Why Tinder isn't reality

Italians were the most handsome and the most cucks, that's what i mean when i say that Italy is a nightmare, at least in Canada the level was a little bit lower (probably handsome guys didn't wanna match with that monster or Canada guys are just less good looking in general)
brutal tbh, you even heard her mention "and they weren't even arrogant...so nice and so cute bs".Think of all the cucked chads in Italy because of some giga chads

Why are Italians cucks
Most likely because of the culture they grew up in.Would definitely feel weird af if I was chad to be nice to anyone lmao

Why are Italians cucks
Idk, that video alone shows that hypergamy exists tho

brutal tbh, you even heard her mention "and they weren't even arrogant...so nice and so cute bs".Think of all the cucked chads in Italy because of some giga chads
Italians are fucking bluepilled in Italy the blackpill is not spread, they still refer as the redpill in italian forums, and italian incel forums allow women to stay, in the most famous one (il forum dei brutti) the admin fucked some user and they used to argue in the main chat, when incels tried to van women they got banned or if they appealed to ban they would always lose.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 4797
Idk, that video alone shows that hypergamy exists tho

Italians are fucking bluepilled in Italy the blackpill is not spread, they still refer as the redpill in italian forums, and italian incel forums allow women to stay, in the most famous one (il forum dei brutti) the admin fucked some user and they used to argue in the main chat, when incels tried to van women they got banned or if they appealed to ban they would always lose.
brutal...mf created a blackpill forum to get pussy and simp

• WTF
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
brutal...mf created a blackpill forum to get pussy and simp
Yeah, Italy is cucked as fuck, blackpill is not spreading much in Italy due to that, only people who learn about the blackpill are people who find it due to american or english channels (FaceandLMS mainly)

Yeah, Italy is cucked as fuck, blackpill is not spreading much in Italy due to that, only people who learn about the blackpill are people who find it due to american or english channels (FaceandLMS mainly)
i can only imagine it got worse since March 2020

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
While it's possible (and common even) that some men can "slay" IRL but not on Tinder, Tinder does give you a pretty good idea whether you are objectively attractive or objectively unattractive, among some other factors regarding status.

If you are at least average looking with neurotypical pics, some women will stop to read your profile to check if there's something about you that catches their attention, but if you are objectively ugly, they will straight swipe left and don't even bother to read your bio even if you are successful/high status

Likewise IRL, if you are objectively ugly, you aren't going to see women coming up to you unless you really sell yourself as high status to needy levels (and even then it would only attract gold diggers), and even if you are average looking they would expect you to make the first move by presenting yourself, exactly how on Tinder you need a good bio when you're average

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, TheChosenChad, Matheus and 1 other person
While it's possible (and common even) that some men can "slay" IRL but not on Tinder, Tinder does give you a pretty good idea whether you are objectively attractive or objectively unattractive, among some other factors regarding status.

If you are at least average looking with neurotypical pics, some women will stop to read your profile to check if there's something about you that catches their attention, but if you are objectively ugly, they will straight swipe left and don't even bother to read your bio even if you are successful/high status

Likewise IRL, if you are objectively ugly, you aren't going to see women coming up to you unless you really sell yourself as high status to needy levels (and even then it would only attract gold diggers), and even if you are average looking they would expect you to make the first move by presenting yourself, exactly how on Tinder you need a good bio when you're average
If you are average on Tinder it's over tbh, above average with good bio is minimum, whereas IRL even being a little below average (not full blown ugly though) isn't a death sentence.
Besides that's for matches, getting laid on Tinder requires above average + NT/interesting + game, or Chad, IRL you don't need much game when above average for instance.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, TheChosenChad, Deleted member 11388 and 1 other person
If you are average on Tinder it's over tbh, above average with good bio is minimum, whereas IRL even being a little below average (not full blown ugly though) isn't a death sentence.
Besides that's for matches, getting laid on Tinder requires above average + NT/interesting + game, or Chad, IRL you don't need much game when above average for instance.
I'd say that if you are good looking, real life somehow manages to be "harder" than Tinder, since Tinder is already a platform where people are willing to fuck each other, while in real life chad must sometimes let people know he's available in order to get approached more (while on Tinder women obviously know he's available by just being there and they feel free to text him first and act flirty)

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Stevensmithgerard, Matheus and 1 other person

thing is the brain always works by contrasts.Say you in a club, low inhib fuckers everywhere cause of booze you are 6psl and happen to be the best looking mf in da club (say 100 dudes, 70 girls).You can easily slay a horny stacy out of those 70 since you mog everyone, say you are top 1%.But if you are on tinder top 1% IRL, you not only have gigamoggers within a 30 mile radius competing against you, but ppl on tinder also tend to be better looking since the ugly mfs just give up at some point.That paired with the fact that after seeing 3-4 gigachads you will only be "yeah, kinda attractive" is also a big con.Hence why all the flakes, games, bullshit on tinder while hiding behind a screen

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 6512
thing is the brain always works by contrasts.Say you in a club, low inhib fuckers everywhere cause of booze you are 6psl and happen to be the best looking mf in da club (say 100 dudes, 70 girls).You can easily slay a horny stacy out of those 70 since you mog everyone, say you are top 1%.But if you are on tinder top 1% IRL, you not only have gigamoggers within a 30 radius competing against you, but ppl on tinder also tend to be better looking since the ugly mfs just give up at some point.That paired with the fact that after seeing 3-4 gigachads you will only be "yeah, kinda attractive" is also a big con.Hence why all the flakes, games, bullshit on tinder while hiding behind a screen
High iq analysis, i noticed that too, if I look at pics of cute girls i see that they are cute but if the next pictures are GigaStacies the previous girls look super subhuman, i notice all the flaws suddenly. Same girls i would gladly fuck now look "meh"

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and everythingisacope
High iq analysis, i noticed that too, if I look at pics of cute girls i see that they are cute but if the next pictures are GigaStacies the previous girls look super subhuman, i notice all the flaws suddenly. Same girls i would gladly fuck now look "meh"
Yes.and consider you are a stacy that means 95% of all swipes = match.You are left with say 20-30 matches after quickly swiping 21-31 profiles.All of a sudden the goodlooking chadlite becomes normie and the chad is "kinda attractive" upon looking at all of your matches prior to messaging the best looking ones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388, Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 6512
Yes.and consider you are a stacy that means 95% of all swipes = match.You are left with say 20-30 matches after quickly swiping 21-31 profiles.All of a sudden the goodlooking chadlite becomes normie and the chad is "kinda attractive" upon looking at all of your matches prior to messaging the best looking ones.
Yes, exactly, that's a reason for example as why you should not go out with people who mog you

• +1
Reactions: everythingisacope
Yes, exactly, that's a reason for example as why you should not go out with people who mog you
if you do this you will get the scraps of the better looking guys you went out with jfl.Although I must say that if you take 3 6psl +- 0.5 psl men aged say around 20...one has prettyboy aesthetics,normal height, another one like gymcelled and tall, and the 3rd one some nichemaxxed shit with a good height they still mog each other subjectively depending on the foid's type ,but you won't be forced to take the scraps as if the 3 were all the same "niche" or type

• +1
Reactions: Matheus and Deleted member 6512
if you do this you will get the scraps of the better looking guys you went out with jfl.Although I must say that if you take 3 6psl +- 0.5 psl men aged say around 20...one has prettyboy aesthetics,normal height, another one like gymcelled and tall, and the 3rd one some nichemaxxed shit with a good height they still mog each other subjectively depending on the foid's type ,but you won't be forced to take the scraps as if the 3 were all the same "niche" or type
Yeah that's true too, me and my friends have all different type of appeals but im trying to max everything i can, i need to tan (with safe methods to not rape my collagen) and I'm bodymaxxing, i already have badboy appeal so that helps me, my best friend is a russian that only has appeal to milfs tho, another one is a BBC gymmaxxed guy.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and everythingisacope
Tinder is not reality and I'll explain why with a stock market analogy, but I'll also explain why it still sucks.

When you are an investor in the stock market you're constantly analysing new opportunities to make money. You have an unending list of assets to examine and thus you are very picky and invest your limited supply of money (even a billion is "limited", they're just managing with bigger stakes) in a limited amount of high-return assets.
So you end up with investors who are mostly uneducated about the domain in which they're investing ; you have finance sharks investing in development studios, or furniture companies, etc. They're investing based on perceived signals of value ; stock index, index variations in the past, etc. But they don't know or give a shit about the fundamentals of the company they're putting money into ; do they make good games that will allow them to last, do they have a good logistic system for their furniture, etc. They don't have the time to dig into that. The stock market is completely disjointed from the real economy because there's a constant influx of new assets to buy.

It's the same with Tinder. You have investors (Tinder sluts) constantly analysing new opportunities to maximise their pleasure. They have an unending list of men (assets) to examine with a limited supply of time and thus are very picky. Swipe left = next asset, swipe right = buy offer.
These Tinder sluts are mostly uneducated investors regarding what would constitute a man with high return for them, so they have to rely on perceived signals of value : looks, NTness, etc. They don't have the time to meet up with every single dude to assess his true worth so they have to rely on those superficial signals. And same as with the stock market, you constantly have new assets (new men) to examine, so it keeps the girl in a state where she holds up for the next very good opportunity.

Both Tinder and the stock market are heavily inflated because you have a lot of speculation. Every investor rushes to assets with high perceived value and wants to secure it (stock = taking majority shares of it, tinder = getting commitment). But since it's so desired you have to battle with a lot of competitors (other girls who want Chad) while there could be other assets with lesser perceived signals but better fundamentals waiting around. Thus why the Chad phenomenon is so exacerbated on Tinder.

But it isn't reality, as isn't the stock market regarding the real economy. It's a flawed economic layer where investors speculate and new assets come in faster than old assets come out. Unless you can market a product with very good perceived signals of value, in which case investors will line up for it, then you're probably losing time. If you're not very good-looking, and do not have the possibility to show excellent perceived signals on Tinder, then you're better off not trying. If you are, then jackpot.

Girls you meet IRL will instead analyse your fundamentals much more. Is he reliable, will he weather my emotional storm, is he masculine enough in his demeanour, etc. IRL compatibility is a thing. Looks are still potent because it shows value, but it's nowhere as important as it is on Tinder. If anything unless it's very low (<3PSL) then it's probably not a failo enough to warrant inceldom on its own.

The downside is that girls who become investors (join Tinder or something of the sort) :
1) probably have a spoiled personality because they're prone to excessively rely on perceived signals
2) will become very hypergamous regarding those perceived signals even in real life because the stock market (Tinder) makes them think there's much better assets out there for her (because they equate perceived signals with fundamentals).
But rest assured that not all girls become investors.
well yeah ofcourse, problem is most of us are losers with no NT social circles with females,so all we have is tinder

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Matheus and Deleted member 4797
Tinder is for basement-folk of course. When you literally have zero real world life whatsoever, you can only use that app as your window into life outside of video games and anime.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Yeah that's true too, me and my friends have all different type of appeals but im trying to max everything i can, i need to tan (with safe methods to not rape my collagen) and I'm bodymaxxing, i already have badboy appeal so that helps me, my best friend is a russian that only has appeal to milfs tho, another one is a BBC gymmaxxed guy.
gymmaxxing and leaning down, maintaining a good posture and a suitable haircut, facial hair, good skin etc are generalmaxxes IMO.They will appeal all women, although for some less than others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
gymmaxxing and leaning down, maintaining a good posture and a suitable haircut, facial hair, good skin etc are generalmaxxes IMO.They will appeal all women, although for some less than others
Yeah i agree

• +1
Reactions: everythingisacope
I'd say clubs are on the same level as online dating. Bars are like Instagram, middle-of-the-road ; parties are not meant for hookups IRL isn't obviously but it's actually easier for the average dude to get laid still because he doesn't get a chance on Tinder.
Flirting isn't rare in person neither does it require to be a true chad. You have to be decently socially calibrated though of course
Clubs are equivalent to bars mostly. People who don't look attractive will just fail always in any case (unless they get lucky).

Holy shit Toronto is 90% Asian and Indian and whites have been genocide there but still matching with only white and black guys there lol lol

btw there’s no hypergamy, her tits are huge and most guys care about body when looking for hookups
Bro, look at her face, come on now

• Ugh..
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
Part of the reason of my success I feel is the deep contrast of my educational/prof background and how I look

Yes, fitness-model tier physique. But I am unsure if it was my face, body, D, conversations or overall package that sealed the deal. I truly believe physique is a small component of slaying. Women are more about face, style, status etc imo
Are you on Roids?
Height?
Dick size?
Norwood level?

Smh, this site is getting diluted of all blackpill. But I understand, it’s unnatural for humans to live without hoping and coping.

Smh, this site is getting diluted of all blackpill. But I understand, it’s unnatural for humans to live without hoping and coping.
elab

You still fuck 400lb landwhales stfu

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Deleted member 7776
U r right. Its not real life. Its 10 times easier than real life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar and Deleted member 7776
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8080
Everyone wants to feel like they can control their destiny. When sometimes you’re just born to be exactly as you currently are.
which is why ERs happen?:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx
Tinder is not reality and I'll explain why with a stock market analogy, but I'll also explain why it still sucks.

When you are an investor in the stock market you're constantly analysing new opportunities to make money. You have an unending list of assets to examine and thus you are very picky and invest your limited supply of money (even a billion is "limited", they're just managing with bigger stakes) in a limited amount of high-return assets.
So you end up with investors who are mostly uneducated about the domain in which they're investing ; you have finance sharks investing in development studios, or furniture companies, etc. They're investing based on perceived signals of value ; stock index, index variations in the past, etc. But they don't know or give a shit about the fundamentals of the company they're putting money into ; do they make good games that will allow them to last, do they have a good logistic system for their furniture, etc. They don't have the time to dig into that. The stock market is completely disjointed from the real economy because there's a constant influx of new assets to buy.

It's the same with Tinder. You have investors (Tinder sluts) constantly analysing new opportunities to maximise their pleasure. They have an unending list of men (assets) to examine with a limited supply of time and thus are very picky. Swipe left = next asset, swipe right = buy offer.
These Tinder sluts are mostly uneducated investors regarding what would constitute a man with high return for them, so they have to rely on perceived signals of value : looks, NTness, etc. They don't have the time to meet up with every single dude to assess his true worth so they have to rely on those superficial signals. And same as with the stock market, you constantly have new assets (new men) to examine, so it keeps the girl in a state where she holds up for the next very good opportunity.

Both Tinder and the stock market are heavily inflated because you have a lot of speculation. Every investor rushes to assets with high perceived value and wants to secure it (stock = taking majority shares of it, tinder = getting commitment). But since it's so desired you have to battle with a lot of competitors (other girls who want Chad) while there could be other assets with lesser perceived signals but better fundamentals waiting around. Thus why the Chad phenomenon is so exacerbated on Tinder.

But it isn't reality, as isn't the stock market regarding the real economy. It's a flawed economic layer where investors speculate and new assets come in faster than old assets come out. Unless you can market a product with very good perceived signals of value, in which case investors will line up for it, then you're probably losing time. If you're not very good-looking, and do not have the possibility to show excellent perceived signals on Tinder, then you're better off not trying. If you are, then jackpot.

Girls you meet IRL will instead analyse your fundamentals much more. Is he reliable, will he weather my emotional storm, is he masculine enough in his demeanour, etc. IRL compatibility is a thing. Looks are still potent because it shows value, but it's nowhere as important as it is on Tinder. If anything unless it's very low (<3PSL) then it's probably not a failo enough to warrant inceldom on its own.

The downside is that girls who become investors (join Tinder or something of the sort) :
1) probably have a spoiled personality because they're prone to excessively rely on perceived signals
2) will become very hypergamous regarding those perceived signals even in real life because the stock market (Tinder) makes them think there's much better assets out there for her (because they equate perceived signals with fundamentals).
But rest assured that not all girls become investors.
Why am I doing better in tinder than in RL then

How did fixing your personality in turkey go?
Pretty good. I like the lower eyelid support alot. This one girl said my eyes kinda sparkle now lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
Pretty good. I like the lower eyelid support alot. This one girl said my eyes kinda sparkle now lmao
When are you putting out a new video or IG post?

When are you putting out a new video or IG post?
2-3 weeks
Why do you think he fucks landwhales?
I dont know because he actually gets fine ass girls too. Her looks match is a beta buxx cuck towards her meanwhile this faggot lets her sleep w men way better than her for nothing. Man has no mercy on sub 5 males

I dont know because he actually gets fine ass girls too. Her looks match is a beta buxx cuck towards her meanwhile this faggot lets her sleep w men way better than her for nothing. Man has no mercy on sub 5 males
Confused by this bruh. What’s the context?

Confused by this bruh. What’s the context?
I know one of his fatty slays and she dates guys who are on her looks level but they beta buxx for her SO HARD. The only reason they do is bc niggas like this vxx who are like 3psl pts above her whatever are smashing them just for the hell of it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
if Tinder was real life then almost no guy would be having any sex, I have seen people which you would think slay left and right if you saw them which even if they match get ghosted even by ugly girls, approaching irl you have times bigger chances of getting laid
No they don't lmao. Decent looking guys don't get ghosted but uglies on apps.

I know one of his fatty slays and she dates guys who are on her looks level but they beta buxx for her SO HARD. The only reason they do is bc niggas like this vxx who are like 3psl pts above her whatever are smashing them just for the hell of it
Lmao @Vvvvxxxx is running big dick game on tinder. I doubt he’ll slay a landwhale. @Vvvvxxxx can you confirm or deny this allegation

• JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx
Lmao @Vvvvxxxx is running big dick game on tinder. I doubt he’ll slay a landwhale. @Vvvvxxxx can you confirm or deny this allegation
Have no clue who he’s talking about or where he lives lol

Have no clue who he’s talking about or where he lives lol
Toronto nigga
This girl goes to my gym every now and then. I could prob confirm it cuz i had her call him and the nigga hung up when she asked about the post on lookism LOL.
I suspect a good portion of guys on here slay low tier women even if theyre chad tier just for the fuck of it

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 6512, fogdart and 1 other person
Toronto nigga

This girl goes to my gym every now and then. I could prob confirm it cuz i had her call him and the nigga hung up when she asked about the post on lookism LOL.
I suspect a good portion of guys on here slay low tier women even if theyre chad tier just for the fuck of it
Have you seen @Vvvvxxxx before? What’s his psl level?

Have you seen @Vvvvxxxx before? What’s his psl level?
I saw like half his face in a thread. Hes like the instagram tyrones but a lil lower

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
If you do poorly on Tinder. It means your not GL. But it doesn’t mean you’re ugly.