Why Tinder isn't reality

The better you do on tinder the better you do irl. The worse you do on tinder the worse you do irl. Simple as that.

What you said is absolutely true but it's also true that, for any male person x, x does better irl than on Tinder. How much better is up for debate. A 5-6/10 male will, for example, do a lot better irl than on Tinder. But a 2-3/10 male will only do slightly better irl than on Tinder. And, likewise, a 8-9/10 male will only do slightly better irl than on Tinder. But, at the end of the day, every male person does better irl than on Tinder.

• +1
Reactions: BonesAndHarmony, Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 11388 and 2 others
What you said is absolutely true but it's also true that, for any male person x, x does better irl than on Tinder. How much better is up for debate. A 5-6/10 male will, for example, do a lot better irl than on Tinder. But a 2-3/10 male will only do slightly better irl than on Tinder. And, likewise, a 8-9/10 male will only do slightly better irl than on Tinder. But, at the end of the day, every male person does better irl than on Tinder.
Well said. The difference |irl success - Tinder success| follows a bell curve where the average male has the most to gain from IRL dating, whereas trucels do as bad in both, and chads do as good in both

if Tinder was real life then almost no guy would be having any sex, I have seen people which you would think slay left and right if you saw them which even if they match get ghosted even by ugly girls, approaching irl you have times bigger chances of getting laid

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, TheChosenChad, shaugstir and 1 other person
still you can line up 100 coffee shop dates through tinder but if you have no irl dating skills you aint gonna bang any of these, good looks will carry you hard but if you autistic you wouldn't know what to do(still you will find some ONS if you good looking). Me as a chadlite/chad with decent game can do very good in IRL and tinder, depends on the location you live in, if the city you live in is below 1 million you need to supplement your online dating with IRL or the quality of the girls is gonna take a huge hit. If the city you live in is above like 3-4 million you can do online dating only (if you know what you doing and are above average in looks with good pictures), i prefer to do online because i am lazy piece of shit but when needed i can go out to clubs and get back into IRL game really quick because a ton of experience.

But yea not everyone can get laid through tinder but if you are average you can eventually luck out with IRL and get laid.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Matheus
Who thinks that Tinder is ze reality is really fucking braindead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
The better you do on tinder the better you do irl. The worse you do on tinder the worse you do irl. Simple as that.
No because on Tinder the only thing you need to succeed is to have good photos and to look good in them. In IRL you can look good but if you cant approach a girl it's over for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
water is nat

No because on Tinder the only thing you need to succeed is to have good photos and to look good in them. In IRL you can look good but if you cant approach a girl it's over for you
in irl if you look good girls will approach you
girls spontaneously giving you notes with their numbers on it or straight up asking if you're free to chill etc. it happens
my point was as this dude summarized

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
its all true and fun and games until your girlfriend/wife is fucking their tinder date in your bedroom

in irl if you look good girls will approach you
girls spontaneously giving you notes with their numbers on it or straight up asking if you're free to chill etc. it happens
my point was as this dude summarized
where do these situations take place, at school/work or randomly in streets? ive never seen it happen randomly in streets but i have seen it at work/school though

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Deleted member 11388, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
I honestly feel like irl is harder than on tinder because irl people usually look worse than on pics. But on Tinder you can fraud pics etc. Both Tinder and irl are pretty similar in judging your attractiveness because girls usually upon first glance know right off the bat if you're attractive or not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
where do these situations take place, at school/work or randomly in streets? ive never seen it happen randomly in streets but i have seen it at work/school though
both, but obviously way more in school/party/social gathering

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Copeful, WadlowMaxxing and Michael Myers
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl
tbh for me rn its "tales from the basement" until i see it happen. dutch guys mog hard and if these chadlites havent been approached in streets then i doubt some rat in canada did get approached cx

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and sytyl
u said the more tinder the more irl.
what if tinder is about pics quality overall, and bad means a lot less ?

u said the more tinder the more irl.
what if tinder is about pics quality overall, and bad means a lot less ?
chad with selfies/basement pics will still get lots of girls
pic quality matters most for people in ltn to htn range

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 3043
tbh for me rn its "tales from the basement" until i see it happen. dutch guys mog hard and if these chadlites havent been approached in streets then i doubt some rat in canada did get approached cx
it happens discretely, a girl passing a note to someone and scampering away as an example, and rarely

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Copeful and Michael Myers
chad with selfies/basement pics will still get lots of girls
pic quality matters most for people in ltn to htn range
ye but how does it translate irl?
Since there is no pic for IRL.
There are normies that get chad treatment in Tinder because of maxing out everything while the others don't and can be relatively more gl.
We discussed on this before, but how does it translate about your "the more tinder, the more irl" there?

it happens discretely, a girl passing a note to someone and scampering away as an example, and rarely
ahh so you consider "sitting inside fast food restaurant" as "in the streets"? yeah then i can see it happening tbh. rarely.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and sytyl
I honestly feel like irl is harder than on tinder because irl people usually look worse than on pics. But on Tinder you can fraud pics etc. Both Tinder and irl are pretty similar in judging your attractiveness because girls usually upon first glance know right off the bat if you're attractive or not.

height, frame, voice, bone mass, general social charisma, etc all come into play more IRL and are almost completely non-factors in online dating so they're quite different overall. i feel like for ethnic people, the negative stereotypes that a lot of people initially have are much less impactful IRL since everyone can see your overall demeanor doesn't fit what they tend to expect.

people getting approached/(blatantly hit on) is VERY common, especially if you're good looking.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Deleted member 11388
people getting approached/(blatantly hit on) is VERY common, especially if you're good looking.
i dont call it an approach until a girl comes up to you and calls you handsome or something like that. am i being too strict?

ahh so you consider "sitting inside fast food restaurant" as "in the streets"? yeah then i can see it happening tbh. rarely.
yeah let me divide it into 2 generalized scenarios:

party/social gathering/school/work etc, where you already might know some mutuals (approach happens a lot)

streets/restaurant/train/etc. where you don't know anybody (approach rarely happens)
soz for confusion

ye but how does it translate irl?
Since there is no pic for IRL.
There are normies that get chad treatment in Tinder because of maxing out everything while the others don't and can be relatively more gl.
We discussed on this before, but how does it translate about your "the more tinder, the more irl" there?
it's a generalization
take 4 people, one incel, one ltn, one htn, one chad
on tinder with basement selfie and swiping 100 people they would get (pulling numbers out of my ass)
1 match, 5 matches, 20 matches, 60 matches

irl if they approached
1 match, 7 matches, 30 matches, 80 matches
this shit is basic, better looking = more matches on tinder = more potential irl

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 3043 and Michael Myers

party/social gathering/school/work etc, where you already might know some mutuals (approach happens a lot)

streets/restaurant/train/etc. where you don't know anybody (approach rarely happens)
soz for confusion

it's a generalization
take 4 people, one incel, one ltn, one htn, one chad
on tinder with basement selfie and swiping 100 people they would get (pulling numbers out of my ass)
1 match, 5 matches, 20 matches, 60 matches

irl if they approached
1 match, 7 matches, 30 matches, 80 matches
this shit is basic, better looking = more matches on tinder = more potential irl
20201214 1712151986

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 3043 and sytyl

soz for confusion
its ok, dw bout the confusion, its all sorted now. i always thought getting approached meant getting a random girl walking up to you and complimenting your looks, if its anything else i dont consider it an approach. am i justified in thinking this or is this basement aspie tier thinking???

• +1
i dont call it an approach until a girl comes up to you and calls you handsome or something like that. am i being too strict?
ye calling u cute, asking directly for snap, having their friend imply interest, all of that kinda stuff (if done obviously) is pretty much approaching imo

not very ngl
tbh by 'very' i kinda meant more than he'd expect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388 and Deleted member 3043
its ok, dw bout the confusion, its all sorted now. i always thought getting approached meant getting a random girl walking up to you and complimenting your looks, if its anything else i dont consider it an approach. am i justified in thinking this or is this basement aspie tier thinking???
idk to me an approach would be a girl coming up to you and giving you her number or overtly complimenting as you say

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Copeful, Michael Myers and goat2x
idk to me an approach would be a girl coming up to you and giving you her number or overtly complimenting as you say
how much happened to you in your "yes life" period?

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and sytyl
ye calling u cute, asking directly for snap, having their friend imply interest, all of that kinda stuff (if done obviously) is pretty much approaching imo
ngl i would only call the first one an approach (if you dont know her at all). my pakistani prettyboy friend was standing in the streets once and a moroccan chick walked up to him and she said "hi" to him but he ignored her jfl. id

indeed thats how i always saw it. but idk why i guess in my friends scenario i also considered it an approach (" my pakistani prettyboy friend was standing in the streets once and a moroccan chick walked up to him and she said "hi" to him but he ignored her jfl.) because hes actually gl and not ugly. if he was ugly i wouldnt have considered it an approach but an attempt to troll

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and sytyl
https://incels.is/threads/women-are...fish-over-tinder-if-he-messages-first.118791/
Chadfishes without an insta to back it up is unreliable. Many girls will think its fake

Tinder is ASS. Hotter girls in social circles.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 4797 and IndianJock
I had girls hit on me IRL, some asking if they can kiss me(trash usually) lol, flirting with me, tell my friends that im attractive. But asked for a number not that many times and mostly they were trash. Especially if you dress good and in a fun social circle, girls will give you looks, try to come closer to you on the dancefloor. I was autistic but i still had girls come close to me and started to grind on me in dancefloors but i was too pussy/autistic to know how to make a move.

You will get approaches/looks if you are good-looking but it also depends on the country a lot.

• +1
Reactions: DrMaze and Matheus
I had girls hit on me IRL, some asking if they can kiss me(trash usually) lol, flirting with me, tell my friends that im attractive. But asked for a number not that many times and mostly they were trash. Especially if you dress good and in a fun social circle, girls will give you looks, try to come closer to you on the dancefloor. I was autistic but i still had girls come close to me and started to grind on me in dancefloors but i was too pussy/autistic to know how to make a move.

You will get approaches/looks if you are good-looking but it also depends on the country a lot.
You’re a Chad bro if girls were that direct with you

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash
I have friends that do really well on tinder but bad in reality

and also the opposite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165

yeah same, just go for them anyways, a kiss who cares, get experience with the roasties, so you will be more confident. Like a couple of them would be enough trust me

yeah same, just go for them anyways, a kiss who cares, get experience with the roasties, so you will be more confident. Like a couple of them would be enough trust me

I've got too much experience/confidence and don't care about makeouts anymore just lays. got like 400-500 makeouts probably so i don't wanna make out with a below 7/10 especially when im not certain sex will occur :)

Chadfishes without an insta to back it up is unreliable. Many girls will think its fake
https://incels.is/threads/chadfishi...d-giga-chad-to-actually-get-responses.213183/

Just believe that foids have common sense knowledge and use logic bro @personalityinkwell

IRL is worse if u got low trust dom look. Women will never approach or be nice to you and treat you like a possible rapist.

We know that hypergamy and female liberation has in the past destroyed civilisations by the exact same process, and online dating is likely to just speed up the process.
Do you have historical examples of this?

I agree, but would like to know any specific societies to research to see how different dynamics might play out if you know of any.

I agree, but would like to know any specific societies to research to see how different dynamics might play out if you know of any.

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh and Matheus

In general terms I have a paper from Sir John Glubb who speaks about civilisational cycles and sexual freedom and emancipation of women being parts of the last one, the "decadent" phase.

Historically it has been the case with the French monarchy where women were arguably more powerful than men in the aristocracy, with the salons and women such as Madame De Pompadour, male aristocrats were also very much concerned about their looks and prettiness, eg superficial.

In the Roman Empire during its decadent phases increased power of women is also a thing.

Some suifuel for you

@LondonVillie Hypergamy exists, this is proof

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Deleted member 6403
should not have watched the last video
Italians were the most handsome and the most cucks, that's what i mean when i say that Italy is a nightmare, at least in Canada the level was a little bit lower (probably handsome guys didn't wanna match with that monster or Canada guys are just less good looking in general)

Italians were the most handsome and the most cucks, that's what i mean when i say that Italy is a nightmare, at least in Canada the level was a little bit lower (probably handsome guys didn't wanna match with that monster or Canada guys are just less good looking in general)
Why are Italians cucks