs Gymrat obsessed with his body flexing in front of the mirror.

11.8 % is cagefuel

Of course, a majority of guys preferred the 1% body in the survey, followed by Fight Club Pitt.

So in 2011 at least : ideal male body for women ≠ ideal male body for men.

Capture dcran 2020 09 11  064221

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: audreyen and Yusu
It's idealised because it's very achievable for anyone with an average frame and non-subhuman bodybuilding genetics. Not because it's actually the best looking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and godlikesz

They asked 1000 girls and guys about ideal male body in 2011 (these percentages are only girls ofc) and the result is that girls (in 2011) seemed to prefer athletic "effortless" male bodies over shredded bodies / bodybuilder types.

Why ? Cuz it looks natural and representative of healthy and active lifestyle (candidly ripped because going outdoor, lifting heavy things, swimming etc) vs Gymrat obsessed with his body flexing in front of the mirror.

11.8 % is cagefuel

Of course, a majority of guys preferred the 1% body in the survey, followed by Fight Club Pitt.

View attachment 659493
Lol id say the 9?8% is best, plus Pitt has light halo.
Also when polling foids that is such an iconic photo even without face many would know its fightclub pitt

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, johncruz12345 and wateriswet

11.8 % is cagefuel

View attachment 659493
I think women are just insecure because they know a guy like the 1% wouldnt need to chase them pay any shit for them or stuff like that, he can get another pussy any time he wants to

• +1
Reactions: Bird Bluebird
Hes attractive becauae of his face, not because of his skinny body lol

Ideal male body is something like this

both are manlets and seid has some shit bicep insertions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
Women LOVE muscles period.
While jap/asian women are a bit intimidated by muscles their panties get wet just the same. JFL I got so much attention from women in Japan.

Also what looks good on photos/screen is not always ideal IRL. Pitt even with his excellent bones and muscle inserts would look very small IRL with the fight club body and what women consider "too big" is in reality amateur bodybuilder territory, so bigger than 99.9% of guys. Getting too big is not something any guy should worry about.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, johncruz12345, MentalistKebab and 4 others
Past a certain point lifting is only for gay4pay

• +1
Reactions: Agendum and Taylorswift

11.8 % is cagefuel

View attachment 659493
JFL they literally know its Brad Pitt... shit study
also all the other except the 1% bodies look like they are deformed tier

You will never be as big as arnold even with abising every roid possible for 10 years so sont worry, you will never be to big as natty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and St. Wristcel
Cope

If ur natty get bigger & more shredded.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
Pretty easy to answer. In a movie, the body gets shown off without any t-shirt, with perfect lightning and the music and dramatic increases the appeal. In real life, the body would be very attractive when naked, but in a t shirt or pullover, he would look quite small/weak. Thats the issue with being natural. Either you are lean or you are big/masculine. You need to be lean to have a good face so either you are happy with being small or you have a big natural frame which kinda offsets this effect. The 3. option is probably roids.

• +1
Reactions: audreyen and Madhate
Brad Pitt in Troy is ideal for slaying. More muscle mass than Fight Club. Just be gl and that physique is more than enough.

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
You won't look like Brad Pitt even if you achieve his stats.

This is a modeling shot of Pitt. His body here is weak but he is saved by his long muscle bellies. If you put me beside Pitt with a similar level of muscular development and body fat I would look much worse. My chest would be hollow in the middle my biceps and triceps would end further up the arm making them look undeveloped etc. Even though he is DYEL here I would be much more so.

This is a candid of modern Pitt. He looks good but his body is again nothing special.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted
idk that always sounds like cope to me. I think they're intimidated by too many muscles, and also turned off by the bodybuilding lifestyle. But a big muscular physique should naturally be a very manly and attractive thing.

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
keep coping you utter gymcel, only men are impressed with big muscles that's why it's common to hear bodybuilders do gay for pay. Women prefer a lean swimmer or fighter physique similar to mike tyson

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, Loud_Jock, Agendum and 1 other person
Its all about the frame and low body fat. Muscles are just a bonus.
These are good bodies, even with little muscle
1C8F95C4 6663 4F01 8224 0F8718045BCD
4013EF6C D410 48CD 88F0 898407A94C17

• +1
keep coping you utter gymcel, only men are impressed with big muscles that's why it's common to hear bodybuilders do gay for pay. Women prefer a lean swimmer or fighter physique similar to mike tyson
Mike tyson was a monster lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Deleted
I believe there was a survey done and women chose the Brad Pitt one. Without showing his face as well.

• +1
Jfl Mike tyson was buff af fake natty

• +1
Reactions: Loud_Jock
You wont become ”too muscular” i Without substance anyway so just dont inject and train

Second dude is a gymcel...
Even with less muscle he would still look very good. Tall, large shoulders and long muscle belly and good insertion is what matters the most.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110 and Loud_Jock
These two or between
Tyson Beckford Hot Pictures 1596886698251

Getting too big is not something any guy should worry about.
This.

Just train and don't worry about muh too big. You'll never get too big anyways.

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx and Deleted member 4332
This is ideal size

Attachments

• 8669C005-9AD3-4A13-B158-E2846F38AACE.jpeg
    8669C005-9AD3-4A13-B158-E2846F38AACE.jpeg
    77.2 KB · Views: 82
  • +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
delete

Last edited:
This is ideal size
A bit too much of a skinny twink. Compare that to Chris Hemsworth's Thor hammer arms, that's what gets women juicy, not this skinnyfag twink

A bit too much of a skinny twink. Compare that to Chris Hemsworth's Thor hammer arms, that's what gets women juicy, not this skinnyfag twink
chris hemsworth have similar size to that guy he posted

His arms are fine lmao

Attachments

• 83A05A42-5344-490F-8391-40A422F2F6E2.jpeg
    83A05A42-5344-490F-8391-40A422F2F6E2.jpeg
    79.4 KB · Views: 78
Realistically it’s somewhere between those two, but agree Pitt would look better with maybe 5-8 lbs more muscle.
Pitt could be a bit bigger and jeff a bit less roided.
The main factors for an attractive male body are being lean and having broad shoulders.

Women aren't that interested in muscle size but like definition/being lean.

Huge muscles are for intimidation and mogging but don't do much for attraction after a certain point.
Ofc there's the niche group of muscle lover girls but in general guys watch other men's muscles more than women.

• +1
Reactions: audreyen and Deleted member 1332
The main factors for an attractive male body are being lean and having broad shoulders.

Huge muscles are for intimidation and mogging but don't do much for attraction after a certain point.
Ayyy you get it bro. So many guys don’t, think they have to look like Simeon Panda to attract foids. Mad respect

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx