Why the fuck am I obsessed with my oneitis's family?

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Seriously, what the fuck? I spend more time thinking about her sisters, mother and aunt than I do thinking about her. It's like that movie 'One Hour Photo' were Robin Williams was obsessively collecting pictures of a family that were customers to the shop we was working at.

I don't know why this is happening to me. I thought I was over with this shit but it just keeps getting worse. All this oneitis BS resurfaced when I moved out from my country. Then I found her sister's fb and I kinda snapped for some reason.

And it's not anymore about being lovesick over your crush. It's some unhealthy obsessive feelings that I can't even explain. This shit is so insane and beta at the same time. And I can't decide if it's a cope to distract myself from reality or if that's how my mind thinks when I stop copes like fapping and video games.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and BrettyBoy
How can you even have oneitis when you know she has choices between more superior genetics. How is having oneitis even possible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
How can you even have oneitis when you know she has choices between more superior genetics. How is having oneitis even possible

Its possible lol. If you've ever loved a girl and had a girl love you back, then you'd understandm

• +1
Your oneitis is walking around with fermenting shit inside of her

• +1
Its possible lol. If you've ever loved a girl and had a girl love you back, then you'd understandm
Sometimes Oneitis hit me back and I think about the girl a lot but once I accept the truth I feel pain for a hour and then it goes away.

Tommorow I'll make a redpilled thread about Oneitis

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147

It's a psychosis at this point. I'm actually liking the idea of my taxes being used to provide for her and her bf. I'm that desperate.

• +1
Post pics of other milfs man or young girls or whatever from that family.

• +1
  • +1
Mods, accept OP’s ban appeals. He told me his appeals keep getting rejected.

Edit: Awesome, I see he is unbanned now.