why the fucj would i use a fucking red orange glass Inode indoor inorder to use the pace colorationas a n inverse!!!?? of s WBAT THE FUCK WOUKD THA

P

pleaseasc1

Banned
why the fucj would i use a fucking red orange glass Inode indoor inorder to use the pace colorationas a n inverse!!!?? of s

WBAT THE FUCK WOUKD THAT EVEN MEAN WEHN YOU CANT EVEN GO THE STORE AND SEE YOUR GOOD MAN AS HE WAVES AT YA AND GIVES YOU A GOOD GLASS OF BEER AND YOU DRINK IT LIKE A PROUD AMERICAN SON! or maybe you cOuLD YO AVOID THE COLLARS OF WHICH ONE COSNSTRAITNSTS HIMSELF IN IN AND SEE THAT HWAT YOU CREATE I MS EMERELY A FIGMENT AGAINST THOSE WHO SEEK TO BETRAY YOU I MEAN YOUGOT FUKING SPIes reverywhere iend f everywhere friend!!! fisjoaakdhf is o list of potetntional spies include:

1. your MOTHER
  2. YOUR GRANDGFATHER
  3. YOUR FATHER
  4. YOUR SON7.
  5. YOUR UNCLE
  6. YOUR MOTHER
  7. YOUR GRAND UNCLE
  8. YOUR SON
  9. TOYYOUR WIFE
  10. YOUR LOCAL TAX COLLECOTOR
  11. ALMOST EVEYR FUCKING SCUMBAG schmoe in your neighbourhoding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
now!!! you cant thcombase bad bbehaviory t applying your local methods of trans,utation

this works by killing off the membranes of the brain where it USworlds E CA CUASE YOU KNOW THOSE FUCKS ARE PRIMITIVE SAVAGES WHO THINK OF NOTHING BUT VIOLCENCE AND DEATH , just use a single light pulse and those fuckers will start having seizures like bunch of ants under a microscopepep !!!!!

trust me this works rather well as lenty ofexpreicnes in this! I have p g

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
Tales from greycel creation unit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 4804
Success

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and Deleted member 4804
Wtf is this thread jfl.

Op finally broke free from the arkham asylum:feelsohgod:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Atem Rah, balding17yomanletcel and Deleted member 8576
Wtf is this thread jfl.

Op finally broke free from the arkham asylum:feelsohgod:
10 posts in and the nigga couldn't handle the pressure :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and Deleted member 4804
Dn rd
Go back to your bluepilled days brother. You aren't ready for the blackpill yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back