Why the FUCK am I short?

ElliotRodgerJr

ElliotRodgerJr

Kraken
My mom's 5'6, dad's 6'1 and I somehow am 5'9. I'd HGHmaxx if it wasn't so fucking expensive.
Maybe I'm a latepubertycel because I'm still kinda babyfaced at 18. Insoles hurt and I feel like a phaggot wearing them.
Jfl if you're shorter than your dad.

• +1
Reactions: PuaHater
I heightmog my dad much. Shit ectamorph frame tho.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
my dad heightmogs me and im 6’3, its no big deal. ur not turbomanlet height so just buy giga lifts and cope

• +1
Reactions: PuaHater, kobecel and androidcel
  • +1
2 inch lifts and fraud 1 inch when people ask and say your 6 feet

• +1
My mom's 5'6, dad's 6'1 and I somehow am 5'9. I'd HGHmaxx if it wasn't so fucking expensive.
Maybe I'm a latepubertycel because I'm still kinda babyfaced at 18. Insoles hurt and I feel like a phaggot wearing them.
if your growth plates are open consider heightmaxxing asap + get on aromasin

I hightmog my pops by 1cm :DD
but he skull mogs me hard xd
his head is fucking huge, he could knock ppl out with it xdd

i feel like everyone on this site are taller then me:feelsrope:

Genetic recombination

Stop making excuses. You either heightmaxx RIGHT NOW, have everything delivered by Wednesday and start, or you can stay miserable your whole life being under 5'10.

I'd get MK 677 but the side effects don't seem fun

Aware me on that
Think of the side effects of being 5'9 for the rest of your life. What will it do to your mental health

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Bluepill
Think of the side effects of being 5'9 for the rest of your life. What will it do to your mental health
Tbh I'm thinking of just moving to some 3rd world shithole like Thailand so I can mog everyone.

Tbh I'm thinking of just moving to some 3rd world shithole like Thailand so I can mog everyone.
The taller the better everywhere. You have no idea what I would sacrifice now to grow 1-2 inches and be 6 feet barefoot. Choice is yours buddy boyo.

How legit is MK 677? If it gives 2-3 inches I'm taking the risks.

There are no mk 677 side effects

You’re prob done growing at 18, all this bs to take will prob not give you shit, only leg lengthening is a real solution for height. 5’9 is the average height in the us so stop crying, you could be 5’5 and then you’re really fucked jfl

You’re prob done growing at 18, all this bs to take will prob not give you shit, only leg lengthening is a real solution for height. 5’9 is the average height in the us so stop crying, you could be 5’5 and then you’re really fucked jfl
B-b-but my daddy said he was a manlet at my age too.

5'9 is like the average lol stop fucking crying your heights fine

Genetic lottery fucked you over bro.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
5'9 is like the average lol stop fucking crying your heights fine
The true lack of self awareness amongst tall folks....

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and androidcel
bad environment

5'9 is fine. Height is easy to blame because it's a quantifiable number, but the problem is your face.

• +1
Reactions: axedee
because you're genes are shit

People overrate height on here, plenty of slayers are below 6ft IRL

I'm 6'4 my mom's 5'6 and dad's 5'10

B-b-but my daddy said he was a manlet at my age too.
Then just wait to grow bro. Dennis rodman was also 5’9 at 18 lmao, anything could happen and if your dad was a manlet there is a good chance you will grow

Then just wait to grow bro. Dennis rodman was also 5’9 at 18 lmao, anything could happen and if your dad was a manlet there is a good chance you will grow
Tbh I might just enlist in the army. That's where he grew the most.

LOL I'm a bastard

• +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing
ngl it feels good frame mogging people. but absolute shit when getting frame mogged.

both of my parents are 5'3 and im 5'8-9ish never began for manlets :feelspepo: